X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
    Thanks man, that would be great. Is there anything you don't have?
    Hahahaha. Check your email.
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

War criminals have no place in government, US ambassador tells Kosovo

PRISTINA (Reuters) - The U.S. ambassador to Kosovo has criticized Kosovo’s government for hiring an ex-Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) commander convicted of war crimes as an advisor to the prime minister.

Full article: https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-ko...-idUKKCN1PW1M8

Send him to North Macedonia! I'm sure there's a place for him in the government of North Macedonia, defense minister maybe?

Comment

• Carlin
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
        Hahahaha. Check your email.
        Thank you. Do you happen to have by any chance the book by Teodora Toleva (in either Spanish or English) titled "Influence of the Austro-Hungarian Empire on the Creation of the Albanian Nation (1896-1908)"?

The original title in Spanish is "La influencia del Imperio Austro-Hungaro en la construccion nacional albanesa (1896-1908)".

URL:
        Разбијмо режимски медијски мрак - будимо сви ФБ репортери

Comment

• Karposh
          • Aug 2015

I wasn't sure whether to start up a new thread called "The Retardation of The Macedonian People" with regard to this latest shocker to come out of the republic, which I might add, has been completely left unchecked by anyone concerned. The indifference to it all is almost deafening and is yet another disappointing page in our most-recent, humiliating and embarrassing history. I just heard this morning that the new Minister of Culture for Macedonia, the shiptar Asaf Ademi, has just approved a token amount of funds from the Ministry's budget for Macedonian cultural associations and a comparatively exponential amount for Albanian cultural associations. Just as an example, Tanec, Macedonia's most famous cultural association and proud ambassador of Macedonian folk music and dance abroad, have been left speechless with a mere 150,000 denari being allocated to them while some Albanian cultural association has been allocated over 800,000 denari. So, it has come to this it seems, we are propping up and funding the cultural development of minorities at the expense of the host nation. What an absolute nation of retards. There's just no words...

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

There are words, just none good.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

Skopje's new Turko-Albanian mega mosque is taking shape in the center of the city (Investor: Government of Turkey)

Comment

• Karposh
                • Aug 2015

Unbelievable. When a similar proposal for the construction of an Orthodox Church went ahead not so long ago, all hell broke loose. Not only were there protests from Muslim Albanians but from Macedonians as well. And here we are, half way into the completion of this monstrosity (that celebrates not only foreign traditions, customs and ideas, alien to Macedonia, but also symbolically glorifies a religion that enslaved Macedonia for over five centuries) and not a whimper can be heard from anyone. Deafening silence once again.

After causing a furor in the past, the construction of a 30-metre tall church covered in white limestone, the latest addition to the government-funded Skopje 2014 urban renewal project, is to begin this month.

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                  Unbelievable. When a similar proposal for the construction of an Orthodox Church went ahead not so long ago, all hell broke loose. Not only were there protests from Muslim Albanians but from Macedonians as well. And here we are, half way into the completion of this monstrosity (that celebrates not only foreign traditions, customs and ideas, alien to Macedonia, but also symbolically glorifies a religion that enslaved Macedonia for over five centuries) and not a whimper can be heard from anyone. Deafening silence once again.

https://balkaninsight.com/2012/05/14...church-begins/
                  The Macedonians are to blame for this, both those who were in the government and received a payout from Turkey, and also the average citizen who cannot be bothered from the kafana.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                    Skopje's new Turko-Albanian mega mosque is taking shape in the center of the city (Investor: Government of Turkey)

B-B-B-But the Turks are our friends?!?!?

lol

Turks are only friends when macedonia can be a thorn to greece, bulgaria or serbia. When it comes to shiptar matters in macedonia the turk always sides with his shiptar bastard sons

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Karposh View Post

https://balkaninsight.com/2012/05/14...church-begins/
                      haha i remember that as well. Another classic example of macedonian autism and assburgers in action

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

They should have a Homosexual disco club next door as well as a Jewish memorial and perhaps something dedicated to gypsies as well. Then they can tick all the boxes for the "minorities" (while Macedonians can't even call themselves Macedonian anymore).
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
                          • Dec 2012

These mega mosques are popping up all over beyond to be honest. Its not just a Macedonian problem, although as per any other problem we fail miserably at solving it.

Between Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey the money is flowing for these monstrosities. I honestly don;t get it but its clearly a Muslim thing.

For me its the equivalent of a dog pissing somewhere to mark its territory. Its pathetic and primitive and it seems all of the western world is struggling with how to deal with this incessant and backwards people.

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

new mosques

Comment

• Stevce
                              • Jan 2016

Its only a matter of time before they accept muslim refugees and fill the country up with them for these shiny new mosques. Turkey and Albania have never been friends to the Macedonians.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

They will come in as part of the EU carrot. It will be the EU who does it, not the Turks or Albanians. And Macedonia still won't get in anyway.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X