X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chiche
    • Jul 2012

"the bulgarians aren't as stupid as the macedonians"

I want to take you people serious and participate but starting to feel I made a mistake to register on this forum. The constant bad comments about the Macedonian people saddens me to the core.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Chiche View Post
      The constant bad comments about the Macedonian people saddens me to the core.
      Its called self-reflection. Its the only way you can improve.

If you want a pat on the back no matter what, there are many other places you can visit. But none of them will open your eyes to the disaster that Macedonia has become - they only seek to perpetuate it. We seek to end and reverse it through education and awareness.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Chiche
        • Jul 2012

Lad you cannot awaken a nation by abusing its people, get real! they will turn on you, the Abuser!!!

The latest comment said "Macedonian's are stupid", that includes You and Me

(1) The national-ethnic and cultural-linguistic identity of the Macedonian people is historically Macedonian, and derives its character from the native, indigenous and geographic homeland of the Macedonians, which is called Macedonia. To ensure that their human rights, integrity and heritage are appropriately respected, the only nouns and adjectives acceptable when reference is made to the above character and identity markers is Macedon, Macedonia, Macedonian and Macedonians.

MTO Rule1, above: Yet many of you call our people fyromians!!!! Outsiders cannot call us names, but we can!!!! Hypocritical!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by Chiche; 10-09-2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Lad you cannot awaken a nation by abusing its people, get real! they will turn on you, the Abuser!!!

The latest comment said "Macedonian's are stupid", that includes You and Me

(1) The national-ethnic and cultural-linguistic identity of the Macedonian people is historically Macedonian, and derives its character from the native, indigenous and geographic homeland of the Macedonians, which is called Macedonia. To ensure that their human rights, integrity and heritage are appropriately respected, the only nouns and adjectives acceptable when reference is made to the above character and identity markers is Macedon, Macedonia, Macedonian and Macedonians.

MTO Rule1, above: Yet many of you call our people fyromians!!!! Outsiders cannot call us names, but we can!!!! Hypocritical!!!!!!!!!!
          Chiche, you have a very shallow understanding of what is actually going on here. When a Greek calls us a fyromian, he is trying to deny our identity. The only instance that I've seen anyone here do it is when they are making the point that a specific person or group of people who happen to be Macedonians are actually working at deconstructing our identity and do not deserve to be called Macedonians because they are anti-Macedonian themselves.

When a Macedonian does something stupid, like agree to the Interim Accord, it is stupid and they are stupid - plain and simple.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Chiche
            • Jul 2012

So we can break rule number 1??? and that is ok.

"Its called self-reflection"
            you are doing what the bulgo's want, dividing your own, with the abuse, so they may take over. Reflect on that young man.
            Last edited by Chiche; 10-09-2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Chiche you are ignoring the substance of the argument & that is there is a subtle difference between the bulgarians & macedonians.I'm not talking here of language or other differences i'm talking of Identity & nationalism.Macedonians don't care much for their identity & they will change their name & let the politicians do it for them Example they are FyromiansSimilar Mcedonians do not have nationalism in them nor can it be imbibed in them
              there seems to be a void & nothing can fill the national consciousness.People are so apathetic aka chiche they don't care about anyone but themselves.They are just happy to coast along with no responsiblity for anything.No need to fight for freedom or freedom from slavery.Yes there are many differences between macedonia & bulgaria.The people of macedonia are the problem their sense of values don't seem to be there there is a sense of indifference from so many including chiche.Is it self imposed or imposed condition by the various conquerors.My Conclusion the mental state can be a general self imposed & conditioned over time by various factors.THe people are under a stupour of slavery mental state .The can't get out of That's why we have apogists to say that what can you expect that is the best they can do.Sound familiar chiche.In other words the wind was out of them,they are powereless & they don't know what to do.The biggest thing is admitting to their wrongedness which is a barrier to their development of their mental state.Hence the retarded responses from some fyromians.
              Last edited by George S.; 10-09-2012, 09:01 PM. Reason: ed
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

"Its called self-reflection"
                you are doing what the bulgo's want, dividing your own, with the abuse, so they may take over. Reflect on that young man.
                Chiche, you need to reflect on what I actually wrote before you dribble off your next post.

More broadly, its time to start reflecting on why Macedonia is so F'd up and why there is no light at the end of the tunnel. We are responsible for our own problems. We need to identify them and fix them.

Finally, traitors who accept name negotiations and name changes and what have you, might as well be called fyromians. They have accepted it, they want it and they want to force it onto the rest of us.

Clear that muddled head of yours, its becoming tiresome.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

It is never OK.
                  That is why I call the idiots who perpetuate "FYROMisms" as FYROMIANS.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Chiche, you really sound pathetic. There is mob called UMD who have repeatedly changed their ideology and tried to present themselves as the voice of the entire Macedonian Diaspora. Join them. You should be able to relate to them.

I'm sick and tired of Macedonians who think they have some superior knowledge when in fact all they rely on is principles like:

"Macedonia is and always will be"
                    "I know what I am"
                    "We had no choice"

Chiche, you are a Macedonian sheep. The type that Goce Delcev was talking about. You will never facilitate change. If you are lucky, you might evolve. But I don't think so. It would be a pleasure if you did.

This forum (for me) is meant to challenge the "we have no choice" mindsets and hopefully offer some kind of empowerment to Macedonians who feel as though they are victims. Not everyone is a victim. Just "lads" like you.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

George makes a point about controlling minorities in Bulgaria. Bulgaria managed to gain EU entry without offering disproportionate rights to (for example) the ethnic Turks of Bulgaria.

Macedonia is always jumping through hoops to satisfy other nations and/or organisation's desires for political experiments. Macedonia has agreed to these to it's own detriment every time.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

George does have a very good point. Lets not kid ourselves. Macedonian politicians are amongst the most morally corrupt, self-interested, plainly stupid and inexperienced in the world. Every word and action that comes out of them is a testament to this, let alone the gigantic anti-Macedonian F up's they have made and continue to perpetuate. The only thing I'm unsure about is whether their lapdogs in Macedonia and the diaspora are worse.

Comment

• Chiche
                          • Jul 2012

"Chiche, you really sound pathetic'

AGAIN, WITH ABUSE!!!
                          All I ask is don't call our people names!!! I have stated I do agree with you all that the Government of the Republic of Macedonia is wrong, the UMD may also have some errors in their ways.

A Person who wants peaceful dialogue should not be abused because he has not yet been accepted. Lads I come in peace

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                            • Oct 2011

A Person who wants peaceful dialogue should not be abused because he has not yet been accepted. Lads I come in peace
                            So did the Bulgarians, Greeks, Serbians, and usually all Macedonian traitors. Therefore please forgive and be accepting of those Macedonians who have sought to learn some valuable lessons from the past by no longer limiting their judgements of a person’s character on face value alone.
                            “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Chiche
                              • Jul 2012

Fair enough.

Comment

• MKPrilep
                                • Mar 2009

When visiting Bulgaria, in particularly major holiday destinations , one is able to view dozens of TV channels from all of Bulgaria's neighbors. The only channels missing (scrambled) are those from Macedonia.
                                And in Macedonia you can see Bulgarian channels all the day
                                and you have bulgarians nights in clubs, mostly in eastern-macedonia
                                (strumica and so on).

Comment

Working...
                                X