• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

New terminology.
    Up to date instead of fully vaccinated.
    3 doses gets you up to date.

Let's see how that goes given much of the the rest of the world is moving away from this abuse.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• kompir
      • Jan 2015

"Up to date" is their way of saying the boosters will continue until morale improves.
      Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        https://amp.theguardian.com/australi...lly-vaccinated

New terminology.
        Up to date instead of fully vaccinated.
        3 doses gets you up to date.

Let's see how that goes given much of the the rest of the world is moving away from this abuse.
        It's always frightening when they see the need to fine-tune the terminology with a more precise, unambiguous and contractual language...call me crazy but it's like they're planning some sort of longterm societal contract that we all must sign up to...

Obviously the term "fully vaccinated" is far too loose and open to all manner of interpretations...so lets define the plebs as being "up-to-date" or "overdue"...and you know what happens when your membership to anything is "overdue"...or an invoice is "overdue"...

Nah...we're not on the road to tyranny...they're just keeping us safe, just ask anyone of those people you see wearing a mask when driving a car on their own...(and I bet hardly any of them are a fucking Uber driver...apologies to any Uber drivers reading this...but you know what I mean)
        Last edited by Phoenix; 02-11-2022, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          just ask anyone of those people you see wearing a mask when driving a car on their own
          You mean the ones who understand the necessity for wearing a seatbelt outside?

ATLANTA, GA—The CDC has issued brand new recommendations regarding the wearing of seat belts. Health experts there are now recommending people wear a seat belt, even when outside the car.

ATLANTA, GA—The CDC has issued brand new recommendations regarding the wearing of seat belts. Health experts there are now recommending people wear a seat belt, even when outside the car.

"This guidance is especially important if you're in a large group of people at the park or an outdoor event," said Dr. Stiku Pumybum. "Risk of collisions leading to bone breaks or concussions dramatically increase in large groups of people. Billions could die!"

When pressed regarding what gives the CDC authority to comment on seat belt usage, they clarified that these were simply recommendations based on the latest scientific research, for the sake of public health. When further asked how exactly a seat belt that's not anchored to anything can protect anyone, they replied with a statement saying "SHUT UP IT'S SCIENCE!"

The Federal Government has responded with a nationwide seat belt order for all public parks, buildings, and sidewalks.

"I don't know what's so hard about this," said Biden as his aides handed him a juice box and tightened his 5-point harness. "Just wear the dang seatbelt folks!"

Bob's Quality Seat Belt Company concurred with the CDC findings and confirmed that new "outdoor seatbelts" are now on sale for $59.99.

What a deal!
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Guys, not sure what Megan was up to in the past. But we are starting to see this much more often right now. Remember, it's your duty:

And remember, let people know your HIV status!

I initially thought it meant "Harry Inside (megan's) Vagina", but no, this is the AIDS thing. Something about HIV fragments in vaccines blah blah .... put a mask on, you'll be fine.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
              • Dec 2011

Breaking news: Ontario Premier Doug Ford has declared a state of emergency as the truck convoy protests continue to disrupt traffic and prevent the transport of goods across the Canadian border

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

The truckers are heroes.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                  • Jan 2015

This might be the crossing the rubicon moment for the collapsing scam:

(Op-ed) The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is having a meltdown over being told by the courts that it must now procure the first monthly batch of 55,000 pages of data from Pfizer backing the company’s Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine.” The agency had initially asked if it could get away with producing just 500 […]
                  Last edited by kompir; 02-11-2022, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• kompir
                    • Jan 2015

From what was relayed to me by people in Canberra, at least 250,000 people were in the protest.

Comment

• Dove
                      • Aug 2018

You just have to see this!!!!

Canberra Covidiot Madness - 1 minute of video

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

The link you posted needs login, no social media here Dove.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

The government is complicit in creating this kind of manic behaviour.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Dove
                            • Aug 2018

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                            The link you posted needs login, no social media here Dove.
                            Sorry, Kompir. I was not aware of that. I do not use instagram but have created a login to access information before.

Roughly this is what happened: The crazy girl drives into the back of a car that is sitting at traffic lights, she then swears and abuses the other girl who is recording the incident. She also tells the one recording the incident to get a job - even though her own car is way inferior. She then decides to purposely hit the car she drove into. Then amazingly she drives into the car again lifting her car onto it and almost rolling her own car. It is extraordinary.

Comment

• Dove
                              • Aug 2018

People for safe Vaccines has conducted a thorough investigation to test the claims made by government and medical officials that mass vaccination reduces COVID-19 cases/infections, hospitalisations, Intensive Care Unit (ICU) admissions, deaths and transmission in Australia by validating those claims against the real-world data. In our peer-reviewed report we examine the NSW situation closely as there are better available data sets in that state, contrasted to the rest of Australia.What the real-

Analysis of COVID-19 Vaccine Effectiveness - Australia

Sleight of Mouth
                              Excellent downloadable document on this page

"• We are led to believe that ‘no effective dose’ means ‘unvaccinated’. It does not according to the glossary.:" p10

Look at their definitions

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like trulytruly.

I hope the link works, I am unsure how to use this platform
                              Last edited by Dove; 02-13-2022, 05:29 PM. Reason: more information

Comment

Working...
                              X