X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
    This thread has had over 200 views but not one post from our Greek friends, why is that?
    Daskalot
    Because there is nothing to steal or lie about here!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

When the daskalot comes out the greeks run away to play.THey can't stand the truth.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        Albanians in Macedonia were being instructed in Albanian and were given local power from the early days of Yugoslavia? No wonder they expected these same rights, and more, when Macedonia became independent. And look what else it says, that because of this Albanians were happy, they no longer hated Belgrade. Maybe this worked in the communist system but in today's world of nationalistic Albanians, they are never happy.
        I unfortunately dont have the book with me, but in the book "explaining yugoslavia" John Allcock points out that after WW2 while the fighting stopped trough out the rest of yugoslavia, the shiptars were still fighting in northwest macedonia and parts of kosovo for a ADDITIONAL year extra!!!

His solution to end the fighting??? Make the shiptars loyal yugoslav citezens and give them some cozy government jobs in kosovo and macedonia

I guess thats why when you watch videos of Tito in kosovo you can see a few albanian flags flying

And to think idiot serbs and macedonians think it was better under tito because he "controlled" the albanians.... LOL

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

It has now gone 8 months and still no response from our Greek friends, wonder why?
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Voltron
            Banned
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
            It has now gone 8 months and still no response from our Greek friends, wonder why?
            If you dont mind me asking, What exactly are you looking for Daskale ? Acceptance of some sort ? It shouldnt matter what anybody else thinks. You are who you say you are. Who really cares after that.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
              If you dont mind me asking, What exactly are you looking for Daskale ? Acceptance of some sort ? It shouldnt matter what anybody else thinks. You are who you say you are. Who really cares after that.
              Voltron
              You are quite correct, "we are who we say we are", what we are looking for is acknowledgement of that on the international stage, and the cessation of propoganda to the contrary, is this possible at all?
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

the problem of the greeks is they won't admit to anything.THey have been indoctrinated from little children is to fear the skopians for they are after their land & they have irrendist claims.But when one looks at the real history since 1913 on fe finds that the greeks are lying & hiding the truth.Who gave them the right under the pretext that it was liberating
                macedonia.When they never set foot before.Also Macedonia was never part of greece ever.
                So the greeks will never admit to anything because they are scared the truth will come out.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Voltron
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                  and the cessation of propoganda to the contrary, is this possible at all?
                  We feel exactly the same.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Our feelings are valid, yours are based on the garbage you've been fed.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Voltron
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Our feelings are valid, yours are based on the garbage you've been fed.
                      Thats a very ethnocentrist statement SOM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

No, it's realistic where it concerns your garbage claims on Macedonian history.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sputnik
                          • Oct 2011

Voltron; You are who you say you are. Who really cares after that.
                          Would this be some modern Greek philosophy?

"You are who you say you are".
                          No matter how hard you close your eyes, no matter that you say it, or how many times you say it, in reality, it doesn't make what you are.

When it comes to who is Macedonian, you can continue saying,
                          "We are who we say we are"

Where real Macedonians it is,
                          "we are who we are".

Comment

• Voltron
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

Sputnik, my views are my own. I consider myself a liberatarian and as a result I really dont mind how each individual self defines themselves. There are Greeks of course that dont feel the same. That said, there is a lot of political baggage concerning this subject and I cant understand how certain people are completely oblivious to this fact. You guys want to be called Macedonians, thats great. But dont go telling other people who they are or are not. Show some consistency.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron
                              You guys want to be called Macedonians, thats great. But dont go telling other people who they are or are not.
                              Irrespective if we like it or not, we are Macedonians. Period. It is your country that goes around telling other people who they are and are not. You're not as dumb as you're trying to act, so open your eyes and don't waste forum space with your pathetic argument. If the racist country that you live in didn't go around telling other people who they are and are not, there would be no problem between Macedonians and Greeks. Always remember that. We can live our lives without worrying what the clowns in your country are doing, it is you who can't live your lives unless the Macedonians change their identity. 20 wasted years of poisoned relations because of your paranoid and misguided garbage.

Comment

• Voltron
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                Irrespective if we like it or not, we are Macedonians. Period. It is your country that goes around telling other people who they are and are not. You're not as dumb as you're trying to act, so open your eyes and don't waste forum space with your garbage. If the racist country that you live in didn't go around telling other people who they are and are not, there would be no problem between Macedonians and Greeks. Always remember that. We can live our lives without worrying what the clowns in your country are doing, it is you who can't live your lives unless the Macedonians change their identity. 20 wasted years of poisoned relations because of your paranoid and misguided garbage.
                                Granted SOM, but you just dont want to accept that the very fact of accepting that type of terminology from a political and not limited to standpoint would imply a seperation between Macedonians and Greeks. That is anathema, and it is just simply impossible to solve. We have been over this, I wont try to promote or downplay any views here. I am just giving you an honest answer once again. On the other thread of Mirskov, he says it clearly yet nobody noticed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X