Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UMDiaspora.org
    • Oct 2009

Mikail, you're not giving UMD free press, you're giving free press to the need for Australia to change its policy on Macedonia. At the end of the day, we're all working on the same thing. Thanks for posting!
    For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
    http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
    Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
    Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
    Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
      • Oct 2009

Australia

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Macedonian Council of SA? Who's on that? Who are the etc? Was anyone else consulted?

Can we have confirmation from AMHRC of this? Were the people present in agreement with the "Roadmap"? Can we even get a copy of the "Roadmap" seeing as you have been pretentious enough to pass it onto OUR elected representatives?
      You can contact Ordan Andreevski at [email protected] for more details.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
        You can contact Ordan Andreevski at [email protected] for more details.
        Meto,

Are you trying to pass off some LIES here? Why can't you provide us with a copy of this "Roadmap" that you have presented to OUR elected representatives in Australia? This is an absolute outrage! An American sitting in Washington has the arrogance to think he can represent OUR community in Australia to OUR Australian political representatives!
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
          • Oct 2009

Back to Vangelovski instead of the main topic.

UMD President Metodija A. Koloski did not pass on any Roadmap to any elected representatives in Australia. This Roadmap was drafted by UMD Australian Director Ordan Andreevski and his team of Australian-Macedonians, and endorsed by the majority of Australian Macedonian organizations, and supported by many Australian-Macedonian individuals. This Roadmap was also supported and endorsed by the Australian-Macedonian Parliamentary Friendship Group, consisting of Australian Federal Members of Parliament.

Comment

• Mikail
            • Sep 2008

Mikail, you're not giving UMD free press, you're giving free press to the need for Australia to change its policy on Macedonia. At the end of the day, we're all working on the same thing. Thanks for posting!
            I would hope we are Metche! I also hope you guys over at UMD get your heads out of your backside / the sand...... where ever it may be?

You lot built up an ego way beyond imagination and it's got to go.
            From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Back to Vangelovski instead of the main topic.

UMD President Metodija A. Koloski did not pass on any Roadmap to any elected representatives in Australia. This Roadmap was drafted by UMD Australian Director Ordan Andreevski and his team of Australian-Macedonians, and endorsed by the majority of Australian Macedonian organizations, and supported by many Australian-Macedonian individuals. This Roadmap was also supported and endorsed by the Australian-Macedonian Parliamentary Friendship Group, consisting of Australian Federal Members of Parliament.
              Endorsed by the majority of Austrlian Macedonian organsiations!? They haven't even heard of it! Who are these organisations that have supposedly agreed to it????

Where is a copy of this "Roadmap"???
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                • Oct 2009

Vangelovski - how is it they haven't heard of it yet participated in a meeting in Canberra in September 2009, and February 2010 where it was discussed and presented? It was also in the Survey done by Victoria University, etc...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Vangelovski - how is it they haven't heard of it yet participated in a meeting in Canberra in September 2009, and February 2010 where it was discussed and presented? It was also in the Survey done by Victoria University, etc...
                  Who are these orgnisations?? List them? Or are you LYING?

The survey only mentioned the roadmap, there was no copy attached for anyone to read it.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                    • Oct 2009

Per our previous posting, please do not hesitate to contact Ordan Andreevski at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Per our previous posting, please do not hesitate to contact Ordan Andreevski at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you.
                      ANOTHER BIG UMD LIE!

Not only is it illegitimately attempting to represent Australian Macedonians to our elected Australian politicians, but it is now LYING about having the support of the "majority" of Australian Macedonian organisations!

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                        • Oct 2009

No lie at all, we stand by our word, that the Roadmap was supported by the majority of Australian Macedonian organizations. The roadmap is a 12-point plan presented in Australia's Parliament on September 8th. Please see press release at http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/430/51/.

However, for more details you need to contact Ordan Andreevski at [email protected].

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

No lie at all, we stand by our word, that the Roadmap was supported by the majority of Australian Macedonian organizations. The roadmap is a 12-point plan presented in Australia's Parliament on September 8th. Please see press release at http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/430/51/.

However, for more details you need to contact Ordan Andreevski at [email protected].
                          List the organisations that supported the roadmap or retract your LIE.
                          Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-23-2011, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

More unsubstantiated HYPE.
                            How utterly painful.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• BigMak
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2009

In all seriousness its getting quite out of control from the UMD, These statements have no substance and the replies by the UMD forum member (whoever it may be) are quite rude and obviously ill-informed

The road map was not formed with the blessing off all Macedonian organisations, nor was it formed by all UMD members in Australia at the time, UMDs new Perth chapter was not even formed back then so Im guessing the road map was formed by a Questionable ordan, who seems quite lost at times, and umd washington, so The question is still viable as to who does this represent, UMD obviously has a self belief of grandeur, when the majority In Australian are not represented by UMD australia and the political games played by UMD is questionable considering they have had viable opportunities to support the majority views on issues such as the recent Skopsko Kale incident they could have released a press statement to condemn the actions on ethnic provocations of a criminal minority group on a religious site inside the republic of Macedonia.

If such incidents are not UMD news worthy why should Australian Macedonians support your views on Australian Macedonian Policy making, So a long story short, UMD in general are good at organizing gala events and sucking up to jewish politicians. whats next a press release for the new Jewish memorial in Macedonia ?

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

It will be more of the same stand.She doesn't want to upset the vote. why because of the big melbourne Greek vote of 1 million greeks!
                                Last edited by George S.; 02-23-2011, 10:57 PM. Reason: edit
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X