Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Qantas just lifted the vax mandate for international travel. Money talks I guess.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Carlin
      • Dec 2011

Tucker Carlson

Comment

• Karposh
        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
        Sometimes I wonder if Tucker has a team of writers that work on his monologues each day or it's all his own brilliance. He's got sarcasm down to an artform as a tool for getting his point across. I just noticed his Twitter signature too which cracked me up where he announces his preferred pronouns "she/hers"; his vaccination status "fully vaccinated" and the obligatory and virtue signaling Ukrainian flag.

In all seriousness though, I hope he keeps calling out these fools which, like he said, are hoping everyone has forgotten what they claimed for over a year regarding the vaccines, that if you got the shot you wouldn't get infected. You can't hear a peep out of the lamestream media anymore about the so called "pandemic of the unvaccinated". Many even wished death upon those who opted not to get the shot while feeling all smug about being safe and secure for having had the jab.

No one really wants to feel like they have been duped into believing rubbish. It's an embarrassing thing to realise that you have been conned and that you should have known better and that's why it is very rare to hear anyone openly admit they were wrong about the vaccines. I still have family members who try to convince me that, sure they still ended up getting covid despite being vaccinated but it could have been so much worse if they weren't.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

‘Stunning’: 1 in 5,000 COVID Shots Caused ‘Serious Side Effects,’ German Health Officials Admit
          The German Federal Ministry of Health on Wednesday posted a “stunning tweet” admitting 1 of every 5,000 COVID-19 vaccinations caused “serious side effects.” The data included 5,862 reports of suspected adverse reactions in children and adolescents.

The German Federal Ministry of Health on Wednesday posted a “stunning tweet” admitting 1 of every 5,000 COVID-19 vaccinations caused “serious side effects.” The data included 5,862 reports of suspected adverse reactions in children and adolescents.

It's gonna snowball.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

The United States Food and Drug Administration (US-FDA) had requested 75 years to release the documents that they reviewed from Pfizer prior to issuing emergency use authorization for the Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b mRNA ‘vaccine’ (Comirnaty) against SARS-CoV-2, which can cause COVID-19. However, a judge over-ruled this and issued a court order that the documents be released in large monthly installments. Today, a set of data from this data release were brought to my attention. They are not new. They are from a document that was in the data dump released back in May of this year. However, I want to help my fellow scientists in making sure that this science gets widely distributed throughout the world. This is for the sake of ‘fully informed consent’, something that regulatory agencies, public health officials and too many physicians seem to have abandoned over the past couple of years.

Summary:
            Data available from 29 pregnancies. One out of 29 of these pregnancies resulted in a ‘normal’ outcome. This means that 28 out of the 29 babies died. That is a 97% death rate should an adverse event occur during pregnancy. Even in the case of the ‘normal outcome’, this means there was an ‘apparently’ healthy baby. However, one cannot be certain that the outcome was ‘normal’, until the baby has had all of their physiological systems fully mature, which means early adulthood.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
              • Dec 2011

San Francisco declares State of Emergency over monkeypox !

Comment

• kompir
                • Jan 2015

San Francisco declares State of Emergency over monkeypox !
                A question was asked of the kurviste mayor of San Francisco:

"If monkey pox is spread by men having sex with other men, how is it that there have been a few cases in kids?"

Silence.
                Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Carlin
                  • Dec 2011

Bombshell Document Dump on Pfizer Vaccine Data

What is contained in Pfizer's confidential report is detailed evidence on the impacts of the "vaccine" on mortality and morbidity. This data which emanates from the Horse's Mouth can be used to confront as well formulate legal procedures against Big Pharma, the governments, the WHO and the media.

Here is the quick takeaway:

By February of 2021, Pfizer had already received more than 1,200 reports of deaths allegedly caused by the vaccine and tens of thousands of reported adverse events, including 23 cases of spontaneous abortions out of 270 pregnancies and more than 2,000 reports of cardiac disorders.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Wait until the MSM turns on big pharma in the interest of self preservation. It will be chaos. Many people way too sick right now for no apparent reason. "Schlong covid" apparently.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

^ It's only a matter of time Risto, they will eat each other.

Comment

• Carlin
                        • Dec 2011

"The coronavirus is likely artificially created and using US advances in biotechnology" --- Ministry of Defence of Russia

The Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation announced the involvement of the United States in the creation of the coronavirus.

The agency is considering the involvement of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in the emergence of COVID-19.

In 2019, before the emergence of the first cases of COVID-19, in the United States,exercises were practiced in the context of an epidemic of a previously unknown coronavirus.They also added that, perhaps, the covid pandemic is fueled by the "release" of new variants of the virus.

Comment

• Carlin
                          • Dec 2011

Queensland Australia -- Man tracks down the Dr that gave one of his family members the covid vaccine and they died after taking it:

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Queensland Australia -- Man tracks down the Dr that gave one of his family members the covid vaccine and they died after taking it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Amanda859...C4pdapyZYrAAAA
                            They better get used to it. The vaccine related problems are increasing exponentially now.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                              • Jan 2015

https://mobile.twitter.com/Amanda859...C4pdapyZYrAAAA
                              The lamestream media news had this as a "random road rage attack".

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

More rage:

"When someone comes in there and asks what the side effects are, you don’t NOT say because it might scare them from the shot."

Comment

Working...
                                X