Clear All
  • Mastika
    • Feb 2010

is it better now cry baby?

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

mastika why dont you go and sit on a number cruncher
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
        Because Iljo Kuneshka is a drag queen.
        This is a serious question Mastika,
        Even the naivest Macedonian will not exclude Pirin..?
        Can you explain why but truthfully..?
        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

What are you avoiding?

Again, Why did you forget to mention Pirin? do you think pirin is insignificant in any way?
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

It is a good idea having seperate threads about several of the villages. Question to the owner of the website, would it be possible to have a section dedicated to the specific villages of Macedonia, (where say News and Politics and General discussions are located). The section could cover all Macedonian villages across all of Macedonia (RoM, egejska, mala prespa, pirinska) and that way slowly a bank of information could accumulate for those who are interested in the village or doing some research. I think that it would be a good idea and people would be interested in posting about their home village/town and to help those who are researching their heritage. Just a suggestion.
            An interesting suggestion, there is something already in the MTO works which will provide for such a resource, and won't require the creation of a new forum. We are positive it won't disappoint. Until then, keep sharing what you have about these villages on these forums, the idea of having them organised as reference material will be realised soon.

As for the 'tension' at the moment, za nishto se karate.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Mastika
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              Mastika...I will change my original comment you delibretlay ignored to a question.

Why did you fail to mention Pirinska?
              Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
              This is a serious question Mastika,
              Even the naivest Macedonian will not exclude Pirin..?
              Can you explain why but truthfully..?
              Lion, my quote was in reference to a statement made by Bill77 before he started all of his insolence towards me. I have changed it, now it says Pirin. It is such a petty issue to raise that I wrote etc. instead of Pirinska. What a fuss over something so small.

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

What are you avoiding?

Again, Why did you forget to mention Pirin? do you think pirin is insignificant in any way?
                He has exclude Pirin before, in his big map indicating the ethnic character of Macedonia. Strange.
                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

I don't cry to vulgarians.

And another thing you Rat, by changing your old post (adding pirin) a few seconds ago, only prooves what a slime you are.

SOM, all i ask is for him to answer my question which he is avoiding and now tampering with quotes.

Comment

• Mastika
                    • Feb 2010

I don't cry to vulgarians.

And another thing you Rat, by changing your old post (adding pirin) a few seconds ago, only prooves what a slime you are.

SOM, all i ask is for him to answer my question which he is avoiding and now tampering with quotes.
                    It was an oversight, humans do forget to add things and make mistakes. I am truly deeply so so so sorry for not adding every single region of Macedonia to my post, but I do not spend 10 hours a day on the computer perfecting and fine tuning every single post that I make.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Lion, my quote was in reference to a statement made by Bill77 before he started all of his insolence towards me. I have changed it, now it says Pirin. It is such a petty issue to raise that I wrote etc. instead of Pirinska. What a fuss over something so small.
                      Here we go......Realy? you find mentioning the Macedonian region ocupied by the scum Bulgarians insignificant!

Well let me remind you again what your post was about.
                      You fealt "it was a good idea to having seperate threads about several of the villages. A section dedicated to the specific villages of Macedonia, (where say News and Politics and General discussions are located). The section could cover all Macedonian villages across all of Macedonia (RoM, egejska, mala prespa etc.)"

If we were to creat these threads inorder to slowly accumulate information for those who are interested in the truth, Pirin would be one of the first i would mention if i was not afraid or trying to cover something. Sory to be fussy.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

It was an oversight, humans do forget to add things and make mistakes. I am truly deeply so so so sorry for not adding every single region of Macedonia to my post, but I do not spend 10 hours a day on the computer perfecting and fine tuning every single post that I make.
                        Pirin is hardly a region that you could miss.

Mastika, there are 2 areas where you either lack knowledge or are avoiding altogether, the true composition and largely ethnic Albanian character of Morea and adjoining regions in the early 1800's, and the Macedonians in Bulgaria.

Your failure to mention Pirin may have been an oversight, but given previous instances, it might be a sub-conscious exclusion due to a particular perception that you have drawned.

Take no offence, but I have to ask, are you one of the pro-Serb types?
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

Mastika, This isn't something small, You can not exculde Pirin ..
                          Bill and Daskalot have been delingent in picking some faults on the way of yours....
                          You see Mastika we get alot of people joining but hiding their real identity and agenda's in this forum..but to no success we always catch them out...
                          So if you are one if them..we will find out by your comments...
                          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Mastika
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Pirin is hardly a region that you could miss.

Mastika, there are 2 areas where you either lack knowledge or are avoiding altogether, the true composition and largely ethnic Albanian character of Morea and adjoining regions in the early 1800's, and the Macedonians in Bulgaria.

Your failure to mention Pirin may have been an oversight, but given previous instances, it might be a sub-conscious exclusion due to a particular perception that you have drawned.

Take no offence, but I have to ask, are you one of the pro-Serb types?
                            SoM I haven't commented on the ethnic composition of Pirin Macedonia or Morea because it hasn't been raised in any of the threads where I have been commenting. I am not going to randomly start talking about some Albanians in Greece in a thread dedicated to Banica or Nikola Gruevski etc.

No, I am not, however I do believe that good and cordiale relations with Serbia (as with all of our neighbours) are vital if Macedonia is to progress successfully into the 21st century.

Bill seriously, if this was a research paper and I forgot Pirin by all means attack me and what not, however these are simply posts on the internet which take me 1 minute to write, frankly, i do not have time to sit and fix up every single post. Besides had I written Pirin and not Mala Prespa I would be attacked for not writing Mala Prespa, you are clearly interested in discrediting me regardless.

Comment

Working...
                            X