Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

Not a movie, but Game of Thrones season 3 is back on. Up to episode 3.

Get on it chojeks! Overall 1/2 out of 5

Comment

• United MKD
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post

In terms of recent TV shows, there are a few that are definitely worth viewing. Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire and Breaking Bad spring to mind. I'm up to date on all of them except for Breaking Bad. Great shows and a fair bit of variety between them.

Get on them!
      I need to start Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones. Currently on The Wire. Entourage, Breaking Bad and The Sopranos I give 5/5. Amazing tv shows.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
        I need to start Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones. Currently on The Wire. Entourage, Breaking Bad and The Sopranos I give 5/5. Amazing tv shows.
        Boardwalk Empire and Game of Thrones are both worth it mate, get around to watching them. I can also vouch for Breaking Bad and The Sopranos, both are up there in my list of favourite TV shows.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Not a movie, but Game of Thrones season 3 is back on. Up to episode 3.

Get on it chojeks! Overall 1/2 out of 5
          I've never seen GoT but have heard others rave about it...I'll have to check it out.

I'm waiting for Season 6 of 'Sons of Anarchy' to screen.

BTW, saw the new 'Die Hard' recently...load of crap.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            I've never seen GoT but have heard others rave about it...I'll have to check it out.

I'm waiting for Season 6 of 'Sons of Anarchy' to screen.

BTW, saw the new 'Die Hard' recently...load of crap.
            I've only heard good reviews of Sons of Anarchy. There are so many TV series I've been meaning to watch, but I never get around to them. Spartacus is another one I've got the seasons for, but have yet to watch them. Just isn't enough time to keep up with all these shows lol.

Yeh, the new Die Hard film looks very average. Hasn't enticed me to go watch it one bit.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

I've only heard good reviews of Sons of Anarchy. There are so many TV series I've been meaning to watch, but I never get around to them. Spartacus is another one I've got the seasons for, but have yet to watch them. Just isn't enough time to keep up with all these shows lol.

Yeh, the new Die Hard film looks very average. Hasn't enticed me to go watch it one bit.
              EM, I can't believe you haven't seen SoA...a word of warning, start at Season 1, episode 1 and be prepared to get hooked.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

EM, I can't believe you haven't seen SoA...a word of warning, start at Season 1, episode 1 and be prepared to get hooked.
                Might have to leave it for the holidays then haha. I've had too many experiences with getting hooked on TV shows.

Comment

• United MKD
                  • Jul 2011

Sons of Anarchy - a poor mans Sopranos.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                    Sons of Anarchy - a poor mans Sopranos.
                    The Sopranos was epic, don't get me wrong...but SoA holds its own...come my friend, come into the new century...as a Soprano's fan you'll even recognize a certain female actor (in SoA) that may allow you to settle in a bit easier and help overcome your Soprano's addiction

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

I tried for SoA.
                      I just can't get past the righteous bullshit about them not selling drugs. Which pretty much defines bikie culture as far as I can see.

The Sopranos was excellent.

Game of Thrones is the business right now!
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Breaking Bad gets my vote for best TV Show. Possibly The Sopranos. Maybe Game of Thrones. Oh, and Different Strokes and Gilligan's Island (both of the girls thanks) but not the Brady Bunch (except for the ingenious Hawaii episode and the spider).
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          I tried for SoA.
                          I just can't get past the righteous bullshit about them not selling drugs. Which pretty much defines bikie culture...
                          WTF...but you didn't have a problem with the professor making a radio out of coconuts on Gilligan's Island...?

lol

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

WTF...but you didn't have a problem with the professor making a radio out of coconuts on Gilligan's Island...?
                            I think Ginger and Maryanne could have inspired the Professor to do many remarkable things.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

yeah nightly hut visits,just what the doctor ordered or is it the professor.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

LMAO
                                Django, overated, over long, tarantino styled western. Was very disappointed as everyone recommended .

Game of Thrones at eldest insistence would like it had me hooked, watch a season in one go, and enjoying it. Love Breaking bad too

Les Mis, I enjoyed, cringed at Crowe's attempts at singing, was perched waiting for something more, acting overall astounding

On the note of movies, I read somewher the 3rd Half time was nominated for an award with our US buddies - are we ever going to get to see this film?
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X