Macedoniaontheweb does not allow me to respond to defamatory comments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Macedoniaontheweb does not allow me to respond to defamatory comments.

It would appear that some Greeks who have a somewhat peculiar fascination with Macedonia are going through a phase of trying to "expose" various Macedonians online such that their personal information is being revealed and I would imagine hoping for some kind of attacks from these brave internet warriors defending the 4000 odd glorious years of something or whatever.

I took the time to write the following response but they do not appear to be able to be gracious enough to allow my post to be included in the thread.

Dear Gentlemen,
    I have never felt compelled to write on your forum. Some of the hatred really disgusts me and I soon stopped reading the diatribe that often presents itself as "reason" here, nevertheless if you read Hitler's speeches to the emerging nation of Germany you will soon understand where many of your sentiments come from. If you know my writing style, you will soon verify it is indeed myself posting this reply.

I am not sure what compelled you to post this information on this forum in such a manner. Are you hoping I suffer retribution from the many proud Greeks in the world? Is it because I ask for a Greece that is free from persecution of ethnic minorities? You may note that I have often stated I have many Greek friends. I am quite sure they would be the first ones to protect me. Some with fists, some with the letter of the law. Either way, I am confident within myself that people are no longer killing each other over these matters. I do accept that ethnic Macedonians in Greece have suffered unfathomable pain in Greece in generations gone by. But would hope that people like yourselves would not want to perpetuate such crimes against humanity. Let me know if you would like me to delve into my own personal history in relation to the suffering from Greeks. But I have moved on and am merely hopeful that ethnic Macedonians from all over the world have a place they can call home, even if it is on the other side of modern borders of my ancestral homelands.

I don't think you made any dramatic revelations upon revealing my identity. I did the same thing on www.macedoniantruth.org upon the death of my Father earlier this year. Feel free to read the post in case you have completely let go of reality on the internet. Someone you know might die one day, I hope they are equally as significant to you as my Father was to me.

The address is correct and so are the telephone numbers. If you would like to make an appointment, feel free to do so. I charge reasonably and am happy to help you through this obviously traumatised period in your life.

I note that in another of your dramatic revelations you celebrate the cancer of another Macedonian. I ask you if this is the best human being you can possibly be?

I know my details are in public domain, but I am not or have never represented myself as a "Skopian" or indeed a "scumbag". I will take legal advice to see if it is acceptable for you to make such defamatory allegations. In the meanwhile, Kallinikos, I am quite busy, so feel free to post your personal details here so that my people can contact your people.

I will accept a complete deletion of all of these "exposed" threads as a genuine attempt to mitigate the negativity of your actions. But cannot speak on behalf of the others you have exposed.

yasou
    Risto the Great

A private personal message to the Administrator of their forum:
    Originally posted by admin
    Thanks for registering at Macedonia Forum! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,
    Macedonia Forum
    Hello Admin,
    I have serious legal concerns in relation to a post made about me by one of your members called "Kallinikos". I believe it to be defamatory and am concerned that it may implicate your entire forum if there is inaction in relation to this matter.

In the first instance, I would like my response allowed to be posted so that my right of reply is not diminished. I would then like to see appropriate action implemented by the managers of this forum such that defamatory actions are dealt with appropriately.

thank you
    Chris Milanko

It pains me to air such matters publicly. I feel that in order for the poster and indeed the forum owners to mitigate the impacts of this defamatory action, I must be allowed the right to reply in the first instance. I note the particular forum they posted the "expose" in is called the "free speech" forum. I am sure many readers here would agree that needs no further comment.

Notwithstanding this, it does reinforce my sense of honesty that I live by as a human being. I try to be as honest as possible with people so that they do not have a feeling of betrayal later or misinformed opinions of me. I am hopeful it comes through over the thousands of posts that I make on this forum. I am disturbed by this recent turn of events especially because of the insensitive dealings with another Macedonian suffering from cancer at the moment. It was the feta that broke the goat's back for me and compelled me to make these people answerable.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

And all along they cry injustice of how they can never post freely on our forums. Hypocrites (hey look a 'greek' word) is a label well too worn out on these papagalos.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

These types of things must be pursued legally. I am seeking legal counsel on this matter as with you, Risto.

Doing so also provides us with further evidence of their intentions and in my experience, politicians all over completely disprove of such. It would be in their interests to remove the comments, though I do not expect them to do so.

I have also informed ASIO and the AFP about them 'exposing' the personal information of Australian citizens, in such a manner, with such followup comments and ill-intentions.
      Last edited by Rogi; 09-20-2009, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Rogi, I (as I am sure you) welcome people of any extraction to attack posts and subject matters. But the attempts to defame and encourage violence on people is absolutely unacceptable. My contacts at ASIO have already been informed, but further action is pending subject to appropriate actions being taken by the macedoniaontheweb forum administrators.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Guys, I encourage you to take this matter all the way.

The racist Greeks at "macedonia"ontheweb have sunk to a low that cannot be unfortunately termed as 'new'. They have been doing this sort of thing, exposing people's personal information, slander, etc, for years. Only now they did it to the wrong persons.

These pathetic weasels ran out of arguments and validity long ago, this is why they lower themselves to such actions, they have been exposed as historical frauds and now they intend to attack the character of individuals like a bunch of sick, deluded and mentally-ill imbeciles.

The members of that filthy forum full of racists deserve to feel the full strength of the law where it concerns this dispicable behaviour. I wish to thank them for showing the world that they lost this battle long ago, and now, like a hodge-podge of scrappers and psychos, they revert to criminal actions.

You people are pathetic.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• ZAS
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Guys, I encourage you to take this matter all the way.

The racist Greeks at "macedonia"ontheweb have sunk to a low that cannot be unfortunately termed as 'new'. They have been doing this sort of thing, exposing people's personal information, slander, etc, for years. Only now they did it to the wrong persons.

These pathetic weasel's ran out of arguments and validity long ago, this is why they lower themselves to such actions, they have been exposed as historical frauds and now they intend to attack the character of individuals like a bunch of sick, deluded and mentally-ill imbeciles.

The members of that filthy forum full of racists deserve to feel the full strength of the law where it concerns this dispicable behaviour. I wish to thank them for showing the world that they lost this battle long ago, and now, like a hodge-podge of scrappers and psychos, they revert to criminal actions.

You people are pathetic.
            Risto dont worry too much many years ago on one of there sites a rasipan Makedonec from Sydney even gave these dogs his actual adress in Rockdale the Alexandar The Great Gambling Club but none of these Dogs ever showed up, he is still waiting for them, most of the members on the Macedonianweb are disabled school kids in wheel chairs, paid by the Greek Government to spread propagander, you have to understand that is their paid work.
            How about we expose them?

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

They are all morons, I went there one evening after few drinks just to say my part, they all went mental. How dare a Macedonian girl go and tell them where to stick it. They are a bunch of cowards and uneducated, brainwashed morons,.

Comment

• sydney
                • Sep 2008

risto and rogi, i admire your resolve. but beware the greek. they fear the outsider, the non-greek, and therefore behave in irrational ways.

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

Personally, I'd leave this alone if the comments were removed and play things out, as we are, on the political, diplomatic and intellectual front, without the ungentlemanly 'exposure' of personal information. This is the reason we've not published their personal information.

The advice I have received however, is to pursue this matter legally and let the chips fall where they may.

Comment

• Daskalot
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                    Personally, I'd leave this alone if the comments were removed and play things out, as we are, on the political, diplomatic and intellectual front, without the ungentlemanly 'exposure' of personal information. This is the reason we've not published their personal information.

The advice I have received however, is to pursue this matter legally and let the chips fall where they may.
                    Very sober Rogi, let the law decide in this matter, the result will most likely be the closing of the forum formerly known as Macedoniaontheweb by the webhost.
                    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bratot
                      • Sep 2008

They have chosen a pitifully way to attract some attention on their piteous forum.
                      Last edited by Bratot; 09-21-2009, 03:51 PM.
                      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

Exactly. They have sunk to an all new low. But should we expect any less from a bunch of teenagers suffering from an inferiority complex and an identity crisis?

Comment

• Daskalot
                          • Sep 2008

Many of them are in their 30s and 40s, seeing grown men using that kind of vocabulary as they use online is a disgrace to men in general, some of them are as old as 76 years old, our old friend Syggros aka BHSSARION.

So teenagers they are not, grown men they are, and what an disgrace.

Some of them also work for very prominent educational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia and Europe, they are a disgrace to the institutions they work for and to the students they teach. Their colleges most likely do not know of their racist behavior on the internet, if they would they would most likely loose their jobs.
                          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                            • Jan 2009

Wow if they are middle aged men then God help them realize that they have wasted away their lives all in the name of a myth that they are somehow ethnically and culturally related to the dead ancient race of hellenes.
                            But besides this point these 'men' ,if we should even call animals that who are proud of someone dying from cancer, are the same hypocrites (there's that 'greek' word again) that belly ache that they can never say what they want to say on our forums. Tsk tsk tsk oh imposter hellenes on the web.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

if they spoke in a logical & rational way then if they treated people in a fair manner things might have been different.Full weight of the law should be applied as it is nothing more than defamation.Why bother getting on their forum if they misbehave,There's a section in that site which says there is free speech & the treatment of people in a fair manner!
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X