X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    Buktop, the ventilator has no historical significance. But post up what you believe to be the evidence that demonstrates this 'historical' significance.

While you're at it, please also entertain us again with your pseudo-intellectualist theories of the concept of "consent of the governed".
    Well well, this post is very revealing.

Vangelovski, can you tell me what is the basis for the idea of elected representatives in a republic?
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Buktop
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      I am pretty sure we now see documents connecting UMD to the MPO.

We see actions that suit the USA agenda coming from UMD. These actions are often not aligned with the Macedonian Diaspora. Hence my belief that their name is misleading.

How could you call Vangelovki's attacks a "blind vendetta". The guy was there as a founding member. I would call his attacks anything but blind.
      What connections? We see that UMD asked MPO to help collect census data, do you really see any connection between UMD and a pro-Bulgarian agenda?

Is applauding troop deployments considered pro-USA agenda? or is it considered an acknowledgment of a beneficial policy for Macedonia?

The actions of UMD are aligned with the Diaspora, or at least the ones who have made an effort to work with UMD, to help develop UMD, to support UMD. What we are arguing about is wording in a newsletter.

Risto, have you ever had the pleasure of disagreeing with Vangelovski? You can only really know a person when you have seen them at their worst, and all I can say is when he is asked to provide proof of his accusations against UMD he avoids doing so. When I asked him 2 days ago to explain to us the "secret" agenda's of UMD he could not do so.

Either he does not have proof, or maybe there are snipers posted on his street waiting to take him out if he discloses such vital information.
      "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
      though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
      Our long awaited hour will draw near
      and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
        Well well, this post is very revealing.

Vangelovski, can you tell me what is the basis for the idea of elected representatives in a republic?
        Buktop,

Just give us a run-down of YOUR theory of consent by the governed.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

What connections? We see that UMD asked MPO to help collect census data, do you really see any connection between UMD and a pro-Bulgarian agenda?

Is applauding troop deployments considered pro-USA agenda? or is it considered an acknowledgment of a beneficial policy for Macedonia?

The actions of UMD are aligned with the Diaspora, or at least the ones who have made an effort to work with UMD, to help develop UMD, to support UMD. What we are arguing about is wording in a newsletter.

Risto, have you ever had the pleasure of disagreeing with Vangelovski? You can only really know a person when you have seen them at their worst, and all I can say is when he is asked to provide proof of his accusations against UMD he avoids doing so. When I asked him 2 days ago to explain to us the "secret" agenda's of UMD he could not do so.

Either he does not have proof, or maybe there are snipers posted on his street waiting to take him out if he discloses such vital information.
          Buktop, my 'proof' backing up my accusations of UMD support for a name change and the Interim Accord and Framework Agreement is their own words, which you have already read over and over again, yet continue to act as a cheerleader for them.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
            I have no problem with the current flag, in terms of look and all that type of stuff and actually like it.

However sadly the flag will always be remembered as the flag that was forced onto by us from the “greeks” and as the day Macedonia failed and its government sold out, and this is something that will always tarnish the reputation and respect of the flag.

Even know it makes me remember just how dark and sad the 90’s where for Macedonia….

Very true...good point BBS

Comment

• TajnataKniga
              • Dec 2009

you should talk to dr. dusko aleksovski of the rock art institute in macedonia. according to him he found a variation of the new macedonian flag in a cave dating 6,000 years ago.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Buktop, I honestly believe that UMD handled the Afghanistan troop deployment announcement very poorly.

UMD and every other Macedonian representative association should under no circumstances give the impression that they're promoting American Foreign policy...you simply do not "applaud" any involvement in a foreign war and with a foreign agenda at play...

UMD have come across as total American arse kissers, with this announcement UMD look like they're putting American interests ahead of Macedonian interests...its not in the interest of any Macedonian to be getting shot at in some Middle Eastern shithole or any other place outside of Macedonia.

Why does UMD act like the cheerleader for the stupid decisions that the Macedonian Government is forced to undertake because of pressure applied by foreign governments...

UMD isn't the Macedonian Government media representative, or are they...?

This is where the confusion starts...who is UMD representing...???

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
                  you should talk to dr. dusko aleksovski of the rock art institute in macedonia. according to him he found a variation of the new macedonian flag in a cave dating 6,000 years ago.

http://www.archaeomythology.org/even...rb04_bios.html
                  TK,

Is there a photo of this? People have been noting this for years, yet noone has been able to provide a photo of this 'find'.

To me, the ventilator looks like a variation of this:

and this:

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                    • Dec 2009

new flag

Its ironic listening to UMD talk about human rights and quote from Martin Luther King, while waving the ventilator that was imposed on us by the very government they are supposedly struggling against, showing their clear support for the Interim Accord that, among other unjust provisions, compels Macedonia NOT to support the rights of the Macedonian minority in Greece.
                    the star of kutlesh is and will always be the national and ethnic symbol of macedonians. the new flag is the flag of republic of macedonia, big difference. my family comes from aegean macedonia, so the new flag of macedonia doesnt 100% represent me.

the so-called 'ventilator' was not imposed on us by grease. what was imposed on us was changing our original flag, the star of kutlesh. miroslav grcev, a macedonian, designed the 'ventilator'. he also designed a coat of arms for macedonia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ro...at_of_arms.svg

the 'ventilator' was adopted by 110 out of 115 parliament reps. the 'ventilator' won second place by the world almanac in 2002 out of ten flags.

when gruevski came to australia, did you guys have the 'ventilator'?? ya, and it was one of the biggest 'ventilator's ive seen at any macedonian event anywhere: YouTube - Macedonian Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski at the Hilton in Melbourne. you traitors!!! :-) guess gruevski also supports the interim accord and doesnt support human rights in grease, yet gruevski wrote a letter to ban kimun about human rights in grease in 2008. wait if the 'ventilator' is being flown at an australian event honoring gruevski, does that mean that all macedonians at the event support the interim accord?

wait you also have the australian flag, how could you? the flag of a country who doesnt recognize the international principle of self-determination, macedonia's name.

your rational is ridiculous...you had nothing to find in that whole speech to bash so you had to pick the 'ventilator' and then assume that they support the interim accord. the speech has nothing to even do with the interim accord.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post

http://www.archaeomythology.org/even...rb04_bios.html

Kniga...the Sun symbol isn't exclusively Macedonian, it belongs to all of humanity...it exists in every ancient culture and exists in pagan beliefs and modern organized religion...whether it was the Sun that we know during the day or the bright sparkle of a star in the night sky, whether it was the planet Venus or another celestial body...the point is that the 'greeks' tried to monopolize a universal symbol of humanity and its pagan roots as a specific 'greek' symbol...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

TK,

The Sonce would never have been changed if the Macedonian Government did not capitulate by signing the Interim Accord (which you should read - it can be found here: http://untreaty.un.org/unts/120001_144071/6/3/00004456.pdf).

As far as I'm aware, the ventilator has never been raised in any community in the state of NSW, Australia.

UMD has never spoken out against the Interim Accord or the Framework Agreement, rather, they have continually refered to them in order to substantiate their arguments, thus not only showing their support for them, but demonstrating their desire for those two agreements to gain legitimacy in the eyes of Macedonians.
                        Last edited by Vangelovski; 01-10-2010, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                          • Dec 2009

framework

Buktop, my 'proof' backing up my accusations of UMD support for a name change and the Interim Accord and Framework Agreement is their own words, which you have already read over and over again, yet continue to act as a cheerleader for them.
                          can you share with us the proof you have about UMD supporting the framework agreement? was UMD around went the framework agreement was signed or the interim accord?

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                            • Dec 2009

beating around the bush

TK,

The Sonce would never have been changed if the Macedonian Government did not capitulate by signing the Interim Accord (which you should read).

The ventilator was not raised (and never has been) during Gruevski's visit to my community.

UMD has never spoken out against the Interim Accord or the Framework Agreement, rather, they have continually refered to them in order to substantiate their arguments, thus not only showing their support for them, but demonstrating their desire for those two agreements to gain legitimacy in the eyes of Macedonians.
                            you are beating around the bush...ok the macedonian government capitulated by signing the interim accord but 110 parliament people out 115 voted in favor of the flag, that means overwhelming support, by all parties in macedonia. where were the patriotic macedonians then? why didnt anyone in macedonia stand up to the macedonian government? where was the uproar?

gruevski visited your community? ya of course he did and the 'ventilator' was flown...see the flag in the youtube video.

my questions didnt focus on UMD, we're not discussing UMD and its so-called (your belief) 'support' for the interim accord and the framework agreement. what we are discussing is why the f*** did the australians have the ventilator at their event with gruevski? and also why they had the australian flag, a country that does not recognize your country macedonia.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                              • Dec 2009

go new york times! this newspaper supports macedonia it seems. i remember reading an article about how they found the name issue ridiculous

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

TK,

The Sonce would never have been changed if the Macedonian Government did not capitulate by signing the Interim Accord (which you should read - it can be found here: http://untreaty.un.org/unts/120001_144071/6/3/00004456.pdf).

As far as I'm aware, the ventilator has never been raised in any community in the state of NSW, Australia.
                                I don't think its ever been used (new flag) in my community here in Victoria...

Which raises a very interesting point, I know that many organizations like the begaltsi use the Kutlesh and I imagine the vast majority of the diaspora only use the Kutlesh, so if UMD is the representative of the diaspora that THEY claim they ar,e what stops them, like everyone else in the diaspora from using the Kutlesh...?

Why does UMD fly the current flag at official engagements, they should represent the diaspora not the OFFICIAL government...surely?

Comment

Working...
                                X