Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2008, 09:04 PM   #21
osiris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,969
osiris is on a distinguished road
Default

its true a few children were taken without the consent of their parents. it is also true that in the many eastern european centres all the children were subjected to a heavy greek propaganda via the greek communist party. i personally know a few of these "manufactured" greeks.

the point now is not about what happened but how hellas has responded to it. and the refusal of greece to allow many of these people back inot greece unless they declare they are greek, is yet more proof about how fascist modern greek mentality and greek governmeet policy towrad the macedonians has become.
osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:03 PM   #22
Pelister
Senior Member
 
Pelister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,742
Pelister is on a distinguished road
Default

That's right Osiris.

There is no doubt that in Greece's short modern history there has been a massive displacement of people, between natives and new arrivals.

The native Macedonians are a part of that, and the Greek Government needs to deal with it honestly, and fairly.

It needs to come to terms with its past.
Pelister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:20 AM   #23
Makedonia
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 76
Makedonia is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris View Post
its true a few children were taken without the consent of their parents. it is also true that in the many eastern european centres all the children were subjected to a heavy greek propaganda via the greek communist party. i personally know a few of these "manufactured" greeks.

the point now is not about what happened but how hellas has responded to it. and the refusal of greece to allow many of these people back inot greece unless they declare they are greek, is yet more proof about how fascist modern greek mentality and greek governmeet policy towrad the macedonians has become.
You have to understand the Greek state has certain obligations and responsibilities which it must maintain as a member of international organisations.

With the current view that its northern neighbour is harbouring irredentist ambitions etc, Greece is acting as a responsible EU / Nato country to maintain its homeland security, no matter how difficult this may seem to the outside observer.
Makedonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:49 AM   #24
Jankovska
Senior Member
 
Jankovska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,774
Jankovska is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonia View Post
You have to understand the Greek state has certain obligations and responsibilities which it must maintain as a member of international organisations.

With the current view that its northern neighbour is harbouring irredentist ambitions etc, Greece is acting as a responsible EU / Nato country to maintain its homeland security, no matter how difficult this may seem to the outside observer.
Homeland security? And how exactly is Greece doing this?By claiming that a country of 2 mil people will actually attack Greece or by refusing basic human rights to it's minorities because if they are allowed than Greece would not be Greece. But Greece can not hide forever, we exist, we are here and we will be heard wheither you like or not.
Jankovska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:57 AM   #25
Makedonia
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 76
Makedonia is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankovska View Post
Homeland security? And how exactly is Greece doing this?By claiming that a country of 2 mil people will actually attack Greece or by refusing basic human rights to it's minorities because if they are allowed than Greece would not be Greece. But Greece can not hide forever, we exist, we are here and we will be heard wheither you like or not.
Greece is doing what the EU and Nato expects it to do.

You are barking at the wrong tree.
Makedonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:13 AM   #26
Jankovska
Senior Member
 
Jankovska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,774
Jankovska is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonia View Post
Greece is doing what the EU and Nato expects it to do.

You are barking at the wrong tree.
You are so full of shit it's actually sad. What Greece is doing is against every human law in the world, not EU or NATO, the whole world.
Jankovska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:38 AM   #27
fatso
Member
 
fatso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 301
fatso is on a distinguished road
Default

I don't think Greece is the only country taking this approach.
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 06:52 AM   #28
Makedonia
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 76
Makedonia is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankovska View Post
You are so full of shit it's actually sad. What Greece is doing is against every human law in the world, not EU or NATO, the whole world.
Stop playing the victim. No one is buying.
Makedonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:48 AM   #29
malenka
Member
 
malenka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: London
Posts: 101
malenka is on a distinguished road
Default

Does anyone else feel like a vomo coming up?
malenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:40 AM   #30
Jankovska
Senior Member
 
Jankovska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,774
Jankovska is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedonia View Post
Stop playing the victim. No one is buying.
I am in no way playing the victim, you did what you did, you killed, raped, tortured and we still exist. You are the cry babies in the whole situation not us, we have a name and a national pride we don't have brainwahsed stupid creatures like you runing around 'teaching' everyone of their Greekness. It's pathetic, I don't need to explain myself to you

I am Macedonian and you are a wanna be.
Jankovska is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump