Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

I can't believe Western Australia is this deluded. Wait until the thousands of cases inevitably come. They will realise how stupid all of these measures are
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dove
      • Aug 2018

Battleground Melbourne Documentary 'FRIENDS & FAMILY' Pre-Release - Topher Field

Sound issues depending on what you watch it.

Please watch the Official 4k Remastered version of Battleground Melbourne here: https://youtu.be/XCjbntg_1HkThis is the 'FRIENDS & FAMILY' Pre-Release.Or wat...

Comment

• Dove
        • Aug 2018

Originally posted by kompir View Post
        I think Wait Awhile has taken over the retard crown:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/w...13-p59o2w.html
        That boggles my mind. Even my Balkan brain cannot process that information.

How could they get this ridiculous and why is anyone with a voice still listening to them or allowing them to continue the charade?

Comment

• Karposh
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Dove View Post
          That boggles my mind. Even my Balkan brain cannot process that information.

How could they get this ridiculous and why is anyone with a voice still listening to them or allowing them to continue the charade?
          It's one of the questions that many are asking right around the world today. Australian society went from your stereo-typical larrikin, she'll be right, disdain for authority & convention, stick it to the man, type of society to a completely emasculated, obedient and compliant one that looks to government authority to tell them how to live their lives. And, since I'm old enough to remember the 80's, I'd say it's happened within the last 2-3 decades.

The Novak Djokovic case is a great example of this. Most of the comments I'm reading on YouTube are supportive of Novak and would like to see him play but this sentiment is not shared by the greater majority of society at large I'm guessing. The people showing their support in the comments section are mainly the ones that want to make the point for freedom of choice. However, the majority of people out there, I would hazard a guess, are in complete agreement with the few that post comments such as "Rules are rules and no one is above the rules. If you're not vaxed, go home".

A free thinking society (one that has not been completely emasculated) understands the need to follow rules and maintain law and order but they would also understand that, when there is a questionable rule, then they have a duty to stand up and speak out. As things stand now with Omicron, more people who are vaccinated are being infected than those wo are not (comparatively speaking). And, from what the real experts are saying, there is a strong case to be made for natural immunity but this is being completely ignored or shut down even though natural immunity is much more effective and longer lasting than these "vaccines" can ever be.

Oh, but the vaccines will lessen the severity of the virus...This is the latest argument now. Is there proof of this? None at all apparently.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Not that it means much, but from personal observations, I'm yet to know anyone who has been infected with covid and remains vaccine-free. It's only those who've been vaccinated who have been infected that I personally know. And that list is growing exponentially.

Meanwhile, here I am trying to get infected ...
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Carlin
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Not that it means much, but from personal observations, I'm yet to know anyone who has been infected with covid and remains vaccine-free. It's only those who've been vaccinated who have been infected that I personally know. And that list is growing exponentially.

I had covid and was not vaccinated.

Comment

• Dove
                • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                It's one of the questions that many are asking right around the world today. Australian society went from your stereo-typical larrikin, she'll be right, disdain for authority & convention, stick it to the man, type of society to a completely emasculated, obedient and compliant one that looks to government authority to tell them how to live their lives. And, since I'm old enough to remember the 80's, I'd say it's happened within the last 2-3 decades.

The Novak Djokovic case is a great example of this. Most of the comments I'm reading on YouTube are supportive of Novak and would like to see him play but this sentiment is not shared by the greater majority of society at large I'm guessing. The people showing their support in the comments section are mainly the ones that want to make the point for freedom of choice. However, the majority of people out there, I would hazard a guess, are in complete agreement with the few that post comments such as "Rules are rules and no one is above the rules. If you're not vaxed, go home".

A free thinking society (one that has not been completely emasculated) understands the need to follow rules and maintain law and order but they would also understand that, when there is a questionable rule, then they have a duty to stand up and speak out. As things stand now with Omicron, more people who are vaccinated are being infected than those wo are not (comparatively speaking). And, from what the real experts are saying, there is a strong case to be made for natural immunity but this is being completely ignored or shut down even though natural immunity is much more effective and longer lasting than these "vaccines" can ever be.

Oh, but the vaccines will lessen the severity of the virus...This is the latest argument now. Is there proof of this? None at all apparently.
                Interesting.

Obviously, the shots do not work and amazingly it does not even matter.

If there was an external enemy many of the able bodied men would sign up to lay down their lives to save their country even though it would cause hardship to their families. Now, however, people are not even willing to plan ahead, change their circumstances to whether a storm when essentially they just have to say 'no'. No to the fraudulent pcr test and no to the shot. No pcr test means no cases.

Comment

• Karposh
                  • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
                  I still haven't had it yet, I'm assuming. I've never been tested and I don't intend to get tested anytime soon. On a few occasions, in the last couple of years, I've had some of the symptoms which would suggest Covid (a runny nose here, a headache there, etc) but, at each time, I've bounced back within a few days.

I know of three people so far who have caught the Omicron variant, two from work (vaccinated) and a family friend (un-vaccinated). The two from work said that it lasted a week with symptoms such a fever, sore throat, feeling weak and headaches. The family friend (brother-in-law's cousin) said it was no worse than a common cold and lasted a few days.

Comment

• Dove
                    • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

I know someone who was unjabbed and hospitalised.

You're the word smith but I have to pick you up on using the word 'vaccinated' as it is not a vaccine. The preferred terms are jabbed, juiced, whacked etc.

Comment

• Dove
                      • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
                      Will you please share approximately when you had 'it' and how you felt? I don't mean to pry just trying to get perspective.

Comment

• Karposh
                        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Dove View Post
                        Will you please share approximately when you had 'it' and how you felt? I don't mean to pry just trying to get perspective.
                        Good question. I was meaning to ask the same question but forgot. I went on a tangent about the people I know who have recently been infected instead.

Comment

• kompir
                          • Jan 2015

Hawke cancels Djokovic's visa:

Lawyers claim the decision to cancel Djokovic’s visa was based on the grounds the world No.1 is stoking anti-vaccination sentiment.

This isn't over, not by a long shot.
                          Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Karposh
                            • Aug 2015

LOL, so much for the Serbian-Greek brotherhood. World No.4, Stefanos Tsitsipas, threw Djokovic under the bus earlier today while giving his five cents worth to the media.

Comment

• kompir
                              • Jan 2015

LOL, so much for the Serbian-Greek brotherhood. World No.4, Stefanos Tsitsipas, threw Djokovic under the bus earlier today while giving his five cents worth to the media.
                              His line about Djokovic making them look like fools was very accurate.
                              Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Dove
                                • Aug 2018

Love that.

Then there's this.

Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce said most Australians disapproved of Djokovic’s stance, saying: “Most of us thought because Mr Djokovic hadn’t been vaxxed twice that he would be asked to leave – well, that was our view, but it wasn’t the court’s view.

The vast majority of Australians … didn’t like the idea that another individual, whether they’re a tennis player or … the king of Spain or the Queen of England, can come up here and have a different set of rules to what everybody else has to deal with.”

Immigration Minister Alex Hawke has used his personal power to cancel Novak Djokovic’s visa, but the world No.1's lawyers are understood to be set…

Apparently, the boss of Australia is subject to their idiocy. Based on that logic when Jesus Christ lands on the Mount of Olives the Jews will be asking Him for his vaccine passport.

Comment

Working...
                                X