Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Perhaps it is entirely appropriate with regard to the vision of the 'promoter' of this despicable email.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Risto, When i asked Maknews why he doesnt post on this forum he advised that he didnt have enough time to do so.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Isn't that nice, lol.

I am glad he still has time to read emails from anti-Macedonian racists and promote them on his website.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I wonder how Pelister/Paul reconciles Maknews' defense of Vaknin with his treatment:
          You can take him or leave him, but don't bully him into silence or force his voice to be censored. (Maknews in relation to Vaknin)
          Particularly after Pelister/Paul's recent banning on Maknews.

I would suggest real and passionate Macedonians appear to be a problem for Maknews and the Vaknins of this world are to be admired over there.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Risto, When i asked Maknews why he doesnt post on this forum he advised that he didnt have enough time to do so.
            We are all busy Prolet.
            I don't believe that reason though.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Now if anyone does not black ban Maknews over this, it would sugest they condone the anti Macedonian by Vakin, and Maknews for giving him a voice. Then these so called Macedonians that are members at Maknews, are not much better than all our Macedonian haters and have a good hard look at your selves.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

I don't think Maknews (the forum) will suffer too much for this Bill.
                Maknews (the poster) has his own brand of "political correctness" that is starting to really be questioned by many people at the moment.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Risto, According to this thread, Maknews doesnt want to see anymore forums.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Who cares what he wants to see? If it were up to him, the MTO would not exist. Maknews and Vaknin should continue their private liaisons and affairs behind closed doors, the stench is becoming unbearable in public.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

To the Maknews administrator, I know you're reading this you vindictive fool, keep posting your attacks against the Macedonian Truth. Perhaps the reference to this place may again get you some normal people reading the threads in that 2-man circus you have over there. We are happy to help.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

SOM, I have nothing but respect for this forum, i can only hope that it grows bigger and better.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Thanks Prolet.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                            i can only hope that it grows bigger and better.
                            They are really nice words. But it has to be said we are HUGE! If you look at Google links for some very important searches in relation to Macedonia, you will see the MTO giving the True Macedonian perspective. We are also getting a ridiculous number of hits per day.

To put it simple, we are doing very well because people like what is going on here.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Risto

How many hits are we talking about here?? 2000?

Comment

• Pelister
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                Perhaps it is entirely appropriate with regard to the vision of the 'promoter' of this despicable email.
                                I'm not surprised.

Maknews can be bought for nothing.

Generally I thought of him being fairly reliable when it came to our defence, but his relationship with Vaknin is new to me.

He's an old style Yugo-commie by the looks of things, although I never would have thought so.

The censorship at Maknews is old Commie behaviour. Everyone who has criticized UMD at Maknews (Vangelovski, Phoenix, Myself) have been banned for it. The forum guidelines have been thrown out ! Its amazing that UMD have had to perform a coup det ta at Maknews, to stop the criticism of just a small number of us.

Anyway, I sense that Maknews likes Vaknin's work alot.
                                Last edited by Pelister; 01-19-2010, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X