View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 07:52 PM   #16
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albo View Post
All the rights gained by Albanians and other minorities in Macedonia due to the Ohrid Agreement could have all been granted through dialog and understanding... nothing that was granted is without precedent in many other multi-ethnic countries...

I ask you this question... which rights are you against when it comes to the Ohrid Agreement that you wouldn't agree to other Macedonian minority communities having in Greece Bulgaria and Albania..??
Dialog and understanding would have never achieved a situation where a minority can have final say on matters of cultural significance to Macedonians. I wouldn't agree to Macedonians in Greece having a final say in matters of Greek culture. How is that a reasonable outcome Albo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albo
Well if Macedonians ... EDIT ... have people who have spent years in jail as political prisoners, have a large section of your population forced to migrate, and feel as if you have zero prospect and future in your homeland .. then you could think about maybe some form of extreme action...
You are 100% correct. Macedonians should take extreme action.

So what is different here champ?

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote