• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita
    our church is the only true one, oldest
    It isn't the only one and nobody has ever said that. However, it is older than the Serbian church. Are you denying this fact too?
    our languages is the oldest
    Macedonian in its current form is older than Serbian. You'd know this had you bothered to spend your time here reading material rather than insulting people that don't agree with your view. Check the link:

The administration of the Macedonian Truth Organisation is proud to present the following historical source to our readers, a priceless document accompanied with analysis that shows how little the Macedonian langauge and vernacular has changed since the Middle Ages. Macedonian Lexicon - 16th Century Record of the

Now show me the equivalent from 500 years ago in Serbian, and let's see which is closer to which.
    everybody is guilty for stealing our history
    Who is everybody? Who said that? Another falsity. Are you seriously denying that our neighbours haven't encroached on our history like vultures? Are you that blind, or have you just given up and turned?
    No wonder everybody laugh at us
    Who laughs at us bre, your Serbian friends? Tebe ti se smeat, i ako ti e tolku sram begaj si kaj nim, jas budala sum sho te branam sekoj pat deka mislev dobro dete si bil, ama eve mi dokazha inaku. They laugh at us because people like you are ashamed of their own heritage, se mu priznavash na srbite i duri mu gi obazhavash nivnite svetici, nikogash ne sum sretnal choek sho si go mrazi svojot narod kolku tebe, po dabeter si od grkoman ebago.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita View Post
      at your posts on this topic. Hillarious.
      No wonder everybody laugh at us, your all history experts and our church is the only true one, oldest, our languages is the oldest, everything we have is the only true and oldest and everybody is guilty for stealing our history... etc the usual pathetic.
      Seriously Komita, don't you feel it is appropriate to reconcile the title you gave this thread with the text you posted underneath it? I genuinely want to know why you think the ROC is supporting the MOC.

Why can't you present your case more vigorously?

Here is a hint, I suspect you can't.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
        Do you see any difference on Russian and Turkish Empire reign in Balkans? If yes, why? Do you think Russian reign was more rightful than Turks in Balkans??
        Onur, I think Russian influence would have been preferred by the overwhelming majority of the Balkans, mainly due to 2 factors, Christianity (Orthodoxy in particular) and linguistic commonality. We have shared histories with them due to the above-mentioned reasons, whereas we have nothing to do with Turks historically prior to the Ottomans (aside from being invaded by Huns and Avars, who were incidentally joined by our linguistic counterparts from the north of the Danube). Even after 5 centuries of Ottoman rule, our languages, religions (in most cases) and large parts of our culture (although large parts are similar due to interaction during the Ottoman period) are still different. I don't think this should come as a suprise to you, I would say that Kyrgyzstan would rather have been under Turkish reign than Russian for the same reasons above. However, I believe the preference in the Balkans would have been no external overlordship at all, that is the will of free men.
        I am asking for the period after they beat the Turks in the war at 1878. Tsarist influence and the communism days after WW-2.
        Onur, if I were alive in 1878 I too would have gladly received aid from Russia so that Macedonia may be free from foreign rule. The San Stefano idea could have been used as a vehicle towards the ultimate aim of a united and free Macedonia, as breaking away from the Bulgars would have been monumentally easier than from the Ottomans. As it turns out, Macedonia was left out of Russia's creation, and thousands of Muslim refugees, bitter and vengeful, poured into Macedonia. The Ottomans did not deliver on their promises concerning reforms in Macedonia, and it became a place of tyrrany and torture for the Macedonian victims. Ottomans were responsible for much of this, Onur, but much worse still were your 'bashibozok' Albanian helpers, those that went into villages with the sole purpose of looting, burning, raping, murdering, etc.

At the end of the day mate, neither Macedonia or the Macedonians had friends in the 19th century. Everybody did their damage, Greeks, Turks, Albanians, Bulgars and Serbs, each has a story of suffering caused where it concerns their actions in Macedonia during the Ottoman period.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
          The Ottomans made a real impact on Macedonia, our culture, our people, our langauge....
          However the Russians never established any legitimate claims anywhere in the Balkans so it is impossible for anyone to comment on this non-existant "Russian reign in the Balkans" which you are asking about.

So, you say that there was no Russian reign in Balkans??

Yes, maybe they didn't occupy whole Balkans with military force but in my opinion Yugoslavia, Bulgaria and others were part of the Russian Empire called USSR at communism days. They were the ones who decided everything for them like the Turks did.

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          Onur, I think Russian influenced would have been preferred by the overwhelming majority of the Balkans, mainly due to 2 factors, Christianity (Orthodoxy in particular) and linguistic commonality. We have shared histories with them due to the above-mentioned reasons, whereas we have nothing to do with Turks historically prior to the Ottomans (aside from being invaded by Huns and Avars, who were incidentally joined by our linguistic counterparts from the north of the Danube). Even after 5 centuries of Ottoman rule, our languages, religions (in most cases) and large parts of our culture (although large parts are similar due to interaction during the Ottoman period) are still different. I don't think this should come as a suprise to you, I would say that Kyrgyzstan would rather have been under Turkish reign than Russian for the same reasons above. However, I believe the preference in the Balkans would have been no external overlordship at all, that is the will of freemen.

Onur, if I were alive in 1878 I too would have gladly received aid from Russia so that Macedonia may be free from foreign rule. The San Stefano idea could have been used as a vehicle towards the ultimate aim of a united and free Macedonia, as breaking away from the Bulgars would have been monumentally easier than from the Ottomans. As it turns out, Macedonia was left out of Russia's creation, and thousands of Muslim refugees, bitter and vengeful, poured into Macedonia. The Ottomans did not deliver on their promises concerning reforms in Macedonia, and it became a place of tyrrany and torture for the Macedonian victims. Ottomans were responsible for much of this, Onur, but much worse still were your 'bashibozok' Albanian helpers, those that went into villages with the sole purpose of looting, burning, raping, murdering, etc.

At the end of the day mate, neither Macedonia or the Macedonians had friends. Everybody did their damage, Greeks, Turks, Albanians, Bulgars and Serbs, each has a story of suffering caused where it concerns their actions in Macedonia during the Ottoman period.

I agree to you on that and yes, your example of Kyrgyzstan explains the situation here.

Thats another subject but i think this was the very same reason why western powers supported Greece at the civil war. Probably they thought that you are the supporters of Russia and they feared that they can lose their peon, Greece to the Russian hands too.

You are right about the last years of the Ottoman rule in Balkans but it was a result of mass hysteria and madness of the people, caused by sudden destruction of the empire. So, in reality, not only that Albanians was "Basibozuk(irregular bandits in english) at those times, everyone went insane and became "basibozuk". There was no order and control at all, even in the heart of the Empire, Anatolia.
          Last edited by Onur; 05-11-2010, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Onur, Stalin and Tito wernt very good friends after WW2, this is why Tito went with the west.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mastika
              • Feb 2010

So, you say that there was no Russian reign in Balkans??

Yes, maybe they didn't occupy whole Balkans with military force but in my opinion Yugoslavia, Bulgaria and others were part of the Russian Empire called USSR at communism days. They were the ones who decided everything for them like the Turks did.
              Well this is a different kettle of fish altogether. The post war USSR's main objectives to assert influence over the Balkans were very different from the objectives of the Tsar's pre-1918 regime.

Besides after a few years Tito told Stalin to basically 'stick it' and that was the end of any major Russian influence in the People's Republic of Macedonia.

Comment

• Onur
                • Apr 2010

Onur, Stalin and Tito wernt very good friends after WW2, this is why Tito went with the west.
                Besides after a few years Tito told Stalin to basically 'stick it' and that was the end of any major Russian influence in the People's Republic of Macedonia.

Hmmm ok, i didn't know that but If he went with the western world, then why Tito regime accused Turkish minority in Macedonia with being anti-communist and USA/Turkey supporters, spies of the NATO? They sentenced ~45 elite members of Turkish community to death because of this and lots of teachers, journalists gone to prison for lifetime. So, if he went pro-western, then all this accusations was fake to cover their real intentions???

How about Bulgaria and others? They were more pro-Russian than Yugoslavia at those days?
                Last edited by Onur; 05-11-2010, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Mastika
                  • Feb 2010

Hmmm ok, i didn't know that. How about Bulgaria and others? They were more pro-Russian than Yugoslavia at those days?
                  Definately, Bulgaria was very much a satelite state of the USSR. However again I would not say that the Russians reigned in Bulgaria or something like that. They were influential in Bulgaria and Romania, thats about it.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Onur, Bulgaria was a closed communist country, Yugoslavia was in the west compared to them. With a Yugoslav passport you could travel anywhere in the world, with a Bulgarian passport you couldnt go to the toilet back in those days.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Komita
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      It isn't the only one and nobody has ever said that. However, it is older than the Serbian church. Are you denying this fact too?

Macedonian in its current form is older than Serbian. You'd know this had you bothered to spend your time here reading material rather than insulting people that don't agree with your view. Check the link:

The administration of the Macedonian Truth Organisation is proud to present the following historical source to our readers, a priceless document accompanied with analysis that shows how little the Macedonian langauge and vernacular has changed since the Middle Ages. Macedonian Lexicon - 16th Century Record of the

Now show me the equivalent from 500 years ago in Serbian, and let's see which is closer to which.

Who is everybody? Who said that? Another falsity. Are you seriously denying that our neighbours haven't encroached on our history like vultures? Are you that blind, or have you just given up and turned?

Who laughs at us bre, your Serbian friends? Tebe ti se smeat, i ako ti e tolku sram begaj si kaj nim, jas budala sum sho te branam sekoj pat deka mislev dobro dete si bil, ama eve mi dokazha inaku. They laugh at us because people like you are ashamed of their own heritage, se mu priznavash na srbite i duri mu gi obazhavash nivnite svetici, nikogash ne sum sretnal choek sho si go mrazi svojot narod kolku tebe, po dabeter si od grkoman ebago.
                      Learn som macedonian grammar and maybe do something useful for macedonia and it's people besides being a internet solider from sunny australia.
                      Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Excellent and intelligent response, thanks for confirming the obvious. You're clearly incapable of registering logic in any form, and would rather comment on grammar than content. You're a little a coward, someone unhappy with his life, who, like a typical loser, takes it out on his own. Grow up you mochko.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

If Komita knew anything about Australia, he would know that Victoria is a dark miserable place. I have seen more sun when I bend over.

Komita, thanks for confirming your undying love for something that places Macedonia second (or third). We can't be sure what it is you love, but Macedonia is not at the top of the list. Your inability to discuss your position is a sign of weakness. Go find a Serbian/Russo/Greko forum or something.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                            Good, now I understand why you post like a typical pagan nationalist.
                            Yup, as same as my ancestors who ruled the world.

You are typical ignorant pseudo-orthodox fanatic.

I bet you go only twice a year in church, for a Easter and Christmass and I wonder if you have been baptized at all.

That's also even suspected but if playin some big believer and church follower on forums like this makes you feel 'enlighten' keep doing that, in same time opening our eyes on the fool you are.
                            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

I've tried to stay away from this discussion if it were to be called a discussion but its getting ridiculous now.

I've never seen so much disrespect towards a moderator or an admin its unbelievable, for somebody with such a short temper to come out with that much rudeness and show no respect is disrespecting for everybody even the Greek forum members here. I cant speak for others i can speak for myself i've had my ups and downs and been criticized alot but thats all part and parcel of the game it seems like Komita cant take any criticism whats so ever and if somebody even looks to question him he attacks them.

Komita, I know we are all different and dont think the same because if we did this forum would be a very boring place however you do need to respect peoples opinion even if you dont agree with them, you have been protected and shielded by the admins here and not only that they've shown you an enormous amount of respect to which you've clearly spat it right back into their faces and thats not a good thing. If you got any dignity left inside of you, you will apologize to them because they've shown you alot of respect here much more then anybody else here yet you've continued to misuse it time after time again. Start showing some respect towards the people here aswell as yourself and you will be surprised when you see it given back to you, stop being so negative all the time.

Comment

• Komita
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                                Yup, as same as my ancestors who ruled the world.

You are typical ignorant pseudo-orthodox fanatic.

I bet you go only twice a year in church, for a Easter and Christmass and I wonder if you have been baptized at all.

That's also even suspected but if playin some big believer and church follower on forums like this makes you feel 'enlighten' keep doing that, in same time opening our eyes on the fool you are.
                                Your ancestors?
                                Are you one of those direct descedant to alexander the great, hillarious.
                                Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

Working...
                                X