X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alex_MK
    • Apr 2014

Apparently it's a famous Albanian singer who's actually from Serbia. What I assume to be raping about Greater Albania, getting revenge on the Macedonians and reclaiming "albanian" lands in Macedonia cities like Kicevo, Skopje, etc. Also

I'll say this the Albanian population has a very nationalistic spirit drawn together by a common goal while the Macedonians spend their time idolizing FC Barcelona..
    Last edited by Alex_MK; 06-03-2014, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Alex_MK View Post
      What I assume to be raping about Greater Albania, .
      Probably rapping and raping I would imagine.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

they are doing both things whil'st the population is asleep at the wheel.The politicians aren't worth two bob because they haven't picked up on things that are so detrimental to the Macedonians.They have all forgotten to behave like a true Macedonians.Dream on fellas one day!
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Alex_MK
          • Apr 2014

"Skanderbeg SS Long Live"
          "Shqiperia"
          "Ethnic Albania"

All next to city signs in Albanian language with notable Albanian women in Hijabs.

That's the future of Macedonia in a nutshell.

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Alex_MK View Post

"Skanderbeg SS Long Live"
            "Shqiperia"
            "Ethnic Albania"

All next to city signs in Albanian language with notable Albanian women in Hijabs.

That's the future of Macedonia in a nutshell.
            I posted a different photo of that same graffiti weeks ago... The fact that it's still there is disturbing

Comment

• Toska
              • Sep 2008

just not to create confusion before i start i just want to distinguish the difference between an albanian and a shqiptar, albanian is catholic and a shqip is muslim , the albanians dont like to be called shqiptari, anywho i find it quite ironic that the shqips follow everything that skenderbeg did, when skenderbeg was fighting against exactly same thing that happened to todays albanians and that was becoming shqiptari,so i dont understand how the shqiptari claim and praise him he was anti-muslim, he was orthodox, its pretty much on par of a Jew becaming a Nazi or a Black joining the KKK, it dosnt even make any sense, Skenderbegs main supporters where Macedonians and Serbs, his Mother was Macedonian Voisava born in Todays Republic, he was protected and hid in Macedonia and in Serbia and now the shqipari praise him, its ludacris.
              Last edited by Toska; 06-06-2014, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

toska the Albanians in Macedonia are what we call shiptars.These are people that were forced out by the enver hoxa communist regime.That's why most of Albania is catholic.You don't notice any mosques in Albania.These people were forced to flee in Macedonia ,Serbia,kosovo etc.They are very nationalistic.Even after they were thrown out of Albania they still think of it as the motherland.But they want what is not theirs they want Macedonia to be their homeland ultimately to link up with Kosovo.You got the ridiculous claims & agreements of minority such as Albanians wanting more rights which are in fact priveleges above the normal citizens.In other words short of secession but wanting control of parts of Macedonia more than 20% constituting Albanian.Also the notion of Albanian has been realised with mps speaking Albanian.The Albanians have got their way without doing much with politicians beating a pathway to their door & capitulating.It has been to our peril with Albanians wanting educational freedom and they are not learning our language or history.They have NO sympathy or respect for us Macedonians.Look at some of their flags draped over schools & houses.At omparison.The Albanians in one point politicians (Albanians )from Macedonia were addressed by sali berisha that he said to them compared to the Macedonians in Albania just as a reminder that they never had it so good.He was telling them to behave themselves as the Macedonians have really looked after them.That is a fact that the shiptars are enjoying more freedom than an ordinar Macedonians that's why they are labelled as victims & literally getting away with murder.
                re shqiptar word
                The origin of the ethnic name Shqiptar:
                Gustav Meyer derived Shqiptar from the Albanian verbs shqipoj (to speak clearly) and shqiptoj (to speak out, pronounce), which are in turn derived from the Latin verb excipere, denoting brethren who speak the Albanian language, similar to the ethno-linguistic dichotomies Sloven-Nemac and Deutsch-Wälsch.[1] This is the theory also sustained by Robert Elsie.[2]
                A theory by Ludwig Thallóczy, Milan Šufflay and Konstantin Jireček, which is today considered obsolete, derived the name from a Drivastine family name recorded in varying forms during the 14th century: Schepuder (1368), Scapuder (1370), Schipudar, Schibudar (1372), Schipudar (1383, 1392), Schapudar (1402), etc.
                Maximilian Lambertz derived the word from the Albanian noun shqipe,or shqiponjë (eagle), which, according to Albanian folk etymology, denoted a bird totem dating from the times of Skanderbeg, as displayed on the Albanian flag.[3]
                Petar Skok suggested that the name originated from Scupi (Albanian: Shkupi), the capital of the Roman province of Dardania (today's Skopje).[3]
                A Slovenian theory states, that shqiptar (pronounced ship-tahr, "šiptar" in Slovenian) originates from the English word "shipping" (transporting, inporting), likely because of people and merchandise migration in and out of Albania.
                Vladimir Orel suggested that:

Alb. Shqipe, Shqiptar etc. also reflects a late, post-classical form sclavus, a variant *skljab being reconstructable for Albanian. Orel (1998: 434) assumes that shqipe would be a

calque after the Slavic parallel slověne ‘Slavs’ as derived from slovo ‘word’, in Albanian
                shqipoj ‘to speak clearly = to speak in our language’ – Shqipe, Shqiptar.[4]Sorin Paliga says that the ethnonym shqipe ‘Albanian’, shqip (adj.), proves that there is a link between the Sclaveni of the 5th century and modern Albanians. See a more

detailed discussion in Paliga and Teodor 2009: p. 80-84.

Use in South Slavic languages[edit]

The term Šiptar using across South Slavic languages (Cyrillic: Шиптар) is considered derogatory by Albanians in Serbian,[5][6][7] Macedonian,[8] and other South Slavic languages
                Last edited by George S.; 06-08-2014, 08:23 PM.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Toska View Post
                  just not to create confusion before i start i just want to distinguish the difference between an albanian and a shqiptar, albanian is catholic and a shqip is muslim , the albanians dont like to be called shqiptari
                  I think you are mistaken, all Albanians call their homeland Shqipëria.
                  I think they don't like it when Macedonians call them "Shiptari" because we mispronounce the word and because it doesn't mean anything in Macedonian.

Comment

• Toska
                    • Sep 2008

the exact meaning of the word is not known, but i know for a fact its not liked by Christian Albanians they will never call themselves a shiptar, because it has the radical islamic sentiment to it, they try to distance themselves from that.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

toska that's why the communists in Albania got rid of them.THey all think they are doing it for the greater glory of a greater Albania.Will the Albanians meet their twain in Kosovo or will the twain never meet?? 64$ question.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Alex_MK
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        toska the Albanians in Macedonia are what we call shiptars.These are people that were forced out by the enver roger communist regime.That's why most of Albania is catholic.You don't notice any mosques in Albania.These people were forced to flee in Macedonia ,Serbia,kosovo etc.They are very nationalistic.Even after they were thrown out of Albania they still think of it as the motherland.But they want what is not theirs they want Macedonia to be their homeland ultimately to link up with Kosovo.You got the ridiculous claims & agreements of minority such as Albanians wanting more rights which are in fact priveleges above the normal citizens.In other words short of secession but wanting control of parts of Macedonia more than 20% constituting Albanian.Also the notion of Albanian has been realised with mps speaking Albanian.The Albanians have got their way without doing much with politicians beating a pathway to their door & capitulating.It has been to our peril with Albanians wanting educational freedom and they are not learning our language or history.They have NO sympathy or respect for us Macedonians.Look at some of their flags draped over schools & houses.At omparison.The Albanians in one point politicians (Albanians )from Macedonia were addressed by sali berisha that he said to them compared to the Macedonians in Albania just as a reminder that they never had it so good.He was telling them to behave themselves as the Macedonians have really looked after them.That is a fact that the shiptars are enjoying more freedom than an ordinar Macedonians that's why they are labelled as victims & literally getting away with murder.
                        re shqiptar word
                        The origin of the ethnic name Shqiptar:
                        Gustav Meyer derived Shqiptar from the Albanian verbs shqipoj (to speak clearly) and shqiptoj (to speak out, pronounce), which are in turn derived from the Latin verb excipere, denoting brethren who speak the Albanian language, similar to the ethno-linguistic dichotomies Sloven-Nemac and Deutsch-Wälsch.[1] This is the theory also sustained by Robert Elsie.[2]
                        A theory by Ludwig Thallóczy, Milan Šufflay and Konstantin Jireček, which is today considered obsolete, derived the name from a Drivastine family name recorded in varying forms during the 14th century: Schepuder (1368), Scapuder (1370), Schipudar, Schibudar (1372), Schipudar (1383, 1392), Schapudar (1402), etc.
                        Maximilian Lambertz derived the word from the Albanian noun shqipe,or shqiponjë (eagle), which, according to Albanian folk etymology, denoted a bird totem dating from the times of Skanderbeg, as displayed on the Albanian flag.[3]
                        Petar Skok suggested that the name originated from Scupi (Albanian: Shkupi), the capital of the Roman province of Dardania (today's Skopje).[3]
                        A Slovenian theory states, that shqiptar (pronounced ship-tahr, "šiptar" in Slovenian) originates from the English word "shipping" (transporting, inporting), likely because of people and merchandise migration in and out of Albania.
                        Vladimir Orel suggested that:

Alb. Shqipe, Shqiptar etc. also reflects a late, post-classical form sclavus, a variant *skljab being reconstructable for Albanian. Orel (1998: 434) assumes that shqipe would be a

calque after the Slavic parallel slověne ‘Slavs’ as derived from slovo ‘word’, in Albanian
                        shqipoj ‘to speak clearly = to speak in our language’ – Shqipe, Shqiptar.[4]Sorin Paliga says that the ethnonym shqipe ‘Albanian’, shqip (adj.), proves that there is a link between the Sclaveni of the 5th century and modern Albanians. See a more

detailed discussion in Paliga and Teodor 2009: p. 80-84.

Use in South Slavic languages[edit]

The term Šiptar using across South Slavic languages (Cyrillic: Шиптар) is considered derogatory by Albanians in Serbian,[5][6][7] Macedonian,[8] and other South Slavic languages

Enver Roger? Lol? You mean Enver Hoxha?

PS, majority of the population in Albanian are either Muslim or non-religious. Reason why is because Enver "Rodger" clamped down on religion and declared Albania an atheist state while the Albanians in Yugoslavia used religion for their gain.

Have never heard of anything about Hoxha, who was born a muslim, forcing out muslims. The guy was a whacko but I don't believe he did anything like that.

Also many towns and villages in Southern Albania have slavic toponyms

Comment

• Alex_MK
                          • Apr 2014

Nuri Seferi, boxer from Macedonia

Except it looks like he wants nothing to do with Macedonia but with only Albania. Fights for Albanian flag, has a greater Albania map on his shorts, etc...

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

I think its enver hoaxa the one who booted out the radical muslims to Macedonia.I'm not surprised that Arben zaferi wants a greater Albania .These simplistic fools feel that they can accomplish a takeover of Macedonia with ultimate links to Kosovo & beyond.They think that Greece also belongs to them.They still believe that they are of Illyrian Stock by the way they are wrong.The thing is its all driven by Albanian nationalism.I saw the video looks like they have taken over kichevo.Macedonians are saleep like heep.
                            Last edited by George S.; 06-08-2014, 08:40 PM.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Alex_MK
                              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              I think its enver roger the one who booted out the radical muslims to Macedonia.I'm not surprised that Arben zaferi wants a greater Albania .These simplistic fools feel that they can accomplish a takeover of Macedonia with ultimate links to Kosovo & beyond.They think that Greece also belongs to them.They still believe that they are of Illyrian Stock by the way they are wrong.The thing is its all driven by Albanian nationalism.
                              I don't know if you are doing it on purpose but his name is Enver Hoxha not Enver Rodger... That's what I'm trying to tell you. I also don't believe that he expelled Albanians as Albania closed it's borders. We must not forget that Albanians have an extremely high birth rate in Macedonia. I'm talking about an average of 2-3 kids per family or more while Macedonian families are having 1 kids and sometimes don't have any so they can try a live a more "luxurious" life...

PS, here's a video I found of Albanians claiming Kichevo
                              video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Not a Macedonian was seen that day...

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

yes one of them was in the communist party hoaxa I think he kicked out the muslim fanatical element from Albania.From what I heard the Albanians are SUPPORTING each other & its not unusual for women to have 6 to 10 kids.Thts why they were limited to what they could claim in social security before in the 1980's.I don't know the surrent situation now.??
                                You missed my 64$ question do you think the Albanians from Macedonia will link up with Kosovo??.Alex MK where are you from ? you seem to know your history on Albania?? by the way welcome to our forum.
                                Last edited by George S.; 06-08-2014, 08:48 PM.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X