Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Well, I'm going to turn up the heat and for now on ANYONE that speaks on behalf of the UMD I will consider it to be their official response. If, and when we track these people (frauds) down they will have some explaining to do for the Macedonian world at large.

FED UP WITH THEIR FORUM GAMES - CATCH US IF YOU CAN!
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 12:29 AM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Being Dead Serious

George Atanasovski must take over the UMD after June 2011 and select his own people to get the job done, eight years with very little to show to their members. Drop the NGO bullshit while you're at it because that's only a cope out. (see osce ngo's/results)

This, was not the plan eight years ago so YES they have changed their beliefs after they got close to the politicians. ALL, double talk and open ended.

SONCE
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

If there is questioning UMD their motto should be SCRAM.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Can you spot the error? Conflict of Interest and Reckless

UMD, are not affiliated with ANY government or political parties yet the Macedonia Alliance is a political party who flys one Macedonian flag. Sonce.

Would, UMD invite Crevenkovski to join them in New York regarding the "Name Issue"? George, is a smart businessman and the UMD are a group of self appointed US messengers trying to figure out what they should be doing for the Macedonian diasopra.

YouTube - ‪nikoj nema pravo da pregovara za moeto ime.mp4‬‏

- ve lazet i uste ke ve lazet .. UMD? Da, tocno si Georgi
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-30-2011, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

YouTube - ‪Konferencija na Makedonska Alijansa za Evropska Integracija vo Albanija 1/5‬‏

George, is a member of UMD so this video is indirectly UMD.
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-31-2011, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
              Can you spot the error? Conflict of Interest and Reckless

UMD, are not affiliated with ANY government or political parties yet the Macedonia Alliance is a political party who flys one Macedonian flag. Sonce.

Would, UMD invite Crevenkovski to join them in New York regarding the "Name Issue"? George, is a smart businessman and the UMD are a group of self appointed US messengers trying to figure out what they should be doing for the Macedonian diasopra.

YouTube - ‪nikoj nema pravo da pregovara za moeto ime.mp4‬‏

- ve lazet i uste ke ve lazet .. UMD? Da, tocno si Georgi
              No, one here finds anything wrong with the above? George, has done nothing wrong but not exactly sure what the UMD was thinking about involving a Macedonian political party indirectly? Once, again I call on the Macedonian Alliance to take over the UMD operation July , 2011 and George represent the Macedonian diaspora in Macedonia - a member of parliament

UMD, can't even hold a press conference in eight years - donate today, we need your financial support - click here, there and everywhere
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-31-2011, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• vicsinad
                • May 2011

It may be an inappropriate plug in the wrong topic, but in response to MK's remarks in bold:

Vote for my dad, Dusan Sinadinoski, to represent the North American Macedonian Diaspora

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                  It may be an inappropriate plug in the wrong topic, but in response to MK's remarks in bold:

Vote for my dad, Dusan Sinadinoski, to represent the North American Macedonian Diaspora
                  Your father is the candidate for SDSM isn't he? What is is position on the Framework Agreement with the Albanians?
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vicsinad
                    • May 2011

He doesn't like it, but thinks it would take some time and a lot of effort to negate much of what's in it because of all the other things going on. That's as much as I talked about it with him.

Comment

• vicsinad
                      • May 2011

Oh -- and yes he's a candidate for SDSM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

The Framework Agreement is THE most potent threat to the Macedonian state. Is he willing to put in that time and effort? Is it on his agenda at all? If so, how will he be able to do anything as part of the SDSM party machine?
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vicsinad
                          • May 2011

Vangelovski:

I can ask him those questions tomorrow and get back to you tomorrow maybe? I live a few states away here in Vermont...I haven't really been part of the political campaign so I don't know the details about for which everything he stands. I know it's difficult to get a consensus on what the Diaspora wills, but representing the Diaspora and not any politician or political party is his priority.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

I don't want the diaspora member of parliament to be with ANY parties - independent voice, untainted without ANY agenda's or task masters

MUST BE ACCOUNTABLE TO ONLY THE MACEDONIAN DIASPORA AND OUR WISHES
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-31-2011, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                              I can ask him those questions tomorrow and get back to you tomorrow maybe? I live a few states away here in Vermont...I haven't really been part of the political campaign so I don't know the details about for which everything he stands. I know it's difficult to get a consensus on what the Diaspora wills, but representing the Diaspora and not any politician or political party is his priority.
                              Sorry vicsinad, if he is part of SDSm or DPmNE, he simply should not get the vote of thinking Macedonians. Thinking or intelligent Macedonians are abundantly aware of the the treachery of these parties and what damage they have wreaked on Macedonia. The Macedonian identity has been eroded due to their actions and this is inexcusable.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• vicsinad
                                • May 2011

MK:

With that statement, I would assume that you're assuming that my father is tainted. And with that I would take issue and strongly object. He's very principled and has a long history of working with and for the Diaspora. I don't object to anyone not wanting to vote for a certain party or giving a vote to a member of that party because it might give that party a majority -- I understand that, and I'm like that myself with regards to political parties. But to assume every member of every party is tainted is, in my view, not the most fair approach to voting in any election.

Comment

Working...
                                X