Thread: Slave Mentality
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 12:16 AM   #3
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.lewrockwell.com/shaffer/shaffer82.html

Quote:
The first case I have students read in my Property Law class is Dred Scott v. Sandford, in which a slave raised the question of whether he ought to be considered a "person" under the U.S. Constitution. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that he could not, that he was the property of his slave master. I then demonstrate to my students how "ownership" is a function of "control" over an item of property; that whoever is able to effectively control property is its owner, regardless of what some document might suggest.
Which means the Greeks are Macedonia's masters when it comes to Macedonia's identity.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote