X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Australian elections 2019

Well, I think we may well have a Labor government soon. The "rich" people are being attacked because they have saved for their retirement. The Robin Hood of Labor wants to take from the self funded retirees and give to climate control and a few other trends (a bit of dark opinion here).

The Liberal coalition has called China a "customer" and USA a "friend", which is pretty much calling it as it is. Other than that, none of them have really talked about the sovereignty of Australia and nobody seems to care about it. Sounds familiar if we think about Anhedonia.

I think it will be a close one but I think there are more bludgers looking for a free ride than people who understand there is only a limited ability to fund whims. What do the Aussies think will pan out?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Liberator of Makedonija
    • Apr 2014

Labor likely to win. Bout all I predict.
    I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Well, I think we may well have a Labor government soon. The "rich" people are being attacked because they have saved for their retirement. The Robin Hood of Labor wants to take from the self funded retirees and give to climate control and a few other trends (a bit of dark opinion here).

The Liberal coalition has called China a "customer" and USA a "friend", which is pretty much calling it as it is. Other than that, none of them have really talked about the sovereignty of Australia and nobody seems to care about it. Sounds familiar if we think about Anhedonia.

I think it will be a close one but I think there are more bludgers looking for a free ride than people who understand there is only a limited ability to fund whims. What do the Aussies think will pan out?
      I agree with everything you have said.

I’m not pro liberal and labour but I think Australia will go backwards if Bill Shorten and his commie friends get in.

Agree with you that its alarming/sign of the times that both major parties say nothing or try to stop the slow takeover of communist china.

Australia has slowly been going down the toilet the last 10 years anyway

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
        I agree with everything you have said.

I’m not pro liberal and labour but I think Australia will go backwards if Bill Shorten and his commie friends get in.

Agree with you that its alarming/sign of the times that both major parties say nothing or try to stop the slow takeover of communist china.

Australia has slowly been going down the toilet the last 10 years anyway
        Definitely not voting for Shorten and i usually vote Labor.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
          I have never seen a more insincere man than him. If Labor wins, it will be the end of Australia as an economically stable nation in my humble opinion.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• VMRO
            • Sep 2008

I have never seen a more insincere man than him. If Labor wins, it will be the end of Australia as an economically stable nation in my humble opinion.
            That's what i see also, i can just see Shorten begging the banks to start lending again when he destroys everything.
            Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

The most accurate assessment of Greens voters that I have ever seen - for mine, a vote for the Greens (until they are held fiscally accountable for their - q...
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Karposh
                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                As a youngster, I always used to vote Labor because that's what everyone I knew voted. My friends all voted Labor, all my family voted Labor and so I voted Labor too. I remember my uncle being heavily involved with Labor, even throwing his hat in for Member of Parliament back in the early 80's. Labor protected the jobs of the good, honest, blue-collar worker, they said, from the evil Liberals who were out to undermine employee working conditions, award wages and benefits in favour of the entrepreneurial section of the community. How things have changed. No one in my family, least of all my staunch ex-Labor supporting uncle vote Labor these days.

It's a fact that the largest left wing organisation in the country has always been the Australian Labor Party. However, as Mark Latham has pointed out, who by the way, is my new political hero these days, the Labor Party is not what it used to be when he joined it back in the late 70's.

Back then it stood for an open and free social democracy, which is the type of politics they practiced. They weren't there to dictate to working people how they needed to live their lives, the words they used, their language, behaviour, what they did at work. The idea was to enable them to be more self reliant so, according to their own values and beliefs, they can live the "good life" in a good society. That was the whole objective. So now we've had the re-emergence of an authoritarian strain of leftism. They're not trying to control economic behaviour as they did in the old Soviet Union but the cultural Marxism is of a kind where they are trying to control words, language, feelings, behaviour, promote foreign concepts like gender fluidity, a rewriting of our history - that everything that we know and feel is socially constructed, and, it's a fraud. It's a fraud on reality. It's a fraud against the evidence of our lives. And, I believe the way in which it demonizes the white male, in particular, it's a betrayal of genuine social democratic thinking where you judge people according to their needs, their social and economic circumstances instead of subdividing the nation on the basis of race, gender and sexuality.

The above quote is taken from a Mark Latham interview which I've linked below. He also touches on the climate change agenda "lunacy".

One Nation MP Mark Latham says there are 'a lot of people out there afraid to say what they think in fear of being shouted down or losing their job’, and he ...

Don't vote for Bill Shorten everyone. He is nothing more than a slimy little worm at the helm of a bunch of leftist Marxists. God help this country if Labor get back in power.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

...So now we've had the re-emergence of an authoritarian strain of leftism. They're not trying to control economic behaviour as they did in the old Soviet Union but the cultural Marxism is of a kind where they are trying to control words, language, feelings, behaviour, promote foreign concepts like gender fluidity, a rewriting of our history - that everything that we know and feel is socially constructed, and, it's a fraud. It's a fraud on reality. It's a fraud against the evidence of our lives. And, I believe the way in which it demonizes the white male, in particular, it's a betrayal of genuine social democratic thinking where you judge people according to their needs, their social and economic circumstances instead of subdividing the nation on the basis of race, gender and sexuality.

The above quote is taken from a Mark Latham interview which I've linked below. He also touches on the climate change agenda "lunacy".

One Nation MP Mark Latham says there are 'a lot of people out there afraid to say what they think in fear of being shouted down or losing their job’, and he ...
                  I swear Latham is talking about Macedonia...

Like most people, as I grow older, I'm moving further to the right but I feel the pace has never been greater than in recent years as I've watched the leftist/internationalist movement decimate Macedonia, virtually overnight...I always thought I was immune from their social engineering and madness but suddenly it has become really personal.

I saw something interesting on twitter the other day -

"Game of Thrones is a story about what happens to people when they don't have a wall to protect them"

Suddenly...Christmas Island makes very good sense to me...as does the Trumpster, Orban and anyone else digging their heels in...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Lord knows I'm clinging to my youth, but trying to be a leftist isn't part of it and it seems that it needs to be nowadays.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
                      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Like most people, as I grow older, I'm moving further to the right but I feel the pace has never been greater than in recent years as I've watched the leftist/internationalist movement decimate Macedonia, virtually overnight...I always thought I was immune from their social engineering and madness but suddenly it has become really personal.
                      You took the words out of my mouth. I just turned 30 and I can't believe the shift to the right in my political views in just the last 5 years.

The issue I have is I don't quite fit in with either left or right movements of today. The left is off the rails completely, and the right is slowly moving towards hate and away from a principled traditional conservatism.

I can never back someone like Trump just because he looks like the lesser of two evils. He is a morally bankrupt con man, bordering on sociopath. Conservatism is about principles, laws, and fairness. It seems the right is now abandoning those principles in retaliation to liberal madness, with a form of their own madness, where anything goes as long as its in opposition to a liberal agenda.

There is no middle anymore. I feel like all I see are crazy people, clinging to extreme ideologies.

Also how often do you guys have elections, I feel like its every year? Or are your executive elections staggered from your parliamentary elections?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                        I can never back someone like Trump just because he looks like the lesser of two evils. He is a morally bankrupt con man, bordering on sociopath.
                        He is the first president to get China on its back foot. Do you realise the Chinese actually respect him? And previously they thought all the recent presidents were nothing more than soft targets. He is an absolute pompous idiot, but I think he is handling China better than anyone at the moment.

On a related matter, how many people know who pays for postage when you order some USB cable (or whatever in a small parcel) from China and it is delivered to your faraway country from China at a total cost of $0.50 including delivery?

I used to think China subsidised the postage so the Chinese manufacturers could pull in as much foreign cash as possible. That seemed a logical long term strategy on a whole number of levels. Well, I was astounded to learn (from Trump no less) that the receiving country pays for the postage from China. Why? Well it is because China is still deemed to be a developing country and is treated favourably pursuant to a 140 year old international postal agreement with the Universal Postal Union.

China is buying nations right now and is still deemed a developing country. Trump is one of very asking questions about it. When people criticise him, they often throw out the baby with the bathwater.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

I used to think China subsidised the postage so the Chinese manufacturers could pull in as much foreign cash as possible. That seemed a logical long term strategy on a whole number of levels. Well, I was astounded to learn (from Trump no less) that the receiving country pays for the postage from China. Why? Well it is because China is still deemed to be a developing country and is treated favourably pursuant to a 140 year old international postal agreement with the Universal Postal Union.
                          I always thought it was the Chinese Government paying for it. But it appears our taxes are.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            Like most people, as I grow older, I'm moving further to the right
                            Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                            You took the words out of my mouth. I just turned 30 and I can't believe the shift to the right in my political views in just the last 5 years.
                            Welcome....

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              I always thought it was the Chinese Government paying for it. But it appears our taxes are.
                              It is next level genius stuff. I never would have guessed it.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                              X