X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dove
    • Aug 2018

Originally posted by kompir View Post
    The nightmare for the nation as a whole is ending, but it is just beginning for the legal and governmental system.
    Why do you think it is ending? I have heard a few activists saying it is not going to end it is going to get a lot worse. David Martin talked about 7 years of famine in one interview. Now they are making a big deal about the common cold variant and mandating boosters in NSW to teachers etc.
    It does not appear they have the desire or capacity to let it go.

Comment

• Dove
      • Aug 2018

Death Shots

Maria Zeee interview with Dr. Reiner Fuellmich – Update on Nuremberg 2.0

In this interview Dr Reiner discusses how they are now certain that it is premeditated murder. He also says if it is pre-meditated murder there is no immunity. Apparently Michael Yeadon had a video discussing this but I could not find it. The story is that some lots are deadly and it is obvious because adverse reactions are concentrated in lots. There can be up to 1.5 million doses in a lot.

Dr. Zelenko has saved thousands of lives through his Z-Stack protocol, and has recently launched Z-DTox which he advises will help prevent blood clots, and help protect those with a compromised immune

This Howbad.info is the website that has been established for people to check their lot number. This is the headline: How Bad is My Batch Are some batches more toxic than others? Batch codes and associated deaths, disabilities and illnesses for Covid 19 Vaccines

There is a segment by Dr Jane Ruby on the Stew Peters show that discusses the changing doses and dangerous lots.

Comment

• kompir
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Hey, looks like we might be getting some data re boosters soon. Here is some:

Sadly, there will be gullible fools signing up for boosters even if a good old fashioned myocarditis slapped them in the face.

Maybe just give it to children if they are being naughty? Only joking. Maybe just threaten to "vaccinate" them ... like every government in the world is doing with YOU right now.
        Do you have a link for the quote you posted Risto?
        Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Dove
          • Aug 2018

The Pfizer Inoculations For COVID-19 – More Harm Than Good – VIDEO

There is good information in this video or you can read the pdf instead. Find out how farcical the approval is here and how ineffective the shot is.
          It is a bit slow watching this.

Comment

• kompir
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Dove View Post
            Why do you think it is ending? I have heard a few activists saying it is not going to end it is going to get a lot worse. David Martin talked about 7 years of famine in one interview. Now they are making a big deal about the common cold variant and mandating boosters in NSW to teachers etc.
            It does not appear they have the desire or capacity to let it go.
            The planning, execution and leadership consistent with a fully functioning power structure isn't there. The whole beer virus episode has been haphazard, knee jerk reactionary crap. I will go even further and say the beer virus was either hastily brought forward to provide distractionary cover for something the MIC (military industrial complex) didn't want exposed at any cost or they took advantage of a minor issue to provide the same distraction.

Further to this, an observation made by an old client of mine (both in terms of his age and how long he has been a client of the business) this morning rang so true.

What is happening in the world right now is consistent with a complete leadership collapse where middle management became the leaders by default and are faffing about with no idea what to do. In his words, "this is eerily consistent with Yugoslavia after Tito died but before the country collapsed. The power struggle and the resultant chaos was the result of zero leadership and a general ineptitude of everyone else in the Yugoslav machine."

Comment

• Dove
              • Aug 2018

A great win for transparency that removes a stranglehold "health" authorities have had on data independent scientists need to offer solutions and address serious issues with the vaccine program.

INSTEAD OF FDA’S REQUESTED 500 PAGES PER MONTH, COURT ORDERS FDA TO PRODUCE PFIZER COVID-19 DATA AT RATE OF 55,000 PAGES PER MONTH!

Comment

• Dove
                • Aug 2018

The planning, execution and leadership consistent with a fully functioning power structure isn't there. The whole beer virus episode has been haphazard, knee jerk reactionary crap. I will go even further and say the beer virus was either hastily brought forward to provide distractionary cover for something the MIC (military industrial complex) didn't want exposed at any cost or they took advantage of a minor issue to provide the same distraction.

Further to this, an observation made by an old client of mine (both in terms of his age and how long he has been a client of the business) this morning rang so true.

What is happening in the world right now is consistent with a complete leadership collapse where middle management became the leaders by default and are faffing about with no idea what to do. In his words, "this is eerily consistent with Yugoslavia after Tito died but before the country collapsed. The power struggle and the resultant chaos was the result of zero leadership and a general ineptitude of everyone else in the Yugoslav machine."
                Interesting, it is certainly chaotic. I have listened to a lot of things so I am uncertain who said something like what you are saying, it might have been Reiner Fuellmich. Anyway someone said the virus episode was brought in ahead of schedule because of an impending financial collapse.

What sticks in my mind is the term I have heard a few commentators use to describe the current state of things - Lawless or the Wild West.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Do you have a link for the quote you posted Risto?
                  It was just some tweet, but the link provided to the actual study is much more important (and entirely consistent with the summary).
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Listen to her question and watch his answer ...

Tell me this is normal.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

I'm not so sure. I think this is simply an unprecedented phase where the sheer arrogance of the deep state and their related corporations have combined to make it clear who is completely in control. Hint: it's never been our governments.

I also believe a global financial collapse is being engineered and inevitable and very close. But that will only be a problem for the little people (uncle Rothschild hopefully will look after me). Shalom.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Spirit
                        • May 2015

As I stated a couple of days ago and it has now come to pass booster shots are now mandatory in NSW in my industry

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Fight with and for your life.
                          At best, you will get an apology when the inevitable illnesses kick in.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Spirit
                            • May 2015

Fight with and for your life.
                            At best, you will get an apology when the inevitable illnesses kick in.
                            Doubt I’ll even get an apology Risto
                            If I develop serious complications further down the track there is no way any doctor will opine that it is due to the “vaccine”
                            Pity I don’t have my old doctor anymore, if I do get complications due to the “vaccine” and it is evidently clear he would have signed of on it but he retired about 4 years ago, great doctor and so anti-establishment

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I have even heard of doctors with "doctored" vaccine certificates. They're not all compliant servants of big pharma.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                                • Jan 2015

Listen to her question and watch his answer ...

Tell me this is normal.
                                Turdeau is a govno of the most disgusting kind. Da mu ebam pleme gjupsko, kakvi rasipani lugje ni se tresat nad glava...

I'm not so sure. I think this is simply an unprecedented phase where the sheer arrogance of the deep state and their related corporations have combined to make it clear who is completely in control. Hint: it's never been our governments.

I also believe a global financial collapse is being engineered and inevitable and very close. But that will only be a problem for the little people (uncle Rothschild hopefully will look after me). Shalom.
                                That's just it, I don't see control, I see chaos and disorder with what's left of the deep state desperately trying to regain control and order. Everything that has happened since March 2020 has been inconsistent with meticulous planning, execution and elimination of contrarian viewpoints and protagonists. I agree wholeheartedly agree, what are presented to the world as governments are definitely not in control and power, they are merely the PR firm taking orders and dispensing them to the electorate.

Prior to the beer virus clusterfuck, the actions of the MIC were shrouded in secrecy, mired in darkness; with the media painting pictures of rainbows and lollipops. The opposite is happening now in terms of the media, which begs the question, what is happening behind the scenes?

From what I've been able to dig up, the GFC in 2008 was meant to be THE financial collapse, however important elements of the Establishment/MIC/TPTB took serious damage at the time and as a result, the GFC fizzled out before the Fed was able to sink the whole shitshow. My research indicates that they never recovered from this injury, something unprecedented in the history of the covert rule of this planet.

Further to this, TPTB never really appreciated the world they created; whilst the technology they sanctioned enslaved many, it also allowed many more to wake up to the lies and illusory nature of the world. So much so, that the resistance to the mandates, the lockdowns was far greater than even I thought would happen. If the MIC had complete and unequivocal control, compliance and subservience would have been universal, yet you and I both know that it is anything but.

For the MIC to not have complete and unequivocal control, it means they are severely damaged or dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X