X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

RtG,

It shows me that he is a clown. He, along with UMD, consistently complain that we attack them, however, its the Screwdriver that makes personal attacks. They seem to think that questioning their vassal ideology is a personal attack...that can only be construed as true if they are careerists and their vassal dream comes undone in favour of a free Macedonia.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Tom, the problems are coming from the people that spoke at the 2010 conference. These are the people that are saying "not board members"; however, they have done the most damage ever since June 2010. Unprofessional to say the least.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

MK,

I am fairly familiar with the majority of the UMD Board Members, and I can smell a new one from a 20,000 miles away. Meto usually tasks his new Board Members with defending him, but neglects to give them the full background on relevant issues. Thats why they fall apart when faced with the facts on here.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

They're a weird mob at UMD...why on Earth would an organization that claims to represent the interests of the Macedonian diaspora be bleeding for the (mis)representation of the shiptari in the Macedonian Encyclopaedia...give me a fuckin break you pack of imbeciles, pity your bleeding fuckin' hearts don't extend to Macedonian troops in Afghanistan, whom you applauded with great fanfare on their way to that shithole.

You show great understanding to the "frustrations" of the shiptari ( da mu go ebam plemeto) but you don't share the slightest empathy with the macedonians in the diaspora or the homeland...you inept fools

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            MK,

I am fairly familiar with the majority of the UMD Board Members, and I can smell a new one from a 20,000 miles away. Meto usually tasks his new Board Members with defending him, but neglects to give them the full background on relevant issues. Thats why they fall apart when faced with the facts on here.
            Tom, I can almost tell you ALL the NEW defenders and they live in Toronto and surfaced after June 2010.

This is their way of thanking them?

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by stravdziger View Post
              Very well, makedonche. My goal was only to try my best to answer your question, nothing more. We have different outlooks on certain issues, that's not hard to understand, though you haven't explained what it was that I wrote which you found so objectionable. Macedonians have been divided by borders, by different languages imposed on them, by different foreign churches vs. each other and vs. the communist ideology, and nowadays, by geography in far-flung host nations, which add their own cultural elements to the diaspora's attitudes. As long as we remain divided, putting any ideology ahead of Macedonia's interests, we'll remain weak. Those are the facts, gentlemen. I don't think anyone should fight for an ideology of any kind, and put ideologies and "ism"s ahead of Macedonia's interests.
              Stravdziger
              To answer your question, what I found objectionable was your lack of ability to find the evidence quoted for you, your blind support of the UMD and the manner which you have attacked members of the MTO and in fact the MTO itself. Add to that the fact that UMD are misrepresenting themselves as the voice of the Macedonian Diaspora and you have the makings of a dispute!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

At this rate Toronto and Ottawa will be the UMD head offices .. slip sliding away. Why is Washington DC. so important? I already know this answer and it's not what I like.

MAIN MACEDONIAN DIASPORA

Melbourne, Australia (very little UMD support)

YouTube - ITS OFFICIAL ! Macedonian Protest - Melbourne, 24/5/08

Toronto, Ontario Canada (200,000 Macedonians, you figure it out)

LIVE IN PERSON YouTube - Stephen Harper Celebrates the United Macedonian's Anniversary

YouTube - Speech by Nikola Gruevski in Canada (Part 1)

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-08-2010, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• stravdziger
                  • Sep 2010

Evangelos,

UMD has consistently supported the Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement.
                  You certainly deserve an "A for effort" for compiling your lengthy and totally decontextualized list of quotes from Meto and others, which I can only assume are authentic.... And yet, all they are is a series of clipped portions of press releases, etc, which explain the IA and FA in a matter of fact manner... your laughable attempts to twist that into some sort of official "endorsement" of those documents compensate for their lack of credibility with sheer creativity. Nice try, but do not pass GO, do not collect $200, you're not fooling anyone.

These are outright treason and a demonstration of UMD's vision for Macedonia - a subservient vassal state (i.e., a state that is governed by foreign powers rather than the body of Macedonian citizens).
                  Where to begin? You are so far down the rabbit hole, you can't tell up from down. Your quarrel is with those who signed the IA and FA, and - news flash - Meto wasn't one of those... he's simply the president a diaspora organization, which is different from the one that you work for, that's all.

UMD supports the deconstruction of Macedonian national sovereignty and self-determination and supports Albanian terrorists maintaining state power.
                  Again, it's one of those cases where your hatred and inaet have you frothing at the mouth in anger, but you fail to impress, Evangelos. The UMD support no such thing, this is a baseless accusation.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Screwdriver,

All the quotes have been provided with sources so that you can see the "context". However, I'm yet to understand how calling on Greece to implement the Interim Accord can be justifiably said in any context.

You have shown yourself for the charlatan that you are, another UMD hack and I suspect the latest UMD Board Member, tasked by Meto to cover his long list of failures and vassal political views.

Finally, if Meto wants to state "facts", then he needs to get them right. At the moment he's advocating in FAVOUR of our oppressors by not only calling for the Interim Accord to be respected and implemented, but supporting terrorists in their grab for state power.

It took UMD FIVE YEARS to claim it does not support name negotiations, after supporting Republic of Macedonia (Skopje) and proposing its own name change, "Democratic Republic of Macedonia". In terms of the Interim Accord adn the Framework Agreement, it has done nothing but legitimise them, promote them, and use them as some sort of justification for Macedonia's membership in international organisations.

The FACTS remain that UMD supported a name change and negotiations to effect it (and probably still do) and they continue to support those two treasonous agreements that have destroyed Macedonia as a free state. They have consistently demonstrated their support for these agreements by advocating in favour of their provisions and using them as justifications for their policies.
                    Last edited by Vangelovski; 11-08-2010, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Screwdriver,

You have accused people at the MTO of all sorts, yet contiually avoided the question I have posed to you, namely - What have you done to further the Macedonian Cause? (No, kissing Meto's treacherous arse doesn't count). Fail to answer it again, and you will be sent packing back to Maknews.

UMDiaspora.org,

Excellent spokesmen you have chosen. Keep reading silently while these foul-mouthed idiots defend you and your pathetic clique of clowns. They've done wonders for your image already.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

stravdziger

UMD have set the bar very high for the next conference and anyone other then Obama or Biden will be disappointing - Phil Reeker should not be invited.

Maybe PM Harper will fly to Washington DC.?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by soldier of macedon View Post

fail to answer it again, and you will be sent packing back to maknews.
                          lmfao

- I think they're on to us here so it's time to create some new alias names
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-08-2010, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Shtrafciger, There is no need to call people in Greek names, if you want a proper discussions there is no need to irritate our people here. Keep in mind that our people from Egejska Makedonija have had it very tough, their houses were destroyed, their families kicked out i think you should show some respect here. If it wasnt for our people from Egejska Makedonija, we wouldnt have a Macedonian Community in Australia. These people fought against UDBA Agents,Greek Agents and so forth, if it wasnt for our people from Egejska Makedonija, we wouldnt have churches,community center in the 1950s and 60's.
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Irrespective of how many aliases they use, their characteristic behaviour and manner will betray them in the end. It always does.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Prolet, thank you for your pertinent and correct input.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X