View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 07:18 AM   #4
Karposh

Karposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud of

Pelister, it's a must if you like the great outdoors and a bit of hiking. The cheater's way to the top is to either catch a taxi to the village of Nizhopole and hike up to the Golemo Ezero where a steaming hot cup of complimentary mountain tea will await you at the log cabin there and then continue on to the top or; you can take a taxi to the other side of the mountain to Molika hotel and try hiking up from there. Either option is beautiful and worth the trek up. I've done both options and both are absolutely beautiful. I loved every minute of it. You can pick wild blueberries along the way and/or wild strawberries. The wild strawberries blew me away. They leave a very strong and sweet smelling strawberry scent on your fingers for hours after you have picked them. Without doubt my favourite part of Macedonia...But I'm a biased Bitolchanec.
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote