Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

Why do we need enemies when our own "leaders" have always inflicted the worst damage.

I put the odds of a name change at 70/30 to change.

One of two funny things are going to happen.

First: the name change will get held up because Greece won't except something like Northern Macedonia. Then they will push for something ridiculous like Republic of Skopje, or Vardar. In the end if the name change fails it will be because Greece was over zealous, and not because Macedonians stood against it.

Second, They do change the name somehow to whatever, and the EU finds another reason to deny entry. This is the most likely outcome and Macedonians will have committed ethnic suicide for absolutely nothing in return.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
      Why do we need enemies when our own "leaders" have always inflicted the worst damage.

I put the odds of a name change at 70/30 to change.

One of two funny things are going to happen.

First: the name change will get held up because Greece won't except something like Northern Macedonia. Then they will push for something ridiculous like Republic of Skopje, or Vardar. In the end if the name change fails it will be because Greece was over zealous, and not because Macedonians stood against it.

Second, They do change the name somehow to whatever, and the EU finds another reason to deny entry. This is the most likely outcome and Macedonians will have committed ethnic suicide for absolutely nothing in return.
      I wonder what the name negotiations would have looked liked if our little plate smashing friends were only slightly less intransigent...I think our side would have changed the name at a drop of a hat if a combination name that included 'Macedonia' in the title was deemed palatable to the sensitivities of the clowns in the south.

Settlement of the name dispute means jack-shit to NATO or EU membership...it merely removes one obstacle in the opening up of negotiations toward this goal.

On the sidelines of NATO you have both the bulgarians and albanians both waiting to extract their pound of flesh from Macedonia before they tick-off on Macedonia's potential admission into the organisation.

As for the EU, Brussels needs to put enlargement back on the agenda...the future Republic of (...?) Macedonia (...?) may not get a look in for at least another decade (+)

Our leaders have thus far been of very poor character, shortsighted, naive and incompetent...putting the negotiation of our identity in the hands of such individuals will not end well and with ZZ now running the show, the end is neigh.

Like you Gocka, I also believe we will lose our identity and still be left on the periphery of the EU club, just like the Turks have been excluded for decades.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        Like you Gocka, I also believe we will lose our identity and still be left on the periphery of the EU club, just like the Turks have been excluded for decades.
        Like you both.
        I will bet on this outcome.
        The EU already gets more out of Macedonia by torturing them as they are presently. It has nothing to gain by letting them in.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Stevce
          • Jan 2016

Hi guys, like the Macedonians under Greek occupation we will never lose our identity. Macedonia will most likely change its name but Greece will continue to discriminate against Macedonians, deny right of return to the child refugees , or put back Churches and grave stones in original form with Cyrillic writing.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
            • Oct 2011

Poll: Zaev most trusted by greatest percent of citizens

Poll: PM Zaev most trusted by greatest percent of citizens

Skopje, 31 May 2018 (MIA) – Macedonia's Prime Minister and SDSM leader Zoran Zaev is the most trusted politician in the country, according to a Telma TV poll in which 24 percent of respondents voted for him.

According to the poll results presented Wednesday evening in the latest Top tema TV program, 9.9 percent of respondents place their confidence in President Gjorge Ivanov.

The leader of the main opposition party Christian Mickoski won 2.9 percent and his predecessor Nikola Gruevski 6.1 percent of the votes.

DUI president Ali Ahmeti won the confidence of 4.1 percent of respondents, Ziadin Sela 2.9 percent, and BESA leader Bilal Kasami 0.5 percent. His opponent Afrim Gashi and DPA leader Menduh Thaçi were not on the list of the top seven politicians in whom citizens place their confidence.

Asked if Zaev deserved to be re-elected, 39.6 percent of respondents said yes, 38.9 percent said no, and 21.5 percent did not respond. mr/11:04
            Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 05-31-2018, 10:09 PM.
            “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
              https://www.mia.mk/Mobile/en/Home/Re...wsID=134291074

Poll: PM Zaev most trusted by greatest percent of citizens
              They must have asked his mother.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Stojacanec
                • Dec 2009

I am sure Zaev's covert operations would be able to buy him a whole fleet of bullet proof cars.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                  • Mar 2017

Breathtaking... absolutely breathtaking..

I’ve said it before.. Zaev will rule FYROM for the next 20 years. Yes to being an American vassal guarantees ones political longevity no matter how brutal, corrupt or undemocratic one can be.

Ask the house of Saud..

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Fake news.....

Telma are the CNN of Macedonia who are pro SDSM according to my reliable source.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      Fake news.....

Telma are the CNN of Macedonia who are pro SDSM according to my reliable source.
                      I remembered previously posting something about the credentials of "Telma" and after a quick search, i found it.

I can't remember who this person that wrote it was but my source whom i communicate with, who works at MIA confirmed it to be true....

"NEmakedonski mediumi ili crna lista na antimakedonski mediumi vo Makedonija"

"Navistina zalam sto vaka ke se etebliraat mnogu od mediumite, no mozebi ova ke go natera mislenjeto na nashite novinari za da smenat strategija i voedno so toa da stanat omileni mediumi kaj Makedoncite a ne omrazeni......"

These are the listed ones macedonians should avoid and black ban.
                      Telma
                      A1
                      Dnevnik
                      Vreme

Spored toa jas kako sho citam celo vreme nekako navivaat kako da se Grci vo sporov megju nas...me cudi edno, ziveat od nashite pari? ziveat od nashata drzava, ili pak sobiraat resursi od drugi izvori...
                      Though i'm sure VMRO have their puppets aswell.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

They should do another poll tomorrow...
                        Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                          They should do another poll tomorrow...
                          You're assuming that the first poll was all above board...it wouldn't surprise me to see a few new polls in the days ahead...you know the ones, to gauge the peoples opinion on what has transpired...don't be surprised to see an overwhelming positive result...the corruption is palpable.

Comment

• kompir
                            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            You're assuming that the first poll was all above board...it wouldn't surprise me to see a few new polls in the days ahead...you know the ones, to gauge the peoples opinion on what has transpired...don't be surprised to see an overwhelming positive result...the corruption is palpable.
                            You're not wrong there Phoenix.
                            Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

Phoenix, that's already happening - they're already stacking the TV shows with callers arguing in favour of a name change.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                                Phoenix, that's already happening - they're already stacking the TV shows with callers arguing in favour of a name change.
                                Rogi, not sure if you were listening to ZZZ this arvo...they had an interesting talk back session of the events of the preceding 24 hours, to suggest people are really farken pissed off is an understatement of biblical proportions...I hope that Zaev the Traitor can find enough stooges to put that genie back in the bottle...

Comment

Working...
                                X