• Sarafot
    • Dec 2008

Kalash / Hunza tribes & the Burushaski Language

Tugo nekeme,svoito ne davame!

YouTube - Macedonians-Decendents from Alexander the Great
    YouTube - Macedonian Decendents from Alexander the Great
    YouTube - Macedonian Decendents From Alexander the Great-Pakistan
    YouTube - Macedonian Decendents From Alexander the Great-Pakistan
    Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
    - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902
  • Sarafot
    • Dec 2008

Where is propaganda now,when their king visit Macedonia??

YouTube - Hunza, self-proclaimed descendants of Alexander the Great, visit the Republic of Macedonia
    Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
    - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

Awesome!
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

Kalash / Hunza tribes & the Burushaski Language

Was reading talking to my friends and they were talking about these people. Are they decendents of our country or are they "Assimilation" of propaganda?
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Were you reading or talking?
          If they feel their ancestry comes from Macedonia, good luck to them. Clearly they are very different people nowadays. But I love diversity.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonetz
            • Apr 2010

Doing both sorry typing error

Yes they are very interesting race coming from northern pakistan claiming they are decendants of Alexander. The light colour skin and blue eyes are interesting.

Last edited by Makedonetz; 04-27-2010, 06:11 PM.
            Makedoncite se borat
            za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
            - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Daniel the Great
              • Nov 2009

Here is some more photos of a Kalash man and a little Kalash girl.
              The little girl is so cute with those big blue eyes.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

The Hunza tribe claim they are descendants of Alexander the Great. My old man has a dvd where they claim the soldiers had settled at that time, and married the locals. They are a fair skinned , and blue eyed race and are completely different from the pakistani locals. There is also a tribe of descendants in Tibet in the Himalayas that call themselves Macedonian, and have the same claim, and similar colouring.

Alexander Makedonski's empire was huge so it does not surprise me .
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
                  • Apr 2010

Our culture has reached the tops of tibet and their system is still shown today. They are a unique race, i was shocked the resemblance of being pakistan or northern tibet was not similiar in these people.
                  Makedoncite se borat
                  za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

What?? They claim to be Macedonians?? but its obvious that they are not Hindu look-a-like....

Well, creating big Empires can cause weird results like this. I am no stranger to this kind of stuff

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

The pictures from below, are pieces of the Kalash folklore...

The same vortex is represented in the Macedonian folklore! Coincidence???

Note: The wooden case is from the 17th century and it is stationed in the Macedonian ethno museum, and the stone is found in Osinchani, near Skopje. Dates somewhere 4th century BC.
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Bij
                        • Oct 2009

Lot of Greeks are infiltrating the Hunza people and building things for them to try get them on side

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

BiJ, that is interesting, are they doing it to tell them that they are of Greek origin do you think? the hunza i doubt would start refering to Greek origins, lets hope they cant be bought
                          Interesting how the Greek economy is down shit creek without a paddle and yet they continue to "buy" favours for anti-macedonian propoganda, the scumbags
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bij
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                            BiJ, that is interesting, are they doing it to tell them that they are of Greek origin do you think? the hunza i doubt would start refering to Greek origins, lets hope they cant be bought
                            Interesting how the Greek economy is down shit creek without a paddle and yet they continue to "buy" favours for anti-macedonian propoganda, the scumbags
                            i do believe so, julie. they are trying to convince them they are greek descendants. it has been going on for decades.

An Albanian suspected of a knife attack on another two Albanians a fortnight ago was shot dead during a police raid yesterday on an Athens coffee shop. The man, identified as Sedak Selniku, 20, died immediately after being shot in the head by officer Ioannis Rizopoulos – who claimed the victim pulled a knife on […]

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

yes the Greeks have been trying to buy this people off for decades now. Actually it was a Greek historian who first discovered them.
                              However I think they know where they come from. Their Royal family did visit Macedonia a year or two ago. Shame our side didn't put much effort into it.

Comment

Working...
                              X