X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by YuriB View Post
    Thanks for your responses! There have a been a few different lines of argumentation, which I will aim to address.

1) No, there is no new science developed in this thread (or any other online forum of this kind). Science is developed in labs, published in peer-reviewed venues and maybe, some of it becomes the concesus. Your own research is not science. The problem is that you might make it sound like science, scare people who are then reluctant to get vaccinated and put not just themselves but primarily others who can't get vaccinated for whatever reason. It is irresponsible and unethical.
    Do you work for Pfizer? You sound like an advertisement for them. I will assume you don't and draw to your attention the silencing of real scientists right now. When I say "real", I mean independent and critical ones who do not fear the power and influence of big pharma. Ignore them at your own peril.

While you are at it, take a really good look at India and see why they are at endemic phase and why Israel, in contrast, is falling apart.

2) Too much talk about rights but no talk about responsibility. It is your responsibility to get vaccinated and protect the vulnerable. You may ask questions, yes, but they've all been answered again and again. Regarding the so-call-freedom approach, you are free to not follow the rules/needs of the society, don't expect to continue to reap its benefits though or that the rest of us will just stay put and risk our freedom for a healthy life. (I am not sure about great resets or opportunities of a lifetime. We haven't had this talk in NZ. Maybe an Aussie thing?)
    These are brand new, never-tested before, gene altering therapies. The Pfizer cash-grab failed in its first tests with both animals and humans. In Australia, it will not be considered for approval for use on humans until 2023. The provisional approval in place presently absolves Pfizer and Astra-Zeneca from all legal liability until then. You may not know Astra-Zeneca is already banned in some countries. Moderna is also banned in some countries for under 30 year olds.

We are yet to see the long term effects.

3) The anti terms I used are essentially identifying reactionary mindsets and ideologies that try to keep us or take us back to the "great times" as they perceive it. You know these great times that for example diseases were rampant because no vaccines were around... The problem is the bad ideology, not the people of course. Unfortunately, echo chambers and social stampedes have been shown to not be able to broken by direct opposition, the group dynamics merely force it together again. So yes, you are right, it's probably prodent to not provoke such groups with labels. Instead, research on this field recommends offering facts/news from completely different topic to get people interested in, which will hopefully help break up the cluster by giving it more dimensions to move to.
    Do you know that insulin resistance is the cause of multiple morbidities and other illnesses? Researchers have known this for decades and yet the myth of low fat / high carbohydrate diets is still presented as the way to live a healthy life. As a consequence, foisting cholesterol lowering, blood pressure reducing and insulin controlling drugs on an unsuspecting population with medical scripts for half their lives is now considered normal. If they can get away with lying about this for 40 years, then they certainly can maintain the charade of vaccine effectiveness for the 4 year window they are working with. Make no mistake, it is a window for transferring wealth from nations.

If 30% of the population has a very healthy scepticism about vaccines and the way they have been implemented, what is it to you? I have made it my duty to try and protect people from these poisons.

At a positive note, NZ today had more than 130K vaccinations on a single day!! This was an organized event dubbed Vacathon or Super Saturday. Please, go all and get your shots! Even if you are concerned, remember you are not doing this just for yourselves, you do this to protect the weak and vulnerable of our society who can't get a vaccine.
    At a less than positive note. 577 people have died from vaccinations in Australia (referenced from the TGA website). What we are yet to see are the long term effects of the gene altering poisons being injected into people who actually believe they are being looked after.

I have no idea how the weak are being protected when the "vaccinated" can still infect others. You know this right? How am I protecting the "weak and vulnerable of our society who can't get a vaccine" if I can still spread the virus as a vaccinated person? You do not make sense at all. It is easy to dismiss such ignorance. Of course you will then become defensive and say the infection is less dangerous for the vaccinated, but that won't explain why most of the people dying right now are already vaccinated.

How many dead from vaccinations in NZ right now? Don't make me look it up and rub your face in it. That would be rude.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      At a less than positive note. 577 people have died from vaccinations in Australia (referenced from the TGA website).
      I don't think that's quite accurate. TGA says it is 9 confirmed.

25M doses which have resulted in 9 confirmed deaths from the vaccination, with all but one being AstraZeneca.

That's being compared to the 130K COVID-19 cases which have resulted in 1,448 deaths from the virus.

Again, risking a flame war, but it seems to me it's still one-sided presentations of views and numbers on both sides of this.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Too much talk about rights but no talk about responsibility. It is your responsibility to get vaccinated and protect the vulnerable. You may ask questions, yes, but they've all been answered again and again. Regarding the so-call-freedom approach, you are free to not follow the rules/needs of the society, don't expect to continue to reap its benefits though or that the rest of us will just stay put and risk our freedom for a healthy life. (I am not sure about great resets or opportunities of a lifetime. We haven't had this talk in NZ. Maybe an Aussie thing?)
        Instead of highlighting all of the points that you've missed, I will ask some direct questions so we can move beyond your rehearsed talking points and get down to specifics. According to the WHO, both COVID-19 and the flu share similar symptoms, spread in similar ways and require similar protective measures. Globally, the former appears to be more fatal (if the statistics are to be trusted), but a study from the University of Otago indicates that approximately 500 people die from the flu each year in New Zealand. Incomparably more than COVID-19 thus far. There are differences, of course, so don't interpret this as equivalence, just focus on the point. Those that don't get the flu vaccination in NZ clearly put your healthy life at risk. Should they also be subjected to the same measures as the hitherto (COVID-19) unvaccinated people? In your utopia, what limitations should be placed on the people who are exempted from getting a vaccine due to other medical issues? In what circumstances should people continue to wear masks after being double-vaccinated? At what point do you envision life returning to normal?

Whether intentional or not, your characterisation of the "so-call-freedom approach" merely demonstrates your lack of regard for others. Questions asked and answered? Right. Rather than seeking greater transparency and consistency in the messaging so people feel more comfortable about the process and have a greater understanding about its politicisation, you desire a cocktail of blind obedience and force as the preferred method. Seems somewhat totalitarian. Do you see nothing wrong with prohibiting a child from visiting a parent for months on end? Do you posses the foresight to understand how the financial ruin that has been inflicted upon thousands of families and the consequent quasi-welfare approach will negatively impact taxpayers in a significant way? Does the escalated power of the government, particularly in relation to controlling and monitoring your activities, not concern you, at least a little? Do you really think the COVID-19 policies in Australia and NZ have been the most appropriate?

As for the "great resets or opportunities of a lifetime", it's not an Aussie thing. It's a World Economic Forum thing. Echoed by the leaders of Canada, the U.S. and others who are ideologically aligned with your virtue-signalling leader in NZ.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
          I don't think that's quite accurate. TGA says it is 9 confirmed.

25M doses which have resulted in 9 confirmed deaths from the vaccination, with all but one being AstraZeneca.

That's being compared to the 130K COVID-19 cases which have resulted in 1,448 deaths from the virus.

Again, risking a flame war, but it seems to me it's still one-sided presentations of views and numbers on both sides of this.
          577 is the number listed on the TGA DAEN database as of today. Based on what is happening worldwide, the suggestion is that this number would be closer to 10% of the real numbers.

Just an off the cuff statement here, I know people who have lost someone due to vaccinations. But I don't know a single person who has died from covid. Not to say people can't die from covid.

Where do you see 9? I can show you clearly where I get 577 from. The same report shows 43 were blinded under the heading of "cases with a single suspected medicine"

Feel free to present your science here. I suspect you're going to really want to believe in it.

By the way, here is some information from USA. Do you want to disagree with that also:

​​COVID-19 vaccines result in far more deaths in just 10 months than all other vaccines combined for the last 30 years

Data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) shows that the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines had been associated to the deaths of 16,310 people since December last year. Prior to that, there had only been 6,214 people who died from all vaccines approved by the Food and Drug Administration .

There have also been more permanent disabilities, life-threatening reactions and hospitalizations from COVID-19 vaccines compared to all other mandated jabs in the past 30 years. The database has also recorded 2,102 fetal deaths following the inoculation of the COVID-19 shots in pregnant women.

Yet, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) continues to tell American people and pregnant women that it is safe to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

Record number of people suffering from adverse effects

The CDC admits that there are risks of thrombosis and heart diseases from the COVID-19 vaccines, especially among younger males. However, they brush aside these known side effects as “rare” and continue to push people to get the shots despite the risks.

The VAERS database is open to the public to fact-check their claims. As of October 1, there had been 12,553 cases of thrombosis recorded through VAERS, resulting in 589 death, 869 permanent disabilities and 2,543 life-threatening events for people who took COVID-19 shots in the first 10 months of rollout. Using the same data for all the vaccines in the past 30 years, there have been 487 cases of thrombosis resulting in 18 deaths, 65 permanent disabilities and 110 life-threatening events.

Since the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccines, there had been 26 times more cases of blood clots and 33 times more deaths from blood clots than cases and deaths due to blood clots following all other types of vaccinations in the past 30 years.

Senior citizens over the age of 65 comprise 76 percent of the recorded deaths following the COVID-19 vaccination, which translates to 12,396 deaths. Before the COVID-19 vaccination, there had only been 1,068 people over the age of 65 who died from any of the previous types of vaccines in the past 30 years.

Older adults are among the hardest hit by the coronavirus pandemic. People 65 years and older represent nearly 80 percent of all COVID-19 deaths as of September 29. At the same time, these older adults are among the first to receive the vaccine and have the highest vaccination rates among all age groups, with 83.3 percent fully vaccinated.

Despite these numbers, the CDC and the FDA still approved the booster dose for this age group.

COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations rise among vaccinated

In Pennsylvania, COVID-19 infections and hospitalizations . Officials say that the majority of people in the area are vaccinated, but it is likely that the protection has already waned.

The Department of Health data on so-called breakthrough infections shows that between September 5 and October 4, about a quarter of infections and nearly 5,000 hospital admissions across the state were among vaccinated individuals. As more people get vaccinated, there are also more vaccinated people who contract the virus and eventually wind up in the hospital.

The situation in Pennsylvania mirrors the national impact of the virus. COVID-19 cases accounted for 14 percent of U.S. hospitalizations and 16 percent of deaths in June and July – about twice the percentage compared to earlier in the year.
          Feel free to fact-check. Be sure to fact-check the fact-checkers though.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

To be fair to anyone from Victoria, my cousin over there was fiercely anti-covid vaccines. 300 days of mental torture got the better of him and he is vaccinated now. The psychological torture of lockdowns didn't make his decision right. Sadly, I believe the environment you all endured has created a skewed environment that many have not been able to withstand.

Sweden is the best example that lockdowns were never necessary.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

Since the beginning of the vaccine rollout to 26 September 2021, over 26.8 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given. So far, the TGA has found 9 reports of death that were linked to immunisation from 564 reports received and reviewed. The overwhelming majority of deaths reported to the TGA following vaccination occurred in people aged 65 years and older. The deaths linked to immunisation occurred after the first dose of Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) – 8 were TTS cases and one was a case of immune thrombocytopenia (ITP)
              That's where 9 came from, TGA.

Comment

• Rogi
                • Sep 2008

That's the most recent (2 days ago) report.

Reports of death in people who have been vaccinated

Large scale vaccination means that coincidentally some people will experience a new illness or die within a few days or weeks of vaccination.

The TGA reviews all deaths reported in people who have been vaccinated. As the number of vaccinated people has increased, so has reporting of fatal events with a coincidental association with vaccination. This does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccines played a role in these deaths.

Since the beginning of the vaccine rollout to 10 October 2021, over 30.7 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given. So far, the TGA has found 9 reports of death that were linked to immunisation from 597 reports received and reviewed. The overwhelming majority of deaths reported to the TGA following vaccination occurred in people aged 65 years and older. The deaths linked to immunisation occurred after the first dose of Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) – 8 were TTS cases and one was a case of immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

So the TGA has determined the reports were false? If a family member of mine dies immediately after a jab and I insist on it being reported, the TGA will investigate, right? How?

TGA's activities are fully cost recovered from fees and charges imposed on industry, with the exception of Government funding provided for the alignment of Australia and New Zealand therapeutic arrangements, and departmental funding for the operation of the Drug Control Section and Medicines Scheduling Secretariat.
                  Did you also know the TGA simply accepted Pfizer's data about its own vaccine? It did not seek to review the raw data of clinical trials. Why do you think they would blindly accept Pfizer's statements about drug efficacy and safety? Could it be because they effectively fund the TGA? Fox guarding the hen-house? How is this the best model for protecting you and me?

This is no different to the arrangements with the FDA and British equivalent if that makes you sleep better.

There is little incentive for the TGA to "get it wrong" about allowing these drugs into Australia under their provisional approval.

Search TGA DAEN on Google. Click the link. Select Search DAEN MEDICINES. Type "Covid" and select all the medicines that come up for the date range 1971 to now and hit GO.

Today you will see 577 deaths reported. I think adverse events are understated (as does Eric Clapton on the UK figures for that matter).
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Large scale vaccination means that coincidentally some people will experience a new illness or die within a few days or weeks of vaccination.

The TGA reviews all deaths reported in people who have been vaccinated. As the number of vaccinated people has increased, so has reporting of fatal events with a coincidental association with vaccination. This does not indicate a link between vaccination and the fatalities reported. Review of individual reports and patterns of reporting does not suggest the vaccines played a role in these deaths.
                    Is it the TGA who says people are dying from Covid when they die from anything but are found to have covid (supposedly) in their bloods also? I say "supposedly" because I am sure you have researched how useless PCR tests are and understand what Kary Mullis (the inventor of the PCR test) was saying about them.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

I posted the following comment to an article in one of the Fairfax papers regarding mandatory vaccination:

The world is on the verge of the biggest loss of human life due to a singular cause and every single bloody government in the world is not only doing nothing about it, but are actively complicit.
                      It was approved and received a flurry of responses before the moderator realised he cocked up and deleted it and the responses.
                      Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Dove
                          • Aug 2018

Researchers find coronavirus was circulating in Italy earlier than thought
                          By Giselda Vagnoni

3 MIN READ

ROME (Reuters) - The new coronavirus was circulating in Italy in September 2019, a study by the National Cancer Institute (INT) of the Italian city of Milan shows, signaling that it might have spread beyond China earlier than thought.

Comment

• Dove
                            • Aug 2018

Inadvertant intravenous injections

Intravenous Injection of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) mRNA Vaccine Can Induce Acute Myopericarditis in Mouse Model

https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-...
                            Background

Post-vaccination myocarditis and pericarditis reported after coronavirus mRNA vaccines.

The effect of accidental intravenous injection of this vaccine on the heart is unknown

Methods in mice

Compared difference between i.m. and i.v. injection of vaccine

Clinical manifestations

Histopathological changes

Tissue mRNA expression

Serum levels of cytokines and troponins

With normal saline (NS) control

Results

Intravenous SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccine Administration Induced Grossly Visible Pathology in Heart

Only IV group developed histopathological changes of myopericarditis

Evidenced by cardiomyocyte degeneration

Apoptosis

Necrosis with adjacent inflammatory cell infiltration

Calcific deposits on visceral pericardium

But

Evidence of coronary artery or other cardiac pathologies was absent

Spike antigen (immunostaining) occasionally found in infiltrating immune cells of the heart

And in cardiomyocytes and intracardiac vascular endothelial cells

The histological changes of myopericarditis after the first IV-priming dose persisted for 2 weeks

and were markedly aggravated by a second IM- or IV-booster dose

Numerous inflammatory cytokines found in cardiac tissue

(interleukin (IL)-1β, interferon (IFN)-β, IL-6, and tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-α)

in the IV group but not the IM group

compatible with presence of myopericarditis in the IV group

Ballooning degeneration of hepatocytes was consistently found in the IV group.

All other organs appeared normal.

Conclusions

In vivo evidence that inadvertent intravenous injection of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines may induce myopericarditis.

Brief withdrawal of syringe plunger to exclude blood aspiration may be one possible way to reduce such risk.

Both Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna have clearly stated that their vaccines should only be given via IM route

Current CDC and WHO guidelines no longer recommend precautionary measures during IM vaccine administration

The CDC Pink Book 2020 and WHO
                            2015 position paper have recommended against aspiration prior to vaccine injection so as to minimize pain

Deltoid to the vastus lateralis?

Our study indicates that IV injection of vaccines might partially contribute to this clinical phenotype,

thus warranting a reconsideration of the practice of IM injection without aspiration,

which carries the risk of inadvertent IV injection.

Thrombocytopenia in mice reported in 2006

Blood, (2006)

https://ashpublications.org/blood/art...

All mice received virus through a single tail vein injection

Thrombocytopenia has been consistently reported following the administration of adenoviral gene transfer vectors.

Intravenous Injection of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) mRNA Vaccine Can Induce Acute Myopericarditis in Mouse Modelhttps://academic.oup.com/cid/advance...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dove View Post
                              https://www.reuters.com/article/heal...-idUSKBN27W1J2

Researchers find coronavirus was circulating in Italy earlier than thought
                              By Giselda Vagnoni

3 MIN READ

ROME (Reuters) - The new coronavirus was circulating in Italy in September 2019, a study by the National Cancer Institute (INT) of the Italian city of Milan shows, signaling that it might have spread beyond China earlier than thought.
                              2 flights every day between Wuhan and Milan. When you buy your Prada (Made in Italy), don't be thinking a young Sophia Loren was slaving over the sewing machine. It is more like Lo Ren was making it whilst sweating in a factory in Italy at below minimum wage.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Dove
                                • Aug 2018

Multiple LGAs in southern Tasmania are officially in lockdown, sparked by a man who escaped from hotel quarantine and wouldn't cooperate with authorities about his whereabouts.

Fri at 3:09pmFriday at 3:09pm
                                By Kelsie Iorio

No details will be released on the hotel quarantine escapee's vaccination status

Dr Veitch: I'm not going to provide the information about their vaccination status.

Reporter: Is there a reason why?

Dr Veitch: Because it's their medical information.

Comment

Working...
                                X