Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dejan
    • Sep 2008

It is clear that we are negotiating with complete idiots. Surely the open minded greeks can also see this.
    You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Apostle means one sent forth.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

It was interesting watching coverage of this in the Australian mass media, it was quite an uproar (as it should be).

To put the matter in a different perspective, imagine if the Greeks tried to steal the rights of every Australian to the universally accepted notion of self determination...it makes this controversy regarding the use of some badly eroding limestone stacks in a dodgy tourism campaign, pale into insignificance...and yet, no such media condemnation of the Greeks for that other act of thievery...

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

That almost all the world, wherever you turn around your eyes, you will meet an idea, a name, that originated from Greece
          I didn't really believe that until I looked at what I created in the toilet this morning.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Leva Reka
            • Jul 2014

I wonder how the grci will feel if Tourism Macedonia featured Solun in an advertising campaign? Of course we have a right Solun because river Vardar flows into the Mediterranean sea, or i think we call it Bela More.

Comment

Working...
            X