X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Dove View Post
    Good on you Phoenix it is good to go back and see things differently. They got me with that Italian B.S. and those fake death numbers and that World'o'meter from John Hopkins university or whatever. My Chinese acquaintance did not help with all the info sharing either.

It is nice to be free of it (COVIDmania) and see it for the farce that it is.
    Dove, we were all sold a turd in the very beginning but very quickly the bullshit was exposed but the covidians aren’t done yet...the other day I was watching Bill Gates banging on about covid and its potential to mutate into something far more serious, they’re keeping the flame of the narrative burning because they’re making shitloads of money from it.

Comment

• kompir
      • Jan 2015

This turd gets smellier:

--------------------------

CDC Tracked Millions of Phones to See If Americans Followed COVID Lockdown Orders

Newly released documents showed the CDC planned to use phone location data to monitor schools and churches, and wanted to use the data for many non-COVID-19 purposes, too.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) bought access to location data harvested from tens of millions of phones in the United States to perform analysis of compliance with curfews, track patterns of people visiting K-12 schools, and specifically monitor the effectiveness of policy in the Navajo Nation, according to CDC documents obtained by Motherboard. The documents also show that although the CDC used COVID-19 as a reason to buy access to the data more quickly, it intended to use it for more-general CDC purposes.

Location data is information on a device’s location sourced from the phone, which can then show where a person lives, works, and where they went. The sort of data the CDC bought was aggregated—meaning it was designed to follow trends that emerge from the movements of groups of people—but researchers have repeatedly raised concerns with how location data can be deanonymized and used to track specific people.

The documents reveal the expansive plan the CDC had last year to use location data from a highly controversial data broker. SafeGraph, the company the CDC paid $420,000 for access to one year of data, includes Peter Thiel and the former head of Saudi intelligence among its investors. Google banned the company from the Play Store in June.

The CDC used the data for monitoring curfews, with the documents saying that SafeGraph’s data “has been critical for ongoing response efforts, such as hourly monitoring of activity in curfew zones or detailed counts of visits to participating pharmacies for vaccine monitoring.” The documents date from 2021.

Zach Edwards, a cybersecurity researcher who closely follows the data marketplace, told Motherboard in an online chat after reviewing the documents: “The CDC seems to have purposefully created an open-ended list of use cases, which included monitoring curfews, neighbor-to-neighbor visits, visits to churches, schools and pharmacies, and also a variety of analysis with this data specifically focused on ‘violence.’” (The document doesn’t stop at churches; it mentions “places of worship.”)

Motherboard obtained the documents through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the CDC.

The documents contain a long list of what the CDC describes as 21 different “potential CDC use cases for data.” They include:

“Track patterns of those visiting K-12 schools by the school and compare to 2019; compare with epi metrics [Environmental Performance Index] if possible.”
      “Examination of the correlation of mobility patterns data and rise in COVID-19 cases [...] Movement restrictions (Border closures, inter-regional and nigh curfews) to show compliance.”
      “Examination of the effectiveness of public policy on [the] Navajo Nation.”

At the start of the pandemic, cellphone location data was seen as a potentially useful tool. Multiple media organizations, including the New York Times, used location data provided by companies in the industry to show where people were traveling to once lockdowns started to lift, or highlight that poorer communities were unable to shelter in place as much as richer ones.

The COVID-19 pandemic as a whole has been a flashpoint in a broader culture war, with conservatives and anti-vaccine groups protesting government mask and vaccine mandates. They've also expressed a specific paranoia that vaccine passports would be used as a tracking or surveillance tool, framing vaccine refusal as a civil liberties issue. Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Children's Health Defense, one of the more influential and monied anti-vaccine groups in the U.S., has promoted fears that digital vaccine certificates could be used to surveil citizens. QAnon promoter Dustin Nemos wrote on Telegram in December that vaccine passports are "a Trojan horse being used to create a completely new type of controlled and surveilled society in which the freedom we enjoy today will be a distant memory."

Against that inflamed backdrop, the use of cellphone location data for such a wide variety of tracking measures, even if effective for becoming better informed on the pandemic’s spread or for informing policy, is likely to be controversial. It's also likely to give anti-vaccine groups a real-world data point on which to pin their darkest warnings.

The procurement documents say that “This is an URGENT COVID-19 PR [procurement request],” and asks for the purchase to be expedited.

But some of the use cases are not explicitly linked to the COVID-19 pandemic. One reads “Research points of interest for physical activity and chronic disease prevention such as visits to parks, gyms, or weight management businesses.”

Another section of the document elaborates on the location data’s use for non-COVID-19–related programs.

“CDC also plans to use mobility data and services acquired through this acquisition to support non-COVID-19 programmatic areas and public health priorities across the agency, including but not limited to travel to parks and green spaces, physical activity and mode of travel, and population migration before, during, and after natural disasters,” it reads. “The mobility data obtained under this contract will be available for CDC agency-wide use and will support numerous CDC priorities.”

The CDC did not respond to multiple emails requesting comment on which use cases it deployed SafeGraph data for.

SafeGraph is part of the ballooning location industry, and SafeGraph has previously shared datasets containing 18 million cellphones from the United States. The documents say this acquisition is for data that is geographically representative, “i.e., derived from at least 20 million active cellphone users per day across the United States.”

Generally, companies in this industry ask, or pay, app developers to include location data gathering code in their apps. The location data then funnels up to companies that may resell the raw location data outright or package it into products.

SafeGraph sells both. On the developed product side, SafeGraph has several different products. “Places” concerns points of interest (POIs) such as where particular stores or buildings are located. “Patterns” is based on mobile phone location data that can show for how long people visit a location, and “Where they came from” and “Where else they go,” according to SafeGraph’s website. More recently SafeGraph has started offering aggregated transaction data, showing how much consumers typically spend at specific locations, under the “Spend” product. SafeGraph sells its products to a wide range of industries, such as real estate, insurance, and advertising. These products include aggregated data on movements and spends, rather than the location of specific devices. Motherboard previously bought a set of SafeGraph location data for $200. The data was aggregated, meaning it was not supposed to pinpoint the movements of specific devices and hence people, but at the time, Edwards said, "In my opinion the SafeGraph data is way beyond any safe thresholds [around anonymity]." Edwards pointed to a search result in SafeGraph’s data portal that displayed data related to a specific doctor’s office, showing how finely tuned the company’s data can be. Theoretically, an attacker could use that data to then attempt to unmask the specific users, something which researchers have repeatedly demonstrated is possible.

In January 2019, the Illinois Department of Transportation bought such data from SafeGraph that related to over 5 million phones, activist organization the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) previously found.

The CDC documents show that the agency bought access to SafeGraph’s “U.S. Core Place Data,” “Weekly Patterns Data,” and “Neighborhood Patterns Data. That last product includes information such as home dwelling time, and is aggregated by state and census block.

“SafeGraph offers visitor data at the Census Block Group level that allows for extremely accurate insights related to age, gender, race, citizenship status, income, and more,” one of the CDC documents reads.

Both SafeGraph and the CDC have previously touched on their partnership, but not in the detail that is revealed in the documents. The CDC published a study in September 2020 which looked at whether people around the country were following stay-at-home orders, which appeared to use SafeGraph data.

SafeGraph wrote in a blog post in April 2020 that “To play our part in the fight against the COVID-19 health crisis—and its devastating impact on the global economy—we decided to expand our program further, making our foot traffic data free for nonprofit organizations and government agencies at the local, state, and federal level.” Multiple location data companies touted their data as a potential mitigation to the pandemic during its peak in the United States, and provided data to government and media organizations.

A year later, the CDC purchased access to the data because SafeGraph no longer wanted to provide it for free, according to the documents. The Data Use Agreement for the in-kind provided data was set to expire on March 31, 2021, the documents add. The data was still important to access as the U.S. opened up, the CDC argued in the documents.

“CDC has interest in continued access to this mobility data as the country opens back up. This data is used by several teams/groups in the response and have been resulting in deeper insights into the pandemic as it pertains to human behavior,” one section reads.

Researchers at the EFF separately obtained documents concerning the CDC’s purchase of similar location data products from a company called Cubeiq as well as the SafeGraph documents. The EFF shared those documents with Motherboard. They showed that the CDC also asked to speed up the purchase of Cubeiq’s data because of COVID-19, and intended to use it for non-COVID-19 purposes. The documents also listed the same potential use-cases for Cubeiq’s data as in the SafeGraph documents.

Google banned SafeGraph from its Google Play Store in June. This meant that any app developers using SafeGraph’s code had to remove it from their apps, or face having their app removed from the store. It is not entirely clear how effective this ban has been: SafeGraph has previously said it obtains location data via Veraset, a spin-off company which interfaces with the app developers.

SafeGraph did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

Newly released documents showed the CDC planned to use phone location data to monitor schools and churches, and wanted to use the data for many non-COVID-19 purposes, too.
      Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        Dove, we were all sold a turd in the very beginning but very quickly the bullshit was exposed
        Almost all of us were worried at the beginning. How could we not have been? Little clues came through quickly though. And then pre-eminent doctors began getting cancelled. It was around that same time when the WHO said, "In order to stop Covid, we would need to solve climate change". That is when I completely lost my shit. I am yet to find my shit.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• kompir
          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Almost all of us were worried at the beginning. How could we not have been? Little clues came through quickly though. And then pre-eminent doctors began getting cancelled. It was around that same time when the WHO said, "In order to stop Covid, we would need to solve climate change". That is when I completely lost my shit. I am yet to find my shit.
          The moment Gerry Harvey went on "60 Minutes" in March 2020 and said he isn't worried in the slightest, I knew what time it was. If the spicy cough was even a remote threat, Harvey and his ilk would have high tailed it to a bugout facility within days.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Interesting to see the MSM unable to walk away from the dystopian covidian narrative, a day doesn't pass without some new variant of 'concern' being discovered or the dreaded merger of the Rona with the Flu to form a new villain called 'FluRona'...fuck, they've even started to condition us that mask mandates may be reintroduced over winter if the cases continue to climb.

Call me cynical about the whole fucking fiasco but as Victorians are heading into a State election at the end of this year - a good dose of masking over the winter months will serve as the psychological trigger that conditioned people into believing that their benevolent Chairman was the only person protecting them...and thus the person/party that you should vote for.
            Last edited by Phoenix; 05-13-2022, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Anyone feeling safer knowing that the WHO Pandemic Treaty is being ratified and embraced by 194 nations presently. Your sovereignty as a person and citizen of your nation is nowhere near as important as the opinion of the highest contributors to the WHO (China and Bill Gates). This will be the end of us. Stand up and remind people you exist. Shame on us all if we allow this to proceed.

No data required to justify its decisions!

Many idiots even believed covid was something really dangerous. That was nothing but a pre-cursor for this shit. Reject it all.

If you're still a "Covidiot", you must understand you are part of the problem now.

Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Looks like I was vaccinated all along (well, since September 1st, 2021):

Publicly asking for and sharing what used to be confidential personal medical information seems to be the thing to do these days, so I am excited to disclose to you that I just vaccinated myself four times! Here are the relevant medical details… Route of administration

And, if you are too lazy to read the Vaccinologist's article, then just know that yoghurt meets the (new) definition of a vaccine.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Dove
                  • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  Interesting to see the MSM unable to walk away from the dystopian covidian narrative, a day doesn't pass without some new variant of 'concern' being discovered or the dreaded merger of the Rona with the Flu to form a new villain called 'FluRona'...fuck, they've even started to condition us that mask mandates may be reintroduced over winter if the cases continue to climb.

Call me cynical about the whole fucking fiasco but as Victorians are heading into a State election at the end of this year - a good dose of masking over the winter months will serve as the psychological trigger that conditioned people into believing that their benevolent Chairman was the only person protecting them...and thus the person/party that you should vote for.
                  You are right about the first bit and don't forget the quacks that want the masks back. I hope you are wrong about the second part.

Comment

• Dove
                    • Aug 2018

Discrimination Law Webinar

‘Can you be discriminated against on the basis of your medical status in Australia?’

Covered:
                    👉 What is the law in Australia around discrimination?
                    👉 What is racial, sexual, disability, religious and other forms of discrimination and how might they apply in the current COVID-19 landscape?
                    👉 Is discrimination on the grounds of medical status actionable?
                    👉 What avenues for remedy exist?
                    👉 An audience Q&A

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

Anyone feeling safer knowing that the WHO Pandemic Treaty is being ratified and embraced by 194 nations presently. Your sovereignty as a person and citizen of your nation is nowhere near as important as the opinion of the highest contributors to the WHO (China and Bill Gates). This will be the end of us. Stand up and remind people you exist. Shame on us all if we allow this to proceed.

No data required to justify its decisions!

Many idiots even believed covid was something really dangerous. That was nothing but a pre-cursor for this shit. Reject it all.

If you're still a "Covidiot", you must understand you are part of the problem now.

https://youtu.be/gafV6YhhnAQ
                      There won't be any ratification until Feb 2024 at the earliest. Besides, most of the WHO member countries have to put such a treaty to a vote, either in their legislative assemblies or a direct vote. Should they rig those processes... it becomes open season on the WHO and its backers.

Comment

• Dove
                        • Aug 2018

The Great Reset is The Great Con
                        by Jon Rappoport
                        March 11, 2022

More than a year ago, I pointed out that you shouldn’t look for logic in trying to figure out why COVID necessitates The Great Reset.

It’s a hustle, and not a very good one.

The main PR grifter, Klaus Schwab, founder of the World Economic Forum, points to the devastating economic consequences stemming from the pandemic. THAT’S why we have to reorder the whole planet.

But digging down a few inches below his bloviation, we see this: the economic devastation equals THE LOCKDOWNS.

In other words, the lockdown policy of governments brought on the economic horror story—and now, to correct THAT action—which never should have been taken in the first place—we have to transform the world by putting Globalists in complete control.

If you buy that line of thought, I have condos for sale on Jupiter.

Here is another translation of what Schwab is saying: With people reeling from the COVID restrictions, Globalists can pull a smoke and mirrors act and steal everything they haven’t already stolen.

Schwab then follows this up with a new pile of gibberish about turning corporations into “stakeholder capitalists.”

Meaning: These companies would care more about their workers, their communities, their environmental impacts, and the planet.

The vague generalities are a tip-off. Somebody is going to have to define them and enforce them. That would be…who? A bureaucracy of vast size working for a global governance body.

If you have faith in such a system, I’m selling all of Jupiter. Cash only, up front.

A word about environmental impacts. If polluting corporations themselves weren’t controlling national departments of justice, we would already have a far cleaner environment. And many corporate CEOs—friends of Schwab—would be in prison.

Transforming “the global order” isn’t going to solve environmental problems. Reducing “our carbon footprint” by lowering energy production across the world—thus creating more poverty—isn’t a solution.

The need for a Reset doesn’t flow from COVID. The false pandemic was launched SO THAT a Reset could be ushered in.

Unfortunately, we have millions and millions of rubes and yokels who—when billionaires say LOVE AND PEACE and WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER—get down on their knees and exclaim FINALLY, A BETTER WORLD.

What would that better world actually consist of?

Wall to wall surveillance; universal guaranteed income tied to social credit score; elimination of private property; massive censorship; freezing and seizure of bank accounts; technologies deployed to re-program humans—this “Great Reset” is—miracle of miracles—a set of plans that sprang to life full-blown in the minds of Humanitarian Leaders AFTER COVID was announced in January of 2020.

Sure. You bet. Uh-huh.

The oldest con of cons is bait and switch.

Bait people with a story about a virus, and then while you’re “protecting them” from the fairy tale germ, switch over to the Reset. And say, “Don’t worry, it’s part of the protection.”

Here’s an argument mentally challenged people are fond of making: If you sincerely and earnestly want a better planet, that’s all that counts. The details, and who will take charge in creating that planet, are of minor importance. Leave the job to the experts.

But wishing doesn’t make it so. Generalities don’t automatically translate into desired outcomes.

How do you think leaders have always conned their followers? By promising them pain, suffering, poverty, and slavery? Leaders offer peace and happiness. They have to. The happiness will come in this life or the next. And it will be managed by entities the leaders promote.

Even when the manager is God Himself, it’s not your God, it’s the God in the stories the political leaders tell. He’s the one they want you to worship. They know you have your own, and they try to make you believe theirs and yours are the same.

They say there is a Plague in the land, and God or the Devil or Nature or a Lab sent it; and just over the horizon sits the overarching Answer; the beautiful Dawn. The Promise.

But it’s not the Promise in your heart. It’s the one in theirs.

So use your power to look into their hearts.

See what’s there

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                          There won't be any ratification until Feb 2024 at the earliest. Besides, most of the WHO member countries have to put such a treaty to a vote, either in their legislative assemblies or a direct vote. Should they rig those processes... it becomes open season on the WHO and its backers.
                          Australia does not have a bill of rights. Its constitution binds itself to international charters once subscribed to. I don't even know who our delegates are at the upcoming meeting. We will be there with bells on. Two years is nothing, it will happen in my opinion. It needs to be violently rejected now.

Good video here:
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                            • Jan 2015

Australia does not have a bill of rights. Its constitution binds itself to international charters once subscribed to. I don't even know who our delegates are at the upcoming meeting. We will be there with bells on. Two years is nothing, it will happen in my opinion. It needs to be violently rejected now.

Good video here:
                            https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/mu...th-who-resist/
                            Granted, I was referring to many other countries around the world besides this sold out shithole.

Comment

• kompir
                              • Jan 2015

The "zero" draft:

Comment

• Dove
                                • Aug 2018

George Christensen

The World Health Organization's proposed Pandemic Treaty & International Health Regulation changes could erode national sovereignty and cost you your freedoms!

WHO wants to erode our sovereignty?

The move is afoot to give the Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO) power to declare a pandemic in any country and essentially ensure that the WHO rules are complied with by that country.

These rules — the International Health Regulations — could enable worse restrictions than what we suffered under over the past two years. According to research done by Pauline Hanson’s One Nation, measures specifically provided for in the regulations include:

lockdowns,

hard borders around quarantine zones,

vaccine passports,

mandatory check-in and contact tracing,

mandatory health tests,

mandatory removal and quarantine, and

even worse, compulsory vaccination is part of the International Health Regulations, and may now be forced on all Australians if this vote succeeds.

Regulations are in place for as long as WHO decides is necessary. They can declare a pandemic without justifying or even publishing their reasons. There is no appeal, no transparency, no fairness.

As a result, I arranged an urgent podcast interview with the knowledgeable Senator Malcolm Roberts of Pauline Hanson’s One Nation on this matter along with other threats to our freedom and privacy including the Digital Identity agenda and the World Economic Forum’s Great Reset.

While the globalist’s plans for control and profiteering are reaching a crescendo, it is important to remember that treaties and the like can only impact a sovereign people if State and Federal governments enables it.

Research that I personally had commissioned on this matter reminded me that:

“… it is important to keep in mind that International law and forums such as this are only binding to the extent that State parties are willingly compliant. That is, it will be in the hands of State Parties to enshrine in domestic legislation any changes like this for them to have any real effect.”

Comment

Working...
                                X