• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post
    Non-aligned?
    That's highly suspect.
    Actually it's not. I am in no mood to go through the same cyclic conversation with you again, so either re-read what has already been posted, or speak to a doctor about your inability to remember anything prior to yesterday.
    SoM, when I hear you and Vangelovski lecture people about showing respect to fellow Macedonians, it makes me laugh.
    When I read what people like you write, I don't laugh, because the fact that such apologetic views are harboured by Macedonians is a concern.
    In the next sentences, you refer to the Macedonians in the UMD group as "ignorant, indoctrinated or scared". In other words, if Macedonians don't agree with you........
    I couldn't care less if they don't agree with me personally. My concern is only when their views do not agree with the Macedonian Cause. And I was actually referring to Maknews, you know, that website which serves as a mouthpiece for the UMD? Why aren't you there spreading your 'vision', you will receive a much more receptive audience there as you try and re-interpret everything wrong the UMD have said and done in an effort to prove the opposite. People aren't nearly as stupid as you and your cohorts from the UMD would like for them to be. The saddest thing is that you clowns actually think the Macedonian people are stupid enough to believe all of the lies emanating from your pro-US, pro-EU and pro-Mk. government propaganda.

Have you figured out your purpose on this forum yet?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Lubi, has been setup and bought by the UMD za jobe. Now, he refuses to post on his own site using "maknews". Warning, if the UMD invites you to speak at any event take along some KY Jelly because it will hurt for many years.

Makster, not even you can take that much vo gazo and keep smiling here - bend a little not 24/7.

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

Have you figured out your purpose on this forum yet?
      Nothing, worse then dying lonely - I'm being serious
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-26-2011, 01:06 AM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

You know MK, it is no secret that Lubi and I didn't see eye to eye. And that is fair enough. We created the MTO, meanwhile Maknews sunk. But the fact that he blindly supports all UMD initiatives including those that are detrimental to the Macedonian Cause is an indication that the man has lost his principles. I may have been abrupt for some things a few years ago, and that has now changed, but I never lost my principles. He is not the same person we once knew, or perhaps this has always been him.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          You know MK, it is no secret that Lubi and I didn't see eye to eye. And that is fair enough. We created the MTO, meanwhile Maknews sunk. But the fact that he blindly supports all UMD initiatives including those that are detrimental to the Macedonian Cause is an indication that the man has lost his principles. I may have been abrupt for some things a few years ago, and that has now changed, but I never lost my principles. He is not the same person we once knew, or perhaps this has always been him.
          Well, he won't admit it but he knows he crossed the line when he joined the UMD, received financial support and spoke at the 2010 conference. I'm disappointed in his constant catch me if you can routine. For, TM to be pissed off will tell you that UMD ship is sinking.

Personal, donations really help but when you have organization joining/donating to push personal agenda's it's no longer a forum of truth. Funny, how my June events never seem to get posted where they belong. He's, waiting for the conference to pass first -- very stupid, because that's his own poster and the best Macedonian event in June. God, help them if they try to take ANY credit from those organizers - zero , to do with the UMD .. please see 69th Annual Macedonian Golf Open. I'm sure Meto will try to make it there again because money is never the problem with these lads .. to be continued

Not, a fan of buying results or getting paid indirectly -Greek style. I know why he's pissed off at human rights but that should not effect the truth - that's personal and money related. Should he be mad? Yes, Should he attack them because it cost him money? No

Personal stuff that you need to resolve.
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-26-2011, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post

I visited their conference last year in Toronto, and I met lots of great folks from different places, and different walks of life. It was a great experience for any Macedonian, and I would like to go again. (Not sure if I can make it this year, we'll see.)
            Other, then meeting great folks from different places, shaking tons of hands and kissing babies you don't seem to be overly confident this time around. Now, that may have do with age, health, cost or family .. many factors. What, makes you think you're ANY different then anyone else and they don't have "lives" outside of the UMD? Special case?

99.9% you will not be attending so don't beat around the bush Maro Poppinovska

Oh, when most people read your quote above they too will see an annual wine and cheese party with live entertainment. What, did you learn over 3 days .. 250,000 Macedonians live in Australia? Toronto, is very expensive? Mayor Rob Ford's baba was not a Makedonka?

Please, list 9 things you didn't know before you attended that educational event (invest, support, donate) and you should be able to list 1,000 from what you know (very little) about Macedonia and Macedonians.

- Alex, I had no clue that not only can you wear a vest you can also read it
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-26-2011, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

It appears UMD is building friendships with other Southeast European communities in the US:

...On May 19th, to build upon the main themes of the Global Diaspora Forum, UMD and The Heritage Foundation co-hosted a ground breaking roundtable discussion that brought together officials from the State Department, Capitol Hill staff, the Ambassadors of Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, and Macedonia and diplomats from the Embassies of Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, and Turkey. Leaders of Diaspora organizations represented the Albanian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Greek, Macedonian, Serbian, and Turkish-American communities in the United States.

The roundtable’s purpose was to map out the direction in which these Diaspora groups can cooperate in assisting the development of the Southeast European region and furthering its relationship with Euro-Atlantic institutions and the United States...

...UMD put forward the idea of instituting an informal body, the Southeast European Coalition, to build dialogue and strengthen relations among all Southeast European-American groups. All participating organizations during the roundtable discussion pledged overwhelming support for such an initiative...

http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/572/1/

This begs the following questions:

1. Which Greek, Albanian, Bulgarian and Serbian organisations is UMD now forming a coalition with?

2. What exactly is the purpose of this coalition and which specific issues will it cooperate on?
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post

2. What exactly is the purpose of this coalition and which specific issues will it cooperate on?
                "To achieve on of our broadest goals of strengthening and protecting Macedonian culture, the Macedonian people cannot do it alone"

- Meto Koloski, President of UMD 2004-2011

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                  "To achieve on of our broadest goals of strengthening and protecting Macedonian culture, the Macedonian people cannot do it alone"

- Meto Koloski, President of UMD 2004-2011
                  Good point!
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

UMD Logic

Why, would we want to work with other Macedonian organizations when we can assist our dusmani? This, way their membership base (small) is not effected in any way - all about money. Geez, I guess we can't rule out working with the KKK or American Idol?
                    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-27-2011, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                      • Oct 2009

Meto, you will answer SoM's question. As a basic requirement for advertising on here, you will answer questions directed to you by the office bearer's of MTO Inc.
                      For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                      http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                      Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                      Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                      Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post

Message from Ambassador Ljubica Z. Acevska

FYI - Ljubica Z. Acevska is retired yet no mention of that anywhere. President Gligorov? A "Former" everything organization? In, 2010 UN President Srgjan Kerim attended? Did, you take up smoking? Living in the past ..

Enough, with your shameless plugs here ladies .. we demand current and accurate facts!

Will, John Bitove Sr. be in Washington DC. live? John Bitove Jr.? If, you know they can't make it due to health or business matters then honesty does matter to your members I would hope? Maybe not ..

Technically, President Obama, Oprah and KC and the Sunshine Band can be there as well (on video). Maybe, 2012 will be the right time for Queen Elizabeth II to attend and pick up her Goce Delcev award then you can deliver it to London, England?

Fala, Meto i Fala Washington (blagodaram e tocno)
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-27-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
                          Meto, you will answer SoM's question. As a basic requirement for advertising on here, you will answer questions directed to you by the office bearer's of MTO Inc.
                          What, could they possibly lose by posting truths? Maybe, they don't want to open a can of worms - admit to any faults?

When, you force people to guess half will guess wrong.
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-28-2011, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

You know MK Meto isn't the queen of england of whom you can't question.He should answer the questions other wise no advertizing.So one of his quotes"To achieve one of our broadest goals of strengthening and protecting Macedonian culture, the Macedonian people cannot do it alone" Meto needs to better communicate with the diaspora if he wishes to achieve his goals.If he doesn't then we have a very low opinion of him & what he hopes to achieve.
                            Last edited by George S.; 05-28-2011, 09:06 PM. Reason: ed
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post

Meto needs to better communicate with the diaspora if he wishes to achieve his goals.
                              Do you know the motto mhrmi & amhrc use? The, only way to avoid it completely is to discontinue posting on ALL forums. Hey, let them start their own forum (censorship) if they feel the need to post reklami. Well, I can tell you that they must pay for advertising in the Toronto Macedonian media and this is more powerful (net) then any of those so someone do the math per line.

Can't, have it both ways in 2011 they operate a business and websites are not free, costs involved.

PERSONAL ADS/RELEASES MUST BE APPROVED BY THE MTO OWNER'S
                              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-31-2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMD
                                Greeks cannot have exclusivity to this symbol.
                                Originally posted by MTO
                                How about the Macedonians, do they have the right to exclusively claim the ancient Macedonian symbol as their national symbol?
                                ..........and the UMD is nowehere to be seen. Should it take this long to respond to such a simple question which relates to our historical identity?

Comment

Working...
                                X