X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

The USA should implement arabic languages in their schools, and have countless minarets adorn their scenery and then I will agree with their fucked up policies on assimilation, pitchkamu majka di edna
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
      The USA should implement arabic languages in their schools, and have countless minarets adorn their scenery and then I will agree with their fucked up policies......
      An even better parallel would be for all American children to learn Spanish, and for places like California to become autonomous provinces where all street signs are in Spanish alongside English.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

The Eagle as big as the Sun

After 3 months, Albanian mayors continue to ignore new flag law

Read article here > http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/default.as...C2271B6854F407

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          An even better parallel would be for all American children to learn Spanish, and for places like California to become autonomous provinces where all street signs are in Spanish alongside English.
          Actually, in most places Spanish is part of the curriculum and many street signs are in Spanish. But at the end of the day, as a free and sovereign people, it is really up to the Americans on how they deal with these issues and they certainly exercise their freedom/sovereignty in these matters, whereas in Macedonia, Macedonians are forced into accepting terrorist demands.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
            The USA should implement arabic languages in their schools, and have countless minarets adorn their scenery and then I will agree with their fucked up policies on assimilation, pitchkamu majka di edna
            I would love for Macedonia to replicate the US at a minimum. I think you are getting confused as to what the US actually does opposed to what the US "recommends" for Macedonia.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

main thing is how can macedonia put up with such rebellion as the flags issue.That's a slap in the face to the macedonians for not doing anything to stop them>if they don't fly the macedonian flag then that is enough for the govt to do something.This is a test of macedonian sovereignity.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                Actually, in most places Spanish is part of the curriculum and many street signs are in Spanish.
                Is there already a law that obligates most American children to learn Spanish, or is this based on what Obama said? As for the Spanish street signs, they aren't all over the country, only in places that are near the Mexican border, but I guess that doesn't bother me as much as forcing the majority to learn the language of a minority. In my opinion, learning more than one language enriches a person, but it should be their decision. Here is something interesting, but not sure about the validity of the website:

Spanish language signs seem to be popping up all around the country. It isn't enough that we have to press one for English; now we are subje...

A man from Arlington, Texas received a ticket for not being able to read a sign that was written in Spanish.
                While street signs in the language of a minority aren't that bad (only in some circumstances) if they are accompanied by one in the language of the majority, the above example in the link is just plain stupid.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

This may have already been posted here:

19.08.2010, 11:00

ВО ОПШТИНИТЕ КАДЕ ШТО МАКЕДОНЦИТЕ СЕ МАЛЦИНСТВО

Кампањи за учење албански јазик

Во општините каде што македонското население е малцинство ќе се водат кампањи за изучување на јазикот на мнозинското население.

Ова вчера го најави министерот за образование и наука Никола Тодоров, како дел од стратегијата за интегрирано образование која Министерството за образование и наука ја спроведува во соработка со ОБСЕ.

Со цел да се спроведе целосна интеграција во образованието, министерот Тодоров ги најави кампањите како неопходни за изучување на албанскиот јазик и јазикот на другите националности.

"Македонците кои учат во албански училишта и во средини каде што доминираат други националности може, но не е задолжително да учат на нивниот јазик. Затоа ние ќе организираме кампањи за изучување на албанскиот јазик и јазикот на другите доминантни националности, бидејќи интеграцијата во образованието е пресудна за целосна интеграција во општеството", изјави Тодоров. (М.Ѓ.)

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Today, the Macedonian government installed a 30-meter state flag in Struga. They are calling it a victory, but what kind of victory is it when (a) it was a ventilator, and (b) they had to install the flag on the property of the city police station because the local Albanian authorities did not allow such a thing on public space?

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

nikko they are so scaresd shitless of the albanians they can't even maintain law & order.Tell me of a country you can't even fly your own flag for fear of some minority.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                        Today, the Macedonian government installed a 30-meter state flag in Struga. They are calling it a victory, but what kind of victory is it when (a) it was a ventilator, and (b) they had to install the flag on the property of the city police station because the local Albanian authorities did not allow such a thing on public space?
                        What can we say about this Niko?
                        (a) Macedonians did not vote for the ventilator (however they have effectively supported it by not protesting against it)
                        (b) Macedonians wanted the local ethnic Albanians to have more say when the referendum failed. What did they think the ethnic Albanians would have wanted?

If the Macedonian government indeed calls this a "victory" (I would like to see more about this btw) it is a a clear indication that the local ethnic Albanian authorities in power are in fact enemies of Macedonia.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                          The silly thing is that the gutless Macedonian government and too a lesser extent the Macedonian citizens are too scared to stand up to minority that is only 17% of the population in the country.

They should keep sticking their heads in the sand and hoping they will all get into the EU one day, everything will then fix itself and we will all have a happy ending

Comment

• ProMKD
                            • Oct 2011

I would like to see more about this being called a 'victory'. The government plan was presented a couple of years ago to install 100 very large flags/flagpoles in various obvious locations across the country. These are noticeable atop mount Vodno in Skopje, Strazha rest stop between Gostivar-Kicevo, in Kicevo I believe along the main road, and many many other locations. I don't think it would be any 'victory' or 'surprise' to the people of Struga or the government that this was done.

I have been in Struga many times, including recently, and there are many Macedonian flags all over the place. To get to the village of Vevchani from Struga you have to drive through an albanian village that has some shiptar flags along the electrical poles, then you get to the city or Vevchani and the Macedonian flags reappear.
                            www.everythingmacedonia.com
                            Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• ProMKD
                              • Oct 2011

I would like to see more about this being called a 'victory'. The government plan was presented a couple of years ago to install 100 very large flags/flagpoles in various obvious locations across the country. These are noticeable atop mount Vodno in Skopje, Strazha rest stop between Gostivar-Kicevo, in Kicevo I believe along the main road, and many many other locations. I don't think it would be any 'victory' or 'surprise' to the people of Struga or the government that this was done.

I have been in Struga many times, including recently, and there are many Macedonian flags all over the place. To get to the village of Vevchani from Struga you have to drive through an albanian village that has some shiptar flags along the electrical poles, then you get to the city or Vevchani and the Macedonian flags reappear.
                              www.everythingmacedonia.com
                              Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Sorry for not being clear, it was after reading people's comments from some articles that I got the impression that this was a "victory". Some were making comments like "pozdrav do Gruevski" or "chestitka do vladata" for installing the flag.

BTW I have found other past articles that the government did the same thing for the cities of Tetovo and Gostivar, which I was unaware of, that they installed the flag near the police stations. In these cities the police stations are not near the central square and cannot be seen from the center. In Gostivar the mayor already made comments like the flag is illegal because it did not have a proper permit from the municipality................ I wonder if the hundreds of mosques built in Macedonia have any permit?

Comment

Working...
                                X