X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

forget that my favorite is vaska ilieva sudbo moja.also i like blaga petreska & all her music.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

Ордан седи на кулата - Македонски мерак - YouTube
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Самоиле, цар македонски - Елита - YouTube
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Песна за Ченто - Билјан Стојаноски - YouTube

Comment

• ProMKD
            • Oct 2011

ahh, I was searching for a topic like this. Thanks for all the suggestions and links everybody! Currently I am in the mood for some classics. Edna Misla Imame!

I get goosebumps!!
            www.everythingmacedonia.com
            Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

hey lavce your text keeps appearing as gibberish.Can you fix it???
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

I think it must be this thread, if you click in the link it opens up in youtube. Maybe one of the admins can fix it

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

why not ask the admin to fix it>
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

This may or may not have been posted here before, it is one of my most favourite Macedonian songs, and relates to the great Jordan Piperkata. A true ballad, anthem and battle-cry:

Macedonian Patriotic song - Ogan go gori Brezovo - YouTube

Here is another version which appears to be older:

Огин го гори Брезово - Петар Нечовски - YouTube

And one more fantastic rendition, this one by Aleksandar Sarievski:

Aleksandar Sarievski- Ogin Go Gori Brezovo - YouTube

I don't care what anybody says, when it comes to this sort of cultural music, Macedonia is the richest in the Balkans.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• United MKD
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      gotse Nikolovski, Bog da go prosti, our "adopted anthem"

Goce Nikolovski - Biser Balkanski (100 God. Ilinden Sydney) - YouTube
                      All time favourite, gives me goosebumps listening to it no matter how many times I do.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

yeah very patriotic umkd i like it most out of many.I like vaska ilievas patriotic songs on macedonia.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Abre Koljo, Mamin Koljo : Music of Macedonia - YouTube
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Easily one of the BEST Macedonian songs of all time, full of soul, tragedy yet strength. As a child I remember my father and uncles playing this all of the time:

So maki sum se rodila / Со маки сум се родила - YouTube

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                              • Sep 2008

Beautiful patriotic song in a beautiful rendition:

Дуетот Селимова Желчевски- Ој Ти Пиле - YouTube

And i agree SoM that u have one of the richest treasures regarding music. There is always something new to discover in this treasure trove of music

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                                • Sep 2008

The link didnt present itself correctly, at least not when i look at it. Anyway, the song is Oj ti pile with Selimova Želčevski

Comment

Working...
                                X