X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

ss you don't seem to be aware or are oblivious to the various measures that the greek govt took to displace the Macedonians.NOte the greek population was not as you say.It was a minority of only 10% not the figure you mention 20 -30 % Macedonian was a majority.You forget how Macedonia was divided by the hungry wolves.If the Bulgarians came an hour earlier they would have sized the Aegean.Can you imagine the forces used to take over Macedonia( then called The occupied lands)Greece simply took the Macedonian lands off the Macedonians.Then ensued heavy duty propaganda.No Macedonian was to be spoken ,People to change names to greek,toponyms to greek,graves desecrated.To make it all greek the Macedonians were to be moved & prosfiges or pontians moved in .To erase all existence & or consciousness of anything Macedonian.Govt passed antimacedonian laws.etc
    Note the greeks nrver set foot before in the Aegean area they even had an embassy in solun before.1913.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
      • Jun 2009

One of the new albanian members of parliament:

izvor: http://maktel.mk/index.php?option=co...ent&Itemid=660

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

armed & fully dangerous what's the country becoming?With friends like these who needs enemies?
        Last edited by George S.; 05-14-2014, 04:13 PM.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

new mosque - skopje

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

mosques galore.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volokin
              • Apr 2014

Since you're the one contributing, Niko, it would seem you have knowledge of this matter.

My question is: Do you think that the mosque's being constructed in Macedonia at the moment are being financed by the Albanian's themselves, through money they have collected during their time in Switzerland and so on, or do you think it is now the most part, these Saudi Arabian "charities" who are spreading fundamentalist, Wahhabi Islam into the Balkans?

Thanks.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

There is Website called Being Macedonian and has a List of Violent Attacks towards Macedonians from Albanians..
                Macedonians are victims in their own country

Од денес ќе отворам нова тема која или ќе ја апдејтувам на постојниот топик или ќе отварам нови блог постови со цел да ја претставам сит...

Листа на насилни инциденти - напаѓачи Албанци жртви Македонци

Од денес ќе отворам нова тема која или ќе ја апдејтувам на постојниот топик или ќе отварам нови блог постови со цел да ја претставам ситуацијата која повеќето медиуми одбегнуваат јавно да ја споделат. А тоа е трендот на насилство и навреди од страна на албанците врз Македонците. Македонците се жртви во сопствената држава, во Македонија постојат места каде што не смееш да зборуваш македонски!
                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Macedonians love being victims.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volokin View Post
                    Since you're the one contributing, Niko, it would seem you have knowledge of this matter.

My question is: Do you think that the mosque's being constructed in Macedonia at the moment are being financed by the Albanian's themselves, through money they have collected during their time in Switzerland and so on, or do you think it is now the most part, these Saudi Arabian "charities" who are spreading fundamentalist, Wahhabi Islam into the Balkans?

Thanks.
                    Hi Volokin, I know your question wasn't directed at me, but I think it is a combination of both. Evidence for the sources of funding is scarce, but there is definitely funds coming in from radical Islamist groups from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan at a minimum.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volokin
                      • Apr 2014

Thanks. I assumed it was a mix. Disturbing stuff.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

its a deliberate thing im hearing one mosque is not enough so they build two.THen that is not enough,when told just go to neighbouring towns with mosques they say we are just being difficult.The money is a mix and donations from Saudi Arabia is given to build mosques.Guys there are no ifs or buts the Albanians are taking us over if we let them.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Volokin View Post

Thanks.
                          If we say they are all being funded by Saudi Arabia, then who is funding their newly constructed mansions and land purchases? So I'd say both. Apart from Saudi Arabia funding mosques, Qatar is also funding a major Islamic Center in Skopje, construction will start soon - located beside the Kale.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

well what can the rom govt do to stop all this .They build their shiptar mosques and then they take over our villages.Villagers have been known to leave in droves from villages completely.Thats what the albanians want a complete withdrawal of macedonians & the shiptars simply move in.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Alex_MK
                              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              well what can the rom govt do to stop all this .They build their shiptar mosques and then they take over our villages.Villagers have been known to leave in droves from villages completely.Thats what the albanians want a complete withdrawal of macedonians & the shiptars simply move in.
                              I haven't heard of situations where Albanians are taking over Macedonian villages. There's a general decrease in the population in villages and the rural areas(hell for most of the country besides Skopje) because everyone is trying to leave for Skopje for the false illusions of a better life. But can we blame them when the gov't specifically puts most of the money in the Capital? Many villages are literally becoming ghost villages with only old people remaining.. It's catastrophic to say the least.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Alex welcome to our forum that is i hope you are macedonian.Your not fully informed about what has gone in lazec . the albanians have virtually taken the village with people leaving due to someone approving the building of a mosque in the middle of the strecello.You look at you tube people have had enough they aren't willing to live & share with albanians.The same goes with other villages like velushina in velushina the albanians are stealing from the old people & their properties.VIllages like dragosh & gradeshnitsa have allready been taken over by albanians.Look at people's responses on you tube.
                                Bojkot na nastavata vo Lazec 02 09 2010.mpg - YouTube
                                Dali ke se gradi na sred selo Djamija vo Lazec 23 06 2010.mpg - YouTube
                                DZAMIJA VO LAZEC 31.08.2010.MP4 - YouTube
                                PREKINAT BOJKOTOT NA NASTAVATA VO LAZEC 15.09.10.mp4 - YouTube
                                Меѓуетнички проблеми во битолско Велушина - YouTube
                                BOJKOT NA NASTAVATA VO LAZEC 02.09.10.mp4 - YouTube
                                VO LAZEC SE GRADI? 30.11.2011.mp4 - YouTube
                                DECATA OD LAZEC NA UCILISTE VO LERIN 13.09.2010.MP4 - YouTube
                                TV TERA Bitola - Vo Lazec tenzicno za dzamijata 30-11-2011.mpg - YouTube
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X