Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

All the evidence suggests that UMD is a tool of Western foriegn policy.

1. UMD support for the negotiations
    2. UMD support for Macedonians entry into the EU and NATO by the term FYROM
    3. UMD who are pushing for Macedonia's "Integration" into Western institutions that negate us.

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

What UMD are saying at Maknews...

Here is what a UMD Board Member was saying at Maknews.

Currency Trader wrote: Time to lock this thread down, and all future threads initiated by "Paul" which aims to spread garbage, lies and misconstrued claims. This pathetic individual has nothing but parroting to offer. His misconstrued claims has been busted by several people on this board. The UMD has already explained their positions multiple times, yet "Paul" continues with his fanatical rants. Its time to get rid of this amatuer crackpot.
      My Response:

I'm not spreading lies.

UMD has played a major hand in censoring their own statements. All I have done is thrown their own statements back at them.

Clearly, Koloski and Mitreski can't handle it. I was particularly surprised by Mitreski's bullshit that our ties to Alexander the Great are a product of 20th century Macedonian nationalism.

This kind of historical revisionism practised by UMD should be a concern to all of us.

The above statement is a direct quote made by the President of UMD.

Anyone who wishes to verify it can go directly to the original statement to discover the truth of it.

Here are the ORIGINAL STATEMENTS and their ORIGIN made by the UMD President.

SUPPORT FOR NATO/EU – EVEN AT THE EXPENSE OF OUR NAME

Meto Koloski on Macedonian Media Monitor
      Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

13 March 2008

We have to be realistic, Macedonia if it wants to join NATO and EU it
      has to join under a modified name, for those organizations ONLY.

On Meto Koloski on ZMR
      (at 1:38 minutes - YouTube - ZMR United Macedonian Diaspora - Macedonia Name)

..."we feel that perhaps a political modifier such as Democratic might be more acceptable only for international use to get rid of this erroneous name the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia"...

Meto Koloski's Opinion Piece in the Washington Times
      The recent Greek veto of the Republic of Macedonia’s NATO membership during the NATO Bucharest Summit earlier this month was unfounded and contrary to the principles of NATO and its member states.

A name to reckon with
      Sunday, May 4, 2008

...It was Greece, not Macedonia, that rejected the most recent proposal to resolve the "name dispute." Moreover, Greece's veto violated the 1995 Interim Accord that it signed with Macedonia, which binds Greece's right to veto Macedonia's NATO bid or any other international organization that Macedonia would like to join as long as it joins under the U.N. provisional reference term used to identify Macedonia...

This is not only supporting and legitimising the Interim Accord, but is implying that Republic of Macedonia (Skopje) was a good proposal and condemning Greece for rejecting the proposal.

SUPPORT FOR THE INTERIM ACCORD

UMD Sends Letter to U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice Regarding Greece
      Thursday, 14 February 2008

...American policy on Macedonia’s NATO admission is in alignment with Article 11 of the Interim Accord, which bars Greece from impeding Macedonia’s accession to international bodies, including NATO, as long as Macedonia accedes under the Provisional Reference. A veto of Macedonia’s NATO admission based on Greece’s objection to Macedonia’s name would nullify the Interim Accord...

...The 1995 Interim Accord between Macedonia and Greece normalized relations, ended an illegal Greek trade embargo, and allowed Macedonia’s admission to the United Nations under the provisional reference term, “The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia” (the “Provisional Reference”)...

UMD Dismayed By Greece's Veto of Macedonia
      Thursday, 03 April 2008

…The Greek veto violates the 1995 United Nations brokered Interim Accord between Macedonia and Greece, which barred Greece from using the "name dispute" to impede Macedonia's NATO accession…

NATO: The Case for Macedonia
      12 March 2009
      http://www.fpa.org/topics_info2414/topi ... _id=853200

At the April 2008 NATO Summit in Bucharest, Macedonia's invitation to join NATO was denied when Greece vetoed it, based on its unilateral objections to Macedonia's constitutional name. This veto directly violated the Interim Accord between Greece and Macedonia, brokered by the United Nations in 1995 following a three-year economic embargo Greece imposed on Macedonia. The accord stipulates that Greece will not block Macedonia from joining international organizations, as long as Macedonia does so under the UN-brokered name, "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia," pending a UN-facilitated,mutually acceptable name resolution.

Historical Revisionism by UMD

12 March 2009

In 2001, Albanian extremists attacked Macedonian police officers and burned villages, demanding more rights in education, employment, and political representation. Through a U.S. - EU brokered agreement, the conflict was resolved and Macedonian-Albanians were accorded full rights, including higher education courses in the Albanian language and a 25% set-aside for the army, police force, and public administration. Today, Macedonian-Albanians fully participate in social and economic development, working with their countrymen to ensure the nation's membership into NATO and the EU.

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

It's actually quite funny.

My useraccount at Maknews has been cancelled. Has Lubi banned me?

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by maknews
          Paul is on a one week vacation.

Remind me to reactivate his account next weekend.
          Pelister, I dont think Maknews is very impressed with you, im currently questioning the ban.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Pelister can I ask you about this one here;

Historical Revisionism by UMD

12 March 2009

Quote:
            In 2001, Albanian extremists attacked Macedonian police officers and burned villages, demanding more rights in education, employment, and political representation. Through a U.S. - EU brokered agreement, the conflict was resolved and Macedonian-Albanians were accorded full rights, including higher education courses in the Albanian language and a 25% set-aside for the army, police force, and public administration. Today, Macedonian-Albanians fully participate in social and economic development, working with their countrymen to ensure the nation's membership into NATO and the EU.
            I noticed you changed this from UMD being Albanian terrorist sympathisers to "historical revisionism". Can you further elaborate on this?
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

Not that I'm really interested in this anymore, but I just have a problem with inaccurate statements... from anyone.

So, just to clear it up, Currency Trader on the maknews forum, is not a UMD Board Member as Paul suggests above (or even a member, to the best of my knowledge).

Paul, perhaps in the interest of accuracy and truth, you could change it to write 'sympathiser', instead? In fact, the title of this thread is incorrect and misleading.

I trust that you work in the interests of truth and accuracy, which is, after all, the purpose of this forum.
              Last edited by Rogi; 01-29-2010, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Rogi, Currency Trader is not exactly the easiest person to get along with, his biased views on Pelister and his disgraceful behavior is no reason for you to be taking his side.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister
                  SUPPORT FOR NATO/EU – EVEN AT THE EXPENSE OF OUR NAME

Meto Koloski on Macedonian Media Monitor
                  Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

13 March 2008

Quote:
                  We have to be realistic, Macedonia if it wants to join NATO and EU it
                  has to join under a modified name, for those organizations ONLY.

On Meto Koloski on ZMR
                  (at 1:38 minutes - YouTube - ZMR United Macedonian Diaspora - Macedonia Name)

Quote:
                  ..."we feel that perhaps a political modifier such as Democratic might be more acceptable only for international use to get rid of this erroneous name the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia"...
                  As I have stated before, I agree entirely with neither side in this dispute. However, the above points 1 and 2 cannot be disputed. Meto Koloski, the UMD president, clearly advocates a name other than (Republic of) Macedonia for use in international organisations such as the UN, EU and NATO.

If anybody can dispute this, I would be interested to see your arguments, because I believe whatever is produced to the contrary is re-interpretation of the facts gone crazy, sort of like the Maknews version of 'political correctness'.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

Prolet, my post has nothing in it to suggest that I am 'taking sides'. My post is purely for the sake of truth and accuracy. It is suggested here that Currency Trader is a UMD Board Member, when this is not the case. That is the extent of my post.

I will hold anyone, including myself, Paul, UMD, politicians, anyone, to account for inaccuracies in statements or allegations.

It's up to other posters to rectify their inaccuracies, unless they are ok with making fallacious statements.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      As I have stated before, I agree entirely with neither side in this dispute. However, the above points 1 and 2 cannot be disputed. Meto Koloski, the UMD president, clearly advocates a name other than (Republic of) Macedonia for use in international organisations such as the UN, EU and NATO.

If anybody can dispute this, I would be interested to see your arguments, because I believe whatever is produced to the contrary is re-interpretation of the facts gone crazy, sort of like the Maknews version of 'political correctness'.
                      I have been on the fence till now SOM. After seeing those two points, i feel like vomiting. Meto, Maknews, and all the two faced dogs can kiss my ass.

There is no logical explanation to this. Unless it is a forgery,To those that want to defend it, Don't evan bother trying to dispute it or weasal your way out of this. i am pissed off and best i disapear for a while before i say something i may regret.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        I have been on the fence till now SOM. After seeing those two points, i feel like vomiting. Meto, Maknews, and all the two faced dogs can kiss my ass.

There is no logical explanation to this. Unless it is a forgery,To those that want to defend it, Don't evan bother trying to dispute it or weasal your way out of this. i am pissed off and best i disapear for a while before i say something i may regret.
                        Bill, this is no forgery, please follow the link and you will see video footage of Meto speculating on what names might be "acceptable". Meto has never denied making those statements (he can't, there's video evidence), however, he has never (to my knowledge) attempted to explain them either.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Bill, this is no forgery, please follow the link and you will see video footage of Meto speculating on what names might be "acceptable". Meto has never denied making those statements (he can't, there's video evidence), however, he has never (to my knowledge) attempted to explain them either.
                          Who the fuck does Meto think he is, what qualifications has that fuckin' ovchar got to speculate on "acceptable" names...

Comment

• Buktop
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            You know what TM...I really don't give a rats arse about constitutional law 101 from Buktop or the other shit that has been used in an attempt to divert the subject.

I want to know why UMD are applauding Macedonia's involvement in Afghanistan

I want to know why UMD can't criticize the Europeans but chooses soft language that simply doesn't reflect the feelings of the diaspora

I want to know why many UMD members feel that people outside of the organization don't deserve personal responses from questions to UMD

I want to know why Meto entertained ideas for a change of name

I want to know why UMD are so ambiguous in many policy areas like the Interim accord and Framework Agreement

TM, there's many, many issue surrounding UMD, why does Meto refuse to respond on the same forums he readily posts on to promote UMD

Too many questions, not enough answers
                            You don't care that I proved your god Vangelovski a liar and a CHARLATAN in his own knowledge of constitutional law? And yet you still blindly devour every word he spews as absolute truth?

All the questions you have just asked have been answered and if you didn't understand the answers then go ask UMD or Meto, don't act like a tough guy on the internet.
                            "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                            though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                            Our long awaited hour will draw near
                            and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Buktop
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Silver View Post
                              Especially when nobody even heard of him let alone elected him president he just says it on our behalf!
                              According to your god Vangelovski
                              The management structures were put in place and people just took on roles (this needs to be done for any upstart organisation)
                              And by the way, the board members elected Meto as president, Meto gave up his day job, and any other opportunities he could have had and sacrificed his time and his personal life to help Macedonians everywhere. He's not just some part time propagandist like many of the people here on this forum.
                              "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                              though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                              Our long awaited hour will draw near
                              and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                                You don't care that I proved your god Vangelovski a liar and a CHARLATAN in his own knowledge of constitutional law? And yet you still blindly devour every word he spews as absolute truth?

All the questions you have just asked have been answered and if you didn't understand the answers then go ask UMD or Meto, don't act like a tough guy on the internet.
                                Buktop, asking questions hasn't got anything to do with being a "tough guy" on the internet...have I ever threatened you with physical violence...?

Comment

Working...
                                X