View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 07:46 AM   #12
Albo

Albo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
LoL. You use the SSO to cherry pick "official data" that show a negative view of Macedonians in a specific point in time but fail to show any trends in the country.*

Then when I use the same source to show things from a different angle you discredit the same source you yourself used!!! As if there is some conspiracy against Albanians because Albanians don't work in the SSO. LMFAO!
There is no need to show or point out any "other angle"
I didn't hint to any trend.. I just posted data from the SSO..

Albanians could be more could be less.. It only gives a version of statistics that could be 100% correct.. but until the SSO Is open to all ethnic groups and is more transparent there will always be doubt and suspicion..

Also just a side note on your student numbers and the percentages
The 55% of students that Study in Macedonian aren't all ethnic Macedonian..
Eg. Most Roma, Turks Serbs and others study in Macedonian..
Also many Albanians from Skopje and other regions where Albanians are a minority eg Bitola, Resen, Ohrid, Prilep,Krushevo Veles ect.. are educated in Macedonian.. simply because there aren't any or quality Albanian language schools in those regions..or parents choose to send them to Macedonian schools..

Quote:
The reason the Albanians have not believed in the numbers is because they are delusional. They gain rights bases on percentages in the country.*
I agree its wrong for your rights as an Albanian differ depending on which part of the country you live.. and how much you are...
Hence the language law will make all Albanians equal when it comes language rights regardless of numbers and where they live.. problem solved..

Quote:
The only time anything was faked in the country was the 2002 census where Albanians from in Oslomej, Zajas, Struga that live in the diaspora were added to their total for the census to artificially increase their number to over 25% under the ohrid framework agreement.
Any proof that at the time (2002) that the numbers were inflated in those regions.. and how much effect it had on the overall total?

Also how many Albanians who were born or parents were born in Macedonia live or work outside Macedonia??
Albo is offline   Reply With Quote