Greeks vowed in front of the Bible that they will loyally translate from Macedonian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Greeks vowed in front of the Bible that they will loyally translate from Macedonian

The Debaucle of greek propaganda one step @ a time

GREEK DOCUMENTS REFUTE OFFICIAL ATHENS

Notary document form 1915 witnesses that the Macedonian language and identity were undeniable fact to the Greeks

Published on 12.05.2008 in DNEVNIK on page 1

The Macedonian language is neither made up, nor does a commintery creation with the Macedonian nation, as the Greeks state in their aggressive campaign, prove documents from the beginning of the last century. One of them is the notary agreement from 1915, made in Lerin.
    The agreement on March 6th 1915 was signed between the Macedonian Stavro Stojchev and the Turk Alim Juzeir. None of them knew the Greek language, which was established by the Greek administration in the part of Macedonia that Greece got by the Treaty of Bucharest in 1913. So, the Greek authorities engaged a translator who speaks Macedonian and Turkish.

In the notary act is written: “In front of me, the notary public Vasiliu P. Kuvela, and present witnesses, Greek citizens I know, healthy and never convicted citizens of Lerin, the traders Teodor Keramici and Hristo Danail, came and legitimated Stavro Stojchev, farmer of Opsirina, district Florina and Alim Juzeir, citizen of Florina, farmer. They are not familiar with the Greek language. The first one speaks Macedonian, and the second speaks Turkish. We called the translator Naum Griva, tobacco trader, who vowed in front of the Holy Gospel that he will translate from Macedonian to Turkish and from Turkish to Macedonian loyally”. Further in the text is written for the loan that Stojchev gave to Juzeir of 4530 drachma at that time, i.e. 220 ottoman liras. The document is signed by all present and it is legalized by stamps of the notary public and the Greek administration.
    The document is original with a few revenue stamps, costing 25 money each. This document was kept by the successors of Stavro Stojchev. They gave the document to Petre Nakovski, ex ambassador of Macedonia in Poland, who researches and writes for the Macedonian refugees form Aegean Macedonia, and soon, in the Macedonia Archive, he will promote the book “Macedonian refugees in Poland 1948- 1975”.
    This is one of the many documents that break the Greek and Bulgarian statements that the Macedonian language and nation are made up and formed by a decision of Josip Broz Tito and the Commintery. “Dnevnik” finds out that such documents, which reveal the statements of the present Greek campaign could be soon presented to the UN mediator for the name, Mathew Nimetz.
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev
  • johnMKD
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
    The Debaucle of greek propaganda one step @ a time

GREEK DOCUMENTS REFUTE OFFICIAL ATHENS

Notary document form 1915 witnesses that the Macedonian language and identity were undeniable fact to the Greeks

Published on 12.05.2008 in DNEVNIK on page 1

The Macedonian language is neither made up, nor does a commintery creation with the Macedonian nation, as the Greeks state in their aggressive campaign, prove documents from the beginning of the last century. One of them is the notary agreement from 1915, made in Lerin.
    The agreement on March 6th 1915 was signed between the Macedonian Stavro Stojchev and the Turk Alim Juzeir. None of them knew the Greek language, which was established by the Greek administration in the part of Macedonia that Greece got by the Treaty of Bucharest in 1913. So, the Greek authorities engaged a translator who speaks Macedonian and Turkish.

In the notary act is written: “In front of me, the notary public Vasiliu P. Kuvela, and present witnesses, Greek citizens I know, healthy and never convicted citizens of Lerin, the traders Teodor Keramici and Hristo Danail, came and legitimated Stavro Stojchev, farmer of Opsirina, district Florina and Alim Juzeir, citizen of Florina, farmer. They are not familiar with the Greek language. The first one speaks Macedonian, and the second speaks Turkish. We called the translator Naum Griva, tobacco trader, who vowed in front of the Holy Gospel that he will translate from Macedonian to Turkish and from Turkish to Macedonian loyally”. Further in the text is written for the loan that Stojchev gave to Juzeir of 4530 drachma at that time, i.e. 220 ottoman liras. The document is signed by all present and it is legalized by stamps of the notary public and the Greek administration.
    The document is original with a few revenue stamps, costing 25 money each. This document was kept by the successors of Stavro Stojchev. They gave the document to Petre Nakovski, ex ambassador of Macedonia in Poland, who researches and writes for the Macedonian refugees form Aegean Macedonia, and soon, in the Macedonia Archive, he will promote the book “Macedonian refugees in Poland 1948- 1975”.
    This is one of the many documents that break the Greek and Bulgarian statements that the Macedonian language and nation are made up and formed by a decision of Josip Broz Tito and the Commintery. “Dnevnik” finds out that such documents, which reveal the statements of the present Greek campaign could be soon presented to the UN mediator for the name, Mathew Nimetz.
    Great finding Makedonetz, bravo! I can confirm that the given translation is correct. Do you have the photos by any chance at higher resolution?
    Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Makedonetz
      • Apr 2010

No i dont as this laptop doesnt have a photo shop to fix it up.
      Makedoncite se borat
      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
      - Goce Delchev

Comment

• johnMKD
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
        No i dont as this laptop doesnt have a photo shop to fix it up.
        OK, no problem. Alternatively, could you send it to me privately? I could try to fix it
        Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
          OK, no problem. Alternatively, could you send it to me privately? I could try to fix it
          Here it is on our front page.....

Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• johnMKD
            • Apr 2010

The best I could do:

Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• johnMKD
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
              Thanks for this, Daskalot.
              Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Spartan
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
                I can confirm that the given translation is correct.
                Is it?
                I just read the letter, and the date given in the first paragraph is different from the date written at the bottom.

“σήμερα Τρίτη Μαρτίου, ημέρα Τρίτη, χίλια εννιακόσια δεκαπέντε”"
                Today the 3rd of March, Tuesday, 1915

“6 Μαρτίου, 19(1?)5″
                6th March, 19(1?)5

Also, the handwriting is clearly different at the top from the bottom, as well as the pen the author used is different; from the top to the bottom.
                Sorry guys, but I think this is a forgery
                Who found,translated, and reported this?
                Last edited by Spartan; 06-30-2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                  Also, the handwriting is clearly different at the top from the bottom, as well as the pen the author used is different; from the top to the bottom.
                  Sorry guys, but I think this is a forgery
                  Who found,translated, and reported this?
                  The difference is the zoom of the two parts of the letter, the lower is more zoomed in than the top one.
                  This gives a thicker pen, its alignment is also shifted, the lower is more tilted.
                  Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Spartan
                    • Sep 2008

Ok, thanks Daskalot

How about the discrepancy of the dates though?

The handwriting is also different regardless of the zoom.
                    Last edited by Spartan; 06-30-2010, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                      • Apr 2010

Spartan if you look at the two documents you can clearly see in both parts of this letter the letter Xi are both similar. Also how the writer writes his Theta alphabet is similar aswell.
                      Makedoncite se borat
                      za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Spartan
                        • Sep 2008

The handwriting is clearly different, and the date at the top is different to the date at the bottom.

Im sorry to tell you, but that is a forgery.

I have said my piece, I wont comment on this again.

If you guys want to believe that that letter is authentic, be my guest

Cheers.
                        Last edited by Spartan; 06-30-2010, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

Just for the record, and do not get me wrong I am not saying it is authentic, though Spartan can you let us know if you are a trained handwriting expert? Or is your comment a matter of opinion?

Comment

• Coastal
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                            Just for the record, and do not get me wrong I am not saying it is authentic, though Spartan can you let us know if you are a trained handwriting expert? Or is your comment a matter of opinion?
                            Actually i noticed the difference in the date too-Spartan you must try a detective's career )

Probably the second part is the fabricated-The guy who copied it saw 6 ,instead of 3 which is mentioned in the beginning...and he was betrayed

and something else...why is it presented in 2 parts? Is there a one-piece photo of the document... ?

Comment

• Spartan
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                              Spartan can you let us know if you are a trained handwriting expert?
                              No Rogi, I am not.
                              Niether is the forger a forging expert it seems, as my 'unexpert' eye can see within 5 seconds that there are 2 differnt styles of handwriting in the letter.
                              The fact that the date at the top of the letter, is different to the one at the bottom of the letter is also a dead give-away imo.
                              Or is your comment a matter of opinion?
                              It is just my humble opinion Rogi.
                              You guys can disregard it if you wish.
                              Last edited by Spartan; 06-30-2010, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X