Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlin
    • Dec 2011

Emmanuel Macron denounced France's 5 million unvaccinated as "non-citizens" and vows: "I really want to piss them off. And so we will continue to do so, to the bitter end. That's the strategy." (Le Parisien)

Comment

• kompir
      • Jan 2015

Macron seems to forget which country he is in.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Massive price hikes (probably expect it on your next policy anniversary at the latest) and the ability to cut you off after 5 years. Less for more basically. Wise to hang on to old policies. But read your PDA.

https://www.aia.com.au/en/adviser/bu...rotection.html
      I've had my policy for 11 years now, hasn't changed one bit and there's no indication it will.

That reads like they're covering their arses for when the vaccinated start dropping off en masse.
      Last edited by kompir; 01-04-2022, 11:10 PM.
      Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Karposh
        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
        Emmanuel Macron denounced France's 5 million unvaccinated as "non-citizens" and vows: "I really want to piss them off. And so we will continue to do so, to the bitter end. That's the strategy." (Le Parisien)
        What an absolute low life! That's the modern left for you - always spiteful, always vindictive.

Comment

• kompir
          • Jan 2015

The straw grasping is getting desperate.

Comment

• Karposh
            • Aug 2015

Can someone please explain to me why unvaccinated people are still being treated like they are public enemy No. 1? I just heard this morning that Novak Djokovic is being detained at Melbourne airport and has been for over seven hours despite being initially given permission to enter the country. They've even confiscated his phone. You would be forgiven for thinking he was a common criminal.

I naturally assumed that, after what's transpired over last few weeks, where tens of thousands of fully vaccinated people have still managed to get infected and pass it onto others, calmer heads would prevail and people would realise that transmission of the virus is still a reality regardless of whether someone is vaccinated or not. So what I really don't understand is why is there still such vitriol out there against those who are not vaccinated when the only risk posed by such people is to themselves and not the already-vaccinated? It doesn't follow any logic at all unless I have missed something. I don't consider myself to be pig-headed and I am willing to listen if someone can give me a good reason why the unvaccinated are still such a potential threat to the community at large if 80-90% of Australians have already been vaccinated and can rest assured in the protection that those vaccines offer them. If it has been adequately proven that the vaccines do not prevent people from catching the virus or passing it onto others then why is this demonisation still going on against the unvaccinated? The old argument, as we all know, was that the unvaccinated were being selfish and putting the rest of the community at risk. Now that that has been completely blown out of the water, why do they still make such a fuss about the unvaccinated?

The only possible reason I can see from where I'm sitting is that the unvaccinated are overwhelming the hospital system because they are getting sicker than they otherwise would get if they were vaccinated. Is that the reason perhaps and has that been proven to be the case?

Comment

• Carlin
              • Dec 2011

Breaking: Novak Djokovic's visa has been cancelled.

(Greg Hunt, Australia's health minister, confirms Djokovic has failed to provide 'appropriate standards of proof' to enter the country and that he will be sent home.)

Comment

• kompir
                • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                Can someone please explain to me why unvaccinated people are still being treated like they are public enemy No. 1? I just heard this morning that Novak Djokovic is being detained at Melbourne airport and has been for over seven hours despite being initially given permission to enter the country. They've even confiscated his phone. You would be forgiven for thinking he was a common criminal.

I naturally assumed that, after what's transpired over last few weeks, where tens of thousands of fully vaccinated people have still managed to get infected and pass it onto others, calmer heads would prevail and people would realise that transmission of the virus is still a reality regardless of whether someone is vaccinated or not. So what I really don't understand is why is there still such vitriol out there against those who are not vaccinated when the only risk posed by such people is to themselves and not the already-vaccinated? It doesn't follow any logic at all unless I have missed something. I don't consider myself to be pig-headed and I am willing to listen if someone can give me a good reason why the unvaccinated are still such a potential threat to the community at large if 80-90% of Australians have already been vaccinated and can rest assured in the protection that those vaccines offer them. If it has been adequately proven that the vaccines do not prevent people from catching the virus or passing it onto others then why is this demonisation still going on against the unvaccinated? The old argument, as we all know, was that the unvaccinated were being selfish and putting the rest of the community at risk. Now that that has been completely blown out of the water, why do they still make such a fuss about the unvaccinated?

The only possible reason I can see from where I'm sitting is that the unvaccinated are overwhelming the hospital system because they are getting sicker than they otherwise would get if they were vaccinated. Is that the reason perhaps and has that been proven to be the case?
                Govco is livid that Djokovic has shown them up as buffoons, exposing their idiocy and criminality for all to see. That won't wash as far as govco is concerned, so they will try to make an example out of him.

The unvaccinated were NEVER a threat, it was all propaganda made up to further coerce the unwashed to get jabbed. It has become bleedingly obvious to just about anyone that the vaccines and their mandated use were never about health outcomes, for if they were there would have been a far more honest and voluntary approach to it. It has also become bleedingly obvious that the "vaccines" have failed on all three selling points, and have introduced a fourth (negative) point, unprecedented injury and death from a medical treatment.

Govco stopped advising on the vaccination status of hospitalised cases because the vast majority are double shot, with a smattering of triple bangers thrown in the mix.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

To be fair, Djokovic looks disease ridden and unhealthy. And he MIGHT be vaccinated, which, based on what is happening right now, makes him highly virulent and/or susceptible to illness. We would have to kick out other vaccinated people from hospitals to accommodate him if he was to become (even more) sick.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Can someone please explain to me why unvaccinated people are still being treated like they are public enemy No. 1?
                    No. I cannot.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Dove
                      • Aug 2018

Happy New Year Everyone.

I do not think there is any evidence for that. It is not true in other places.

Maybe Australia is special. Everywhere cases drop in the summer but in Aus they are going ballistic. It is absurd. How many times have you had a bad flu or cold in the summer?

The hospitals were already under the pump. I was speaking to ambulance officers a while back, in October I think, and was told that the system has been under pressure for years, it just got worse during COVID because people were too afraid to get their problems sorted. They said even WA was still bad even though they didn't have lockdowns. One ambulance officer said they still had not caught up and he was always asked to work extra hours. There were hardly any COVID cases at the time. When I was at a hospital in March, nurses were complaining they were short staffed. They are always complaining about that. I cannot remember there being many cases in March. They could have hired people to 'protect' the hospital system. They could have prepared. If they are not fit to run the hospital system they should resign. How can anyone protect their system with an injection that has an absolute effectiveness of less than 1%? I think if they say they 'care' about something or someone it means they do not. It is perverted.

Gibraltar is over 100% injected because tourists get jabbed too and yet they had heaps of cases when I was looking at what was happening there. Ridiculous.

In Victoria with about a 95% jab rate, the disease has to find and sicken 19 jabbed people before it can even find one unjabbed person. Nothing makes sense so you might as well blame the easy target, the unjabbed.

On a brighter note, it was good to read you have not taken the injection. Stay strong, stay firm. Da se zhivi Makedonsite!

Comment

• Dove
                        • Aug 2018

Stuart Lindsay - The Judicial Review – The Only Meaningful Remedy

VIDEO - Australian Dr Graham Lyons Exposes the Greater Plan

Maria Zeee interviewing Stuart Lindsay

This is not word perfect but hopeful of some insight.

From 39 minutess:40 seconds
                        In SA we have a peculiar way this tyranny is manifesting... in SA it is the police commissioner [who] makes the directions...does not have any legislative authority at all... This is a man who is exercising almost plenary executive power without legislative oversight...I have spent 40 years in the Law...Ten years as member of a Federal court.
                        One of the things that discouraged me...was if we were successful [with bringing a Judicial Review] given there was no effective opposition...it would be so easy to unravel the good work we do. That is what happened…with a SA senator, with the FOI act, who asked for the minutes for the “National Cabinet” meetings...he was successful...Morrison went to the parliament...passed an act of parliament that stopped the information being provided in any event. That caused me to pause...Fortunately ,,,in SA,,, the position in the SA government became chaotic, the Liberal government which had been driving out its more conservative members didn't have control of the lower house... it seemed to me an opportune time to have a crack at this Judicial Review remedy... the wanton misuse of executive power...we have it underway we are coming back in the middle of January...I am very pleased with the way it's proceeding...[other applications NT, WA, Qld]...if we are unsuccessful...we have to look for other remedies.

Scott Morrison kicked the Constitution into touch very early on. He's got an Act -The Commonwealth Bio Security Act could be, they could be running the show but he does not want to use that Act because its got really strong civil liberty and human rights protections built into it. He knew that, He didn't want to use it, He's only done some relatively minor things...under that Act...he's delegated that out to the States and he's thrown money at it. The wickedness that is going on through the State Health Commissions in each of the States is ultimately the responsibility of Mr Morrison, I hope the electorate do not forget that come March.

Dr. Zelenko has saved thousands of lives through his Z-Stack protocol, and has recently launched Z-DTox which he advises will help prevent blood clots, and help protect those with a compromised immune

Comment

• kompir
                          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Dove View Post
                          Scott Morrison kicked the Constitution into touch very early on. He's got an Act -The Commonwealth Bio Security Act could be, they could be running the show but he does not want to use that Act because its got really strong civil liberty and human rights protections built into it. He knew that, He didn't want to use it, He's only done some relatively minor things...under that Act...he's delegated that out to the States and he's thrown money at it. The wickedness that is going on through the State Health Commissions in each of the States is ultimately the responsibility of Mr Morrison, I hope the electorate do not forget that come March.

https://rumble.com/vryhds-australian...ater-plan.html
                          ScoMo (or his advisers) wanted the state govcos to be left holding the bag when it all went to shit as the various premiers became miniature dictators. The backpedaling is at the federal level and is forcing the hand of the states. The nightmare for the nation as a whole is ending, but it is just beginning for the legal and governmental system.

Comment

• Carlin
                            • Dec 2011

French parliament approves Macron's vaccine pass to exclude unvaccinated citizens from "basic aspects of life." The bill will now proceed to the Senate.

Comment

• Carlin
                              • Dec 2011

Australia's Northern Territory has imposed a China-like lockdown of all unvaccinated citizens, claiming "they are at greater risk of catching Covid."

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Hey, looks like we might be getting some data re boosters soon. Here is some:

A huge new study has found the risk of serious heart problems called myocarditis in men under 40 soars with each dose of a Covid mRNA vaccine - and is sharply higher than the risk from a coronavirus infection itself.

The findings call into sharp question the efforts by American colleges and universities to make their students receive booster shots before returning to school this January - especially since other studies have shown that the risk of post-vaccine myocarditis is concentrated not merely in men under 40 but in those aged 16-25.

The study, which British researchers released in late December, showed that the risk of myocarditis almost doubled after the first Pfizer shot in men under 40. Then it doubled again after the second and doubled again after the third - to almost eight times the baseline risk.

For the Moderna vaccine, the risks were even higher, reaching 16-fold after the second shot. (The risk of a third Moderna shot could not be calculated because too few people received it.)

Because each Moderna shot contains 100 micrograms of mRNA, while each Pfizer shot contains 30, the findings suggest strongly that the heart risks are dose-related and likely to continue to rise with each additional shot.

The study also contained some evidence that post-vaccine myocarditis might be more dangerous than other forms of myocarditis. It showed a trend towards higher death rates in people hospitalized for myocarditis after vaccination compared to other myocarditis cases.

Both myocarditis and pericarditis are forms of heart inflammation that can be very serious, even deadly. In an appendix, the researchers reported that 263 Britons were hospitalized for myocarditis within four weeks of receiving a Pfizer shot; of those, 38, or 14 percent, died. Only about 9 percent of people hospitalized for myocarditis that did not follow an mRNA vaccination died.

The researchers did not look at other potential cardiovascular risks, such as heart attacks or irregular heartbeats, although American and European databases of post-vaccine side effects contain many reports of those as well.

The findings come even as many colleges and universities - including public schools like the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, large private schools such as Syracuse University, and Ivy League institutions such as Princeton University - demand that their students receive a booster Covid shot before returning to campus.
                                Sadly, there will be gullible fools signing up for boosters even if a good old fashioned myocarditis slapped them in the face.

Maybe just give it to children if they are being naughty? Only joking. Maybe just threaten to "vaccinate" them ... like every government in the world is doing with YOU right now.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X