View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 08:28 AM   #11
Albo

Albo is on a distinguished road

Well you could argue that as you say Serbias poor policies was the main reason for the violence in the first place?

Nobody goes to war ans risks their life if they don't believe what they are doing is warranted..

Most small countries exist today due to some form of violent rebelion agains a greater power as sometime or another (Even Macedonia) - so to simply say it's wrong to be rewarded because of violence is a little to simplified..

On your second point where you say Macedonia should be like Greece and not recognize Kosovo and it might not lose European support...

Seriously why would you take Greece's foreign policy as an example to be followed by anyone let alone Macedonia ??

Greece is the bankrupt laughing stock of Europe who will be slaves to their debt for decades to come.. They are a failed democracy who have very few positive examples to be followed by in the region...

If Greece and Cyprus weren't already in the EU - trust me the powers that be would have made them recognize Kosovo long ago..

As for your final point about the federalization of Macedonia..

This topic is consistently blasted over Macedonian media of late..
No Albanian party went to the election with a federalization policy or proposed any form or map of federalization..

YOU CAN'T DIVIDE OR FEDERALIZE MACEDONIA.. It's in nobody's interest and isn't supported by any superpower
If federalization was on offer..no side would agree on the dividing lines.. because the lines are overlapping and would require massive popullation movements- That nobody wants..

So again I don't see it as a viable or doable option... the threat of division was used and is used by vmro to create fear and uncertainty amongst the Macedonian population which would in turn be returned with votes..

Remember up to 70k Albanians voted for sdsm.. who will never accept any form of internal division..

I believe there is no need for any division if EU laws on local government funding are implemented...
Albo is offline   Reply With Quote