X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

An interesting perspective J.
    You are correct on all points. However there is still unbridled lawlessness in Albania and Kosovo. When they settle down, they will be better neighbours.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

Agreed. However having lots of Albanians in our country the best option for us is to build relationships with them and their motherland, Albania itself. We have been screwed over by all of our neighbors but not really the Albanians. Through Kosovo we are on the right path of building close relationship with Albania and I think Macedonia can benefit from that. Kosovo will settle, war torn country takes time to settle. I am not saying it's right what happened to Serbia but they made their own bed and now they have to lie in it, we have to look only after Macedonia. Kosovo recognition in the long run will benefit Macedonia.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Powerful and refreshing statements Jankovska, I really hope you are right.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Jankovska
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Powerful and refreshing statements Jankovska, I really hope you are right.

I am in a really optimistic mood lately

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

We always were the obstacle for them to "wash their feet in the Aegean sea". The big dream of Pan-slavism...
            Even though you have already been sent packing, such a senile lie cannot go unchallenged. Solun, as a city of Macedonia, was a Macedonian dream. Such a statement as the one quoted may as well be compared to the Pan-Turk inter-wars for Istanbul and Asia during the 1920's, where one side of Turks carried a flag with a moon and crescent while the other side of Turks carried one with a cross.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

Such a statement as the one quoted may as well be compared to the Pan-Turk inter-wars for Istanbul and Asia during the 1920's, where one side of Turks carried a flag with a moon and crescent while the other side of Turks carried one with a cross.
              this sort of thing has happened before in the wannabbes recent history.

their fabled war of independence had one group of albanians under the cross fighting another, carrying the ottomans cresent.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                • Sep 2008

Macedonia and Serbia relations

Македонците во Србија и во Хрватска сакаат поцврсти врски со татковината

Случајно совпаѓање на посетата на Штип на двете здруженија нашите иселеници го искористија да договорат соработка помеѓу Македонците во тие два града и две земји

Македонците во Хрватска и во Србија се лојални граѓани на земјите во кои живеат и се задоволни од статусот што го имаат таму, но сакаат поцврсти врски со Македонија. Ова беше констатирано при завчерашната посета на Штип на македонските здруженија од Белград, Србија, и од Риека, Хрватска. Случајното совпаѓање на двете посети нашите иселеници го искористија да договорат соработка меѓу Македонците во тие два града и две земји. Градоначалникот на Штип и претседателот на Здружението на Македонците „Македониум“ од Белград потпишаа повелба за соработка, која ќе се одвива во повеќе сфери.

- Во Србија според последниот попис, има 28.000 Македонци, иако сме повеќе, од кои 8.000 живеат во Белград. Сакаме подлабоки врски со Македонија, особено на културен план. Затоа и ја потпишувам оваа повелба со Штип, а во иднина таква соработка ќе им понудиме и на други македонски градови. Покрај другото, од 22 до 24 мај за денот на нашето друштво, кој се совпаѓа со Денот на свети Кирил и Методиј, во Белград три дена ќе гостуваат штипските уметници, а ние ќе вратиме на посетата во јули, на Штипското културно лето - рече Станимир Бакрачески, претседател на „Македониум“. Посетата од Хрватска ја организираа Советот на македонското национално малцинство и локалната самоуправа на Риека.

- Завчеравечер имавме средба во Агенцијата за иселеништво и со Заедницата на Хрватите во Скопје, а сега сме во Штип. Разменуваме искуства за положбата на македонското малцинство во Хрватска и на хрватското во Македонија. Ние сме презадоволни од нашиот статус таму, а и Хрватите истакнаа дека се подобрува односот кон нивната заедница овде. Двете малцинства може многу да придонесат за понатамошно продлабочување на одличните односи помеѓу двете земји - истакна Михаило Давчевски, претседател на Советот на Македонците во Риека. На Штип му беше врачена покана со свои музичари да учествува на етнофестивалот што во септември ќе се одржи во Риека.

- Во Хрватска живеат нешто повеќе од 5.000 Македонци, а во Риека се 320, сите угледни и почитувани граѓани. Тие го имаат и своето друштво „Илинден“ уште од 1991 година, од пред две години имаат и православна општина, а во едно училиште се одржува и дополнителна настава по македонски јазик. Со нивниот Совет одлично соработуваме и на ниво на локална самоуправа. Така е и во другите градови каде што има Македонци. Задоволни сме што се подобрува и положбата на Хрватите во Македонија - изјави Ксенија Линиќ, шеф на кабинетот на Поглаварството на Риека.
                1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Lerinec
                  • Mar 2009

Did you know???

Did you know that Macedonia in her original borders was up until Vranje, today's Serbia?

source: hearing from older people talking!

is this info credible???

Last edited by Lerinec; 03-12-2009, 01:19 PM.
                  Со илјадници години немаме намера да се предаваме, ОТИ МАКЕДОНИЈА Е ПОСТАРА И ОД ГОРОЦВЕТОТ И ОД НОЖОТ!!!

Comment

• Daskalot
                    • Sep 2008

I have heard this as well.....
                    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Lerinec
                      • Mar 2009

I hope that someone knows about this and hit me up with some info.
                      I am trying to find some info as well, so if I get something I will post it!
                      Со илјадници години немаме намера да се предаваме, ОТИ МАКЕДОНИЈА Е ПОСТАРА И ОД ГОРОЦВЕТОТ И ОД НОЖОТ!!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

This must be in relation to the extension of the Torlak dialects in and/or around that area between Macedonia, Serbia and Bulgaria.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

The Macedonians of Croatia, Serbia and Gora-Kosovo are calling to the Republic of Macedonia for greater ties, the Macedonian Government must ensure that this takes place.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                            • Sep 2008

Macedonia, Serbia step up defense cooperation

Skopje / 10/06/09 / 08:07
                            Macedonian Defense Minister Zoran Konjanovski and his Serbian counterpart Dragan Sutanovac are due to sign today an agreement on cooperation in the defense field.

In the course of the meeting, the two ministers will discuss the political and security situation in the Balkans, whose stability is a priority for both countries.

During his visit to Skopje, the Serbian minister Sutanovac will also hold talks with the Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov and Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski.

and when will the SPC recognize our MPC ???
                            2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I have extremely mixed emotions in relation to this.
                              I can't believe it really.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                                • Sep 2008

it seems so....

Macedonia and Serbia enhance defense cooperation

Macedonian and Serbian Defense Ministers, Zoran Konjanovski and Dragan Sutanovac respectively, signed Wednesday an agreement for cooperation in the defense sector.

Talks focused on cooperation in Euro-Atlantic processes, development of good neighborly relations, information exchange, open dialogue for strengthening of trust and bilateral cooperation.

Ministers Konjanovski and Sutanovac also reviewed the possibility for military-economic cooperation in the field of military industry, but also military health.

Moreover, they concluded that both countries have to be put on the white Schengen list as soon as possible, followed by becoming full-fledged EU members.

DM Konjanovski stressed Macedonia's support to Serbia's Euro-Atlantic processes, mainly through its own experiences, but also within the South Eastern Defense Ministerial (SEDM) process.

"We see the region as a whole that needs to move towards Euro-Atlantic integration", said Konjanovski.

According to Sutanovac, regardless of the administrative borders, security risks are common.

"We require stronger cooperation for prevention of all cross-border challenges and threats. These are primarily asymmetric threats and challenges, and not military, since the Balkans is on the path of narcotics and human trafficking, as well as the ones spreading religious extremism. It is in our interest to detect and prevent such phenomena as soon as possible", emphasized the Serbian Defense Minister.

He added, "Macedonia and Serbia do not agree over the settlement of the Kosovo issue, but agree that every solution should take into account the security of citizens in the region".

Serbian DM Sutanovac is to meet later today with President Gjorge Ivanov and Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski.

our GOV has to make it clear that without an recognition of our MOC and giving back the occupied part "prohor pchinski" there cant be cooperation

Comment

Working...
                                X