Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kompir
    • Jan 2015

How's this for criminality from the Qld govco.

It is recommended that children under the age of 16 have a parent/guardian with them at their vaccination appointment. Young people seeking to provide informed consent themselves, without parental consent, should speak to their vaccinating clinician.
    Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      ...I also believe a global financial collapse is being engineered and inevitable and very close. But that will only be a problem for the little people (uncle Rothschild hopefully will look after me). Shalom.
      LOL. Meanwhile, Soros will continue his great contribution to humanity by continuing to undermine conservative governments wherever they may still exist in the world...Mazal Tov!

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
        How's this for criminality from the Qld govco.

https://www.qld.gov.au/health/condit...r/young-people
        Well, here is South Australian law:

In South Australia, section 6 of the Consent to Medical Treatment and Palliative Care Act 1995 (SA) provides that a person over 16 years may consent to medical treatment as validly and effectively as an adult.
        In addition section 12(b) of the Act permits medical treatment of a child, if the child consents and the administering medical practitioner is of the opinion that the child is capable of understanding the nature,
        consequences and risks of the treatment and that the treatment is in the best interest of the child’s health and well-being. The medical practitioner must also seek the written opinion of at least one other medical practitioner who personally examines the child before the treatment is commenced.
        "Best interest of the child's health and wellbeing" .... The child cannot die from Covid but can die from the vaccine AND the risk compounds for the child (and everyone else) the more times the "vaccine" is administered. For the sake of fuck, when will this madness end?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
          That's just it, I don't see control, I see chaos and disorder with what's left of the deep state desperately trying to regain control and order. Everything that has happened since March 2020 has been inconsistent with meticulous planning, execution and elimination of contrarian viewpoints and protagonists. I agree wholeheartedly agree, what are presented to the world as governments are definitely not in control and power, they are merely the PR firm taking orders and dispensing them to the electorate.
          The billionaires are richer than ever. The chaos and disorder you mention is their tool, not ours. Every nation is mortgaged up to the eyeballs and has even secured their debts against their own infrastructure. This is unprecedented.

They already know people are going to be very sick from the jabs. Read the last bit of the SPARS pandemic scenario to see how they will wear the burden of that preku kuro.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            The billionaires are richer than ever. The chaos and disorder you mention is their tool, not ours. Every nation is mortgaged up to the eyeballs and has even secured their debts against their own infrastructure. This is unprecedented.

They already know people are going to be very sick from the jabs. Read the last bit of the SPARS pandemic scenario to see how they will wear the burden of that preku kuro.
            The chaos and disorder isn't our tool but I don't think its theirs either. They might have given birth to some of it, but organised chaos breeds unorganised chaos. Once one engages in a fight with entropy, the end result is entropy wins.

Twenty months ago, we would have been in complete agreement, yet as this shitshow has progressed, a concept I barely gave any airtime to has become prominent in my head.

Unintended consequences.

Comment

• Carlin
              • Dec 2011

Detailed court documents released ahead of Djokovic's appeal against deportation. Thrust of his lawyers' argument is that he had a medical exemption based on a recent Covid-19 infection. He tested positive on December 16:

Comment

• Voshtarets
                • Feb 2012

We now have the German Government figures for Omicron and they show that the fully vaccinated are 8.12 times more likely to have an Omicron infection than the unvaccinated.

These truly astonishing figures show that we are over 8x safer from Omicron in a room a restaurant a bar a night club a train a boat or a plane full of unvaccinated people than we are with “fully vaccinated” people. And the more jabs you take the faster the degradation of your immune system progresses. It also looks like the unvaxxed are reaching sub herd immunity against Covid-19 whereas the fully vaxxed are being prevented from reaching it by the vaccines.

The German figures have destroyed the case for vaccine passports and by themselves prove instead the case for an immediate gene therapy and spike protein vaccination ban.

Comment

• kompir
                  • Jan 2015

The crimes of the MIC have become such that they will not go unpunished.

My dad used to have a saying, "ќе платат и ќе преплатат"

Comment

• Karposh
                    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Voshtarets View Post

Quote:
                    We now have the German Government figures for Omicron and they show that the fully vaccinated are 8.12 times more likely to have an Omicron infection than the unvaccinated.

These truly astonishing figures show that we are over 8x safer from Omicron in a room a restaurant a bar a night club a train a boat or a plane full of unvaccinated people than we are with “fully vaccinated” people. And the more jabs you take the faster the degradation of your immune system progresses. It also looks like the unvaxxed are reaching sub herd immunity against Covid-19 whereas the fully vaxxed are being prevented from reaching it by the vaccines.

The German figures have destroyed the case for vaccine passports and by themselves prove instead the case for an immediate gene therapy and spike protein vaccination ban.

It's not just the Germans that are realising this, the poms are confirming the same findings with their own case studies of their own population. Craig Kelly, from the United Australia Party cites this UK study in the following short video:

An apology to the people of Serbia and Novak Djokovic.No one should be discriminated against based upon their COVID injection status.

Comment

• Dove
                      • Aug 2018

Just checked the Vic case numbers now we have: 22,051 probable cases via RAT (last 24 hours)

What does that mean?

In a word hashtag incompetence. (some incompetence of my own - I can't find the hashtag)

Everything we have complained about is hashtag incompetence. Everyone, but everyone knows they are incompetent.

Comment

• Dove
                        • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
                        Detailed court documents released ahead of Djokovic's appeal against deportation. Thrust of his lawyers' argument is that he had a medical exemption based on a recent Covid-19 infection. He tested positive on December 16:

https://www.fcfcoa.gov.au/migration-...-file/djokovic
                        yep. incompetence.

Comment

• kompir
                          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Dove View Post
                          Just checked the Vic case numbers now we have: 22,051 probable cases via RAT (last 24 hours)

What does that mean?

In a word hashtag incompetence. (some incompetence of my own - I can't find the hashtag)

Everything we have complained about is hashtag incompetence. Everyone, but everyone knows they are incompetent.
                          You spelled criminal wrong.

Comment

• Karposh
                            • Aug 2015

Just with regard to the whole Djokovic fiasco, the question of whether or not his visa was in order; or whether his medical exemption was valid or not is irrelevant. To me, they are strawman arguments. This is clearly a political move, the purpose of which is to make an example of Djokovic to the rest of the unwashed, non-complying, heathens who have decided to exercise their own free will and not inject an experimental drug into their bodies.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dove View Post
                              Heading towards a million cases Australia shortly. Soon it will be #incontinence for the politicians who were locking down cities for 1 case. They are about to piss their pants from all the lies they have been drinking up.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                                Just with regard to the whole Djokovic fiasco, the question of whether or not his visa was in order; or whether his medical exemption was valid or not is irrelevant. To me, they are strawman arguments. This is clearly a political move, the purpose of which is to make an example of Djokovic to the rest of the unwashed, non-complying, heathens who have decided to exercise their own free will and not inject an experimental drug into their bodies.
                                No matter how this plays out, interesting discussions have ensued. It will become increasingly difficult to perpetuate the lies.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X