X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
    Once again evasion seems to be your weapon of choice, could you answer these questions for me, as I have obliged you on numerous occasions?

In a republican government who votes for Parliamentarians? Why do they vote for Parliamentarians? What is the Parliament for?
    Buktop, make your point (which I already know) so that I can sink it already.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

Now I take personal offense to this, some of my best friends are in Afghanistan and Iraq, and they are not MURDERERS. You need to check your fucking facts, whatever you believe to be the agenda of the campaign in Afghanistan and Iraq, the JOBS of the soldiers there is to restore peace and to police the territories until their own police are competent enough to do it themselves.

If you would like, I'll arrange for you to meet with some of these so called "murderers" maybe then you'll understand what is actually going on out there, rather than believing some bullshit you read in a fucking magazine.
      And I take personal offence to be from the same country as someone like you who supports an unjust war, murdering of innocent people. You should get your fucking facts straight and maybe for one moment think about the Afgani people, or why should you. America's arse is so big you can see far from it so carry on licking. Everyone who is in support of that war has blood on their hands. If you are offended by that, than big fucking deal. I get offended to see how people get murdered and raped every day and no one can give a flying fuck. He is offended? Let's all sit and give a fuck about you and all turn a blind eye to the Afgani people.

Comment

• Buktop
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Yet more ambiguity from UMD...although you've seen it so many times before, here is there support for these agreements - they not only support them, but there is the sense that they are marketing them as Macedonia's saviours.

UMD supports and legitimises these two agreements by arguing that they should be strictly enforced.

Interim Accord

NATO: The Case for Macedonia
        12 March 2009
        http://www.fpa.org/topics_info2414/t...?doc_id=853200

At the April 2008 NATO Summit in Bucharest, Macedonia's invitation to join NATO was denied when Greece vetoed it, based on its unilateral objections to Macedonia's constitutional name. This veto directly violated the Interim Accord between Greece and Macedonia, brokered by the United Nations in 1995 following a three-year economic embargo Greece imposed on Macedonia. The accord stipulates that Greece will not block Macedonia from joining international organizations, as long as Macedonia does so under the UN-brokered name, "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia," pending a UN-facilitated, mutually acceptable name resolution.

A name to reckon with
        Sunday, May 4, 2008
        Meto Koloski's Opinion Piece in the Washington Times
        The recent Greek veto of the Republic of Macedonia’s NATO membership during the NATO Bucharest Summit earlier this month was unfounded and contrary to the principles of NATO and its member states.

...It was Greece, not Macedonia, that rejected the most recent proposal to resolve the "name dispute." Moreover, Greece's veto violated the 1995 Interim Accord that it signed with Macedonia, which binds Greece's right to veto Macedonia's NATO bid or any other international organization that Macedonia would like to join as long as it joins under the U.N. provisional reference term used to identify Macedonia...

This is not only supporting and legitimising the Interim Accord, but is implying that Republic of Macedonia (Skopje) was a good proposal and condemning Greece for rejecting the proposal.

UMD Sends Letter to U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice Regarding Greece
        Thursday, 14 February 2008
        http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/305/51/

...American policy on Macedonia’s NATO admission is in alignment with Article 11 of the Interim Accord, which bars Greece from impeding Macedonia’s accession to international bodies, including NATO, as long as Macedonia accedes under the Provisional Reference.

UMD Dismayed By Greece's Veto of Macedonia
        Thursday, 03 April 2008
        http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/321/53/

…The Greek veto violates the 1995 United Nations brokered Interim Accord between Macedonia and Greece, which barred Greece from using the "name dispute" to impede Macedonia's NATO accession…

The Framework Agreement

NATO: The Case for Macedonia
        12 March 2009
        http://www.fpa.org/topics_info2414/t...?doc_id=853200

In 2001, Albanian extremists attacked Macedonian police officers and burned villages, demanding more rights in education, employment, and political representation. Through a U.S. - EU brokered agreement, the conflict was resolved and Macedonian-Albanians were accorded full rights, including higher education courses in the Albanian language and a 25% set-aside for the army, police force, and public administration. Today, Macedonian-Albanians fully participate in social and economic development, working with their countrymen to ensure the nation's membership into NATO and the EU.
        In this Meto makes the Albanian extremists look like 'freedom fighters' struggling for human rights!!!

Why can't UMD just unambigiously renounce these two agreements, like the vast majority of Diaspora organisations?
        They have...

The point of these announcements was to point out the facts that the "agreement" that the UN has enforced between Macedonia and Greece had been broken (whether or not it was valid) thereby further reducing its significance in diplomatic relations with Greece, and demonstrating what a farce it was to begin with.

And I still have no idea how you derived support for the Interim agreement from a statement declaring it was broken.
        "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
        though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
        Our long awaited hour will draw near
        and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Buktop
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          Buktop, make your point (which I already know) so that I can sink it already.
          Answer the questions I posed to you, unless they are too hard for you...

In a republican government who votes for Parliamentarians? Why do they vote for Parliamentarians? What is the Parliament for?

These are simple questions, anyone with a basic knowledge of Republican government can answer.

Comment

• Buktop
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
            And I take personal offence to be from the same country as someone like you who supports an unjust war, murdering of innocent people. You should get your fucking facts straight and maybe for one moment think about the Afgani people, or why should you. America's arse is so big you can see far from it so carry on licking. Everyone who is in support of that war has blood on their hands. If you are offended by that, than big fucking deal. I get offended to see how people get murdered and raped every day and no one can give a flying fuck. He is offended? Let's all sit and give a fuck about you and all turn a blind eye to the Afgani people.
            Once again, this time maybe so you can understand it, the soldiers are there as POLICE,
            they cannot shoot people unless people shoot at them,
            their job also includes teaching the locals how to become police so that bad guys can't do bad things anymore...

By the way, I wonder how many cow's were slaughtered to make those glamorous Jimmy Choo's you love so much considering that 90% of their products are leather. Just while we are on the topic of Murder...

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

Once again, this time maybe so you can understand it, the soldiers are there as POLICE,
              they cannot shoot people unless people shoot at them,
              their job also includes teaching the locals how to become police so that bad guys can't do bad things anymore...

By the way, I wonder how many cow's were slaughtered to make those glamorous Jimmy Choo's you love so much considering that 90% of their products are leather. Just while we are on the topic of Murder...
              Yes they don't kill, oni cuvat straza dodeka drugi ubivat. Ne po vrat po sija.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Ok then Buktop, we'll open it to UMD to tell us exactly and unambigiously.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                  • Oct 2009

Thank you Jankovska.
                  For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                  http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                  Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                  Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                  Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                    • Oct 2009

UMD does not support the Interim Accord, and believes it is an illegal document Macedonia was forced to sign. However, Macedonia did sign the Interim Accord (UMD and the Macedonian Diaspora are not responsible for this) and UMD has highlighted aspects of Greece violating the Interim Accord in its press releases. Greece has not ratified the Interim Accord in its parliament, thus technically as Vangelovski states this document is null and void. Why the Macedonian government persists on negotiating in line with the Interim Accord we do not know. What we do know, and encouraged the Macedonian government to do was to cease the Interim Accord right after Bucharest as Greece violated Article 11 of the Interim Accord (whether we like the Interim Accord or not), and unfortunately, the Macedonian government did not and continued the talks under the terms of the Interim Accord.
                    Last edited by UMDiaspora.org; 01-11-2010, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Come on knock this shit off

This is getting ridiculous and dumb, all of the sudden you are anti-Macedonian if you support our troops going to Iraq or Afghanistan. Like it our not our soldiers are in Afghanistan and thats that its the administration thats sending them there that is to blame not the average soldiers who are doing their duty and serving their country.

Lets not turn this into an us vs them battle, we dont need anymore divisions and blame eachother when the decisions are already made.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Buktop, I thought the Democrats where in Power?
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Buktop
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                          Buktop, I thought the Democrats where in Power?
                          I am talking of a Republic, i.e. the form of government that Macedonia has.

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

i agree it's their job and the gov is to blame, and I blame them.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Come on knock this shit off

This is getting ridiculous and dumb, all of the sudden you are anti-Macedonian if you support our troops going to Iraq or Afghanistan. Like it our not our soldiers are in Afghanistan and thats that its the administration thats sending them there that is to blame not the average soldiers who are doing their duty and serving their country.

Lets not turn this into an us vs them battle, we dont need anymore divisions and blame eachother when the decisions are already made.
                              Yeh guys, lets bash Alpha instead. He is fun. HEY ALPHA BUDDY...... jump in and save us from riping each others throats....lol
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                                • Oct 2009

Washington, D.C. Premiere of A Name is A Name - February 1

UMD is pleased to inform you that the premiere of A Name is A Name will be held in Washington, D.C. on February 1, 2010. A formal invitation/flyer will be posted with full details this week.

Stay tuned. However, in the meantime, please save the date.

To view the trailer of the film, please visit http://www.anameisaname.com

Comment

Working...
                                X