Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Great news, the bulgarian slavs are getting a taste of their own medicine.

We should be handing out macedonian passports in modern day bulgaria and get all applicants there to declare that they are macedonians

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

Not quite, I have a better idea, lets re-Makedonise the Grkomans with offering to them some economic package to go with the passports since Greece's situation is going to be only worse.

Lets also give Macedonian passport to those 6 milions Turks with Macedonian origin..

to be continued..
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Special thanks to TM for this information, i found footage on Kanal 5 below so people can see the footage.

Bozidar Dimitrov is proving again how baseless his accusations are, i dont think anybody in the Bulgarian Embassy in Tirana would like a Macedonian Passport anyway.

The Minister without Portfolio for Bulgarians Abroad, Bozhidar Dimitrov, is convinced Skopje is leading a pro-Macedonian propaganda in Albanian regions populated with ethnic Bulgarians. According to Dimitrov, the monitoring of the 3 such Albanian regions - Golo Bardo, Mala Prespa and Gora, shows Skopje is making all efforts to quickly grant Macedonian citizenship to about 100 000 ethnic Bulgarians living there.

Diaspora Minister: Macedonia Assimilates Bulgarian-Albanians
        Diplomacy | July 17, 2010, Saturday

The Minister without Portfolio for Bulgarians Abroad, Bozhidar Dimitrov, is convinced Skopje is leading a pro-Macedonian propaganda in Albanian regions populated with ethnic Bulgarians.

According to Dimitrov, the monitoring of the 3 such Albanian regions – Golo Bardo, Mala Prespa and Gora, shows Skopje is making all efforts to quickly grant Macedonian citizenship to about 100 000 ethnic Bulgarians living there.

“Unlike Bulgaria, which makes people wait for citizenship for 3 to 4 years, the Macedonians are granting passports in just 2 months and charge EUR 50. There will be a census of the Albanian population next year and Skopje is hoping to prove a large Macedonian minority presence,” Dimitrov says.

The number of Albanians wishing to obtain Macedonian citizenship is skyrocketing after the EU lifted the visa regime for Macedonians, according to the Minister.

http://www.kanal5.com.mk/default.asp...&eventId=62864
        I don't know what good will come of this. I hope that the Macedonian government will hand out 100,000 passports to Macedonians in Albania. But the high number of Albanians wanting to enter Macedonia is not a good thing.

Comment

• Uskana
          Banned
          • Jul 2010

"Macedonians" in Albania? It's clear as day you Macedonians are using these people to undermine the rights of Albanians in Macedonia. Fact is the majority of Orthodox Macedonian do not care for these Slavic Muslims.

Albania will eventually have the visa lifted as well. Don't worry, Albanians have no desire to live in Macedonia.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Uskana View Post
            Don't worry, Albanians have no desire to live in Macedonia.
            Sounds good to me
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

"Macedonians" in Albania? It's clear as day you Macedonians are using these people to undermine the rights of Albanians in Macedonia. Fact is the majority of Orthodox Macedonian do not care for these Slavic Muslims.

Albania will eventually have the visa lifted as well. Don't worry, Albanians have no desire to live in Macedonia.
              Uskana
              Welcome to the MTO firstly!
              I don't understand this comment:
              "It's clear as day you Macedonians are using these people to undermine the rights of Albanians in Macedonia."
              Could you please explain how this is so?
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Makedonche, Ali Ahmeti is telling his Parliament Members not to speak Macedonian only in Albanian, Menduh Tachi wants Albanian to be spoken as the main language in Parliament and should be given status as an official language, imagine if the Macedonians in Albania did something like that.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Makedonche, Ali Ahmeti is telling his Parliament Members not to speak Macedonian only in Albanian, Menduh Tachi wants Albanian to be spoken as the main language in Parliament and should be given status as an official language, imagine if the Macedonians in Albania did something like that.
                  Proletche
                  That's unacceptable, Albanian in a Macedonian Parliament? wtf?
                  That's why I asked the question which still hasn't been answered!

Uskana
                  I'm waiting for your explanation!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

WTF?
                    Prolet, I suppose you are going to side with the corrupt premier and president and say they are just the best thing that has happened to Macedonia since sliced bread.
                    That is absolutely preposterous!!!!!

Uskana?
                    I dont care for your attitude.
                    Using slavic muslims you say in Albania?
                    I have a really good idea, how about YOUSE Albanians leave Macedonia and tottle back into Albania? Then jump up and down for your human rights in your country instead of terrorising RoM. I have been reading your posts and have noticed that you are the one with aggression and hostility. Take it back yo your own roots and while you are there take your Ali Baba parliamentarian with you
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Uskana
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                      Uskana
                      Welcome to the MTO firstly!
                      I don't understand this comment:
                      "It's clear as day you Macedonians are using these people to undermine the rights of Albanians in Macedonia."
                      Could you please explain how this is so?
                      Hi, thanks for welcoming me.

See the quote below:

You are using this Slavic Muslim group in Albania and comparing it to the Albanians in Macedonia. The Macedonian logic goes as follows:

"If the Albanians in Macedonia receive "X" the "Macedonians" in Albania should receive the same."

This logic completely ignores the size of the minority between the two groups. The Albanians in Macedonia make up atleast a quarter of the population while the "Macedonians" in Albania barely make up single digits. Considering the size of the "Macedonians" in Albania, they receive fair treatments.

PS:

Please spare me the figure of 200,000 "Macedonians" in Albania.

Comment

• Mastika
                        • Feb 2010

You are using this Slavic Muslim group in Albania and comparing it to the Albanians in Macedonia. The Macedonian logic goes as follows:

"If the Albanians in Macedonia receive "X" the "Macedonians" in Albania should receive the same."

This logic completely ignores the size of the minority between the two groups. The Albanians in Macedonia make up atleast a quarter of the population while the "Macedonians" in Albania barely make up single digits. Considering the size of the "Macedonians" in Albania, they receive fair treatments.

PS:

Please spare me the figure of 200,000 "Macedonians" in Albania.
                        We believe that Albanians in Macedonia should be granted the status of a minority group and have facilities which cater specfically for them. Being Tolerant of minorities, us Macedonians have granted Albanians all the rights which a minority group in the 21st century should be afforded.

What has Albania done in return for the Macedonian minority? Very little, they have NOT chosen to recognise the Macedonians living in Golo Brdo, nor have they sufficiently invested in the other Macedonian communities. Even if the Macedonians comprise of 40,000 (Which is close to theirr actual number) they still deserve to have the same rights which Albanians currently enjoy. We are not talking about making Macedonian an official language of Albania or leading some form of insurrection etc. but we are talking about having the Macedonian language recognised as being spoken in wider areas and having the Macedonians recognised throughout the whole country. Macedonians living in Korca, Tirana and Elbasan need to be given funds to establish ethnic groups in order to keep their traditions and customs alive. The Goranci in Gora need to be recognised and so do those living in Golo Brdo. The Albanian state has made nominal efforts, however has generally failed the Macedonian (in fact ALL) ethnic minorities.

It pisses us off to no end that in Macedonia the Albanians have 'Shkupi' this and 'Dibra' that, whilst in Albania the favour cannot be repayed.

Originally posted by
                        Considering the size of the "Macedonians" in Albania, they receive fair treatments.
                        What treatment is fair? That in Golo Brdo and Gora the Macedonian language is not taught? That there are social preassures exerted upon all minority groups to assimilate into Albanians? or That 2 of the 3 Macedonian communities are still unrecognised? Where is this fair treatment?

Why are you saying "Macedonians"? What are these people if not Macedonians? There is no need for quotation marks.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Uskana, Te lazha komunistine

First of all why are the Albanians ashamed of being called Shiptari when that is what they call themselves? The word means the land of the eagle, thats the equivalent of us Macedonians being offended if we are called Makedonci why are you so ashamed of your original name??

Dont you know who the Mayor of Pustec Edmond Temelko is? He confirmed that over 200,000 Macedonians live in Albania especially the Golo Brdo region which includes Pogradec,Trebishte,Pustec,Gora,Mala Prespa,Elbasan and as far as Tirana.

Just so you know Shkreti,Torbeshi,Gjupci,Turci,Egyptians,Chergari,G orani,Vlasi are not Albanians.
                          Last edited by Prolet; 07-24-2010, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Uskana
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2010

There are not 200,000 or 40,000 of "Macedonians" in Albania. There numbers do not exceed a few thousand. These "Macedonians" (sometimes they claim to be Bulgarian as well, depending which embassy pays them) are used as a ploy from the Macedonian side to limit the rights of Albanians in Macedonia. These Muslim Macedonian are probably looked down upon most Orthodox Macedonians, if it were not for the Albanian issue in Macedonia, the majority of the Orthodox Macedonians would not give 2 sh*ts about them.

As for the groups you mentioned Prolet, many of them change their identity where the wind blows. Personally I know a few "Turks" in Prespa, Macedonia. They claim to be Turks, yet name their kids Arben and intermarry with the Albanians. They are remains of the Ottoman Time. The Torbesh are a group that swing where the wind blows, they claim to be Macedonian Muslim some days and Albanians other days. I don't care too much for their group.

But the Macedonians in Mavrovo aren't exactly "Macedonian" either. Many of the older folks still speak Albanian. The newer generation do not and those that live in Shkup today do not either. Even in Reka there is a small Albanian Orthodox community that has not assimilated and still marry with other Albanians. It makes me wonder what happened to the rest of the Albanian Orthodox in Macedonia.

PS:

I don't understand that Slavic language. Please use Albanian or English with me next time.

Last edited by Uskana; 07-24-2010, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

[QUOTE=Uskana;64683]There are not 200,000 or 40,000 of "Macedonians" in Albania. There numbers do not exceed a few thousand. These "Macedonians" (sometimes they claim to be Bulgarian as well, depending which embassy pays them) are used as a ploy from the Macedonian side to limit the rights of Albanians in Macedonia. These Muslim Macedonian are probably looked down upon most Orthodox Macedonians, if it were not for the Albanian issue in Macedonia, the majority of the Orthodox Macedonians would not give 2 sh*ts about them.

As for the groups you mentioned Prolet, many of them change their identity where the wind blows. Personally I know a few "Turks" in Prespa, Macedonia. They claim to be Turks, yet name their kids Arben and intermarry with the Albanians. They are remains of the Ottoman Time. The Torbesh are a group that swing where the wind blows, they claim to be Macedonian Muslim some days and Albanians other days. I don't care too much for your group.

But the Macedonians in Mavrovo aren't exactly "Macedonian" either. Many of the older folks still speak Albanian. The newer generation do not and those that live in Shkup today do not either. Even in Reka there is a small Albanian Orthodox community that has not assimilated and still marry with other Albanians. It makes me wonder what happened to the rest of the Albanian Orthodox in Macedonia.

PS:

I don't understand that Slavic language. Please use Albanian or English with me next time.

[/QUOTE

There are a few things I have bolded in this quotation that are of immediate concern to me, and you persist in each of your posts to do this..
                              1. you are insulting . Derogatory. Refrain from putting Macedonians in "italics". or bugger off.

2. On the contrary, Macedonians in RoM and everywhere are concerned for the basic human rights for their brothers and sisters in ALL parts of occupied Macedonia. You know the one, the partitioned off bit YOU Albanians have benefited from.

3. If you dont care for the rights of Macedonians, then what are you doing here?

4. "THAT SLAVIC LANGUAGE" , is Macedonian

perhaps you might understand this - da odish vo pitchka materina, for you are the most insulting derogatory disgrace of an excuse for a human being, jumping up and down for rights of YOUR kind of people and terrorising MY people, coming into a country and breeding like rabbits and crying foul and wanting basic human rights WHICH HAVE ALL BEEN AFFORDED TO YOUR KIND , with the assistance of yankee doodle land, you are looking for further land grab of RoM and am fed up with reading your posts in italics of MY people

Get lost.
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Uskana, Unless you know more then Pustec Mayor Edmond Temelko then its over 200,000 but strangely the Albanian Government says that no more then 5000 Macedonians live in Albania.

Comment

Working...
                                X