X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    The chart of coercion looks like northadonism.
    Very few original thoughts in this world!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      You have 20 and 30 something year olds eagerly wearing their designer face panties, abandoning their freedoms with gleeful acceptance of lock downs, subserviently accepting that their every move is tracked by the government and racing head first to get vaccinated using experimental drugs...
      That's precisely the reason why my attitude's been hardened over the last year or so and I would rather risk getting fined than wear a nappy on my face. I've actually avoided wearing one since the whole pandemic started until very recently, and from the most expected of places. Apart from a few death stares from compliant citizens believing I am risking people's lives by not wearing a face panty, I've still been able to buy my groceries at my local supermarket or get my morning coffee from my local coffee shop without any problems. Every now and then I get offered a face mask but I politely decline and go about my business.

That was until a couple of weeks ago when I attended a Sunday service at my local Macedonian church. First thing I was asked to do was put on a face nappy and, when I protested, the guy said the church could get fined if I didn't. I asked him why it doesn't come down to personal responsibility and, if anyone should get fined, it should be me and he explained that no, the church would get fined. Seeing how I was in a church, I swallowed my pride, showed some humility and strapped on the face nappy. The absurdity of it all became apparent towards the end of the service when all those lined up to receive the holy communion promptly took off their masks and accepted it, one after the other, from the same spoon.

Comment

• Spirit
        • May 2015

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
        That's precisely the reason why my attitude's been hardened over the last year or so and I would rather risk getting fined than wear a nappy on my face. I've actually avoided wearing one since the whole pandemic started until very recently, and from the most expected of places. Apart from a few death stares from compliant citizens believing I am risking people's lives by not wearing a face panty, I've still been able to buy my groceries at my local supermarket or get my morning coffee from my local coffee shop without any problems. Every now and then I get offered a face mask but I politely decline and go about my business.

That was until a couple of weeks ago when I attended a Sunday service at my local Macedonian church. First thing I was asked to do was put on a face nappy and, when I protested, the guy said the church could get fined if I didn't. I asked him why it doesn't come down to personal responsibility and, if anyone should get fined, it should be me and he explained that no, the church would get fined. Seeing how I was in a church, I swallowed my pride, showed some humility and strapped on the face nappy. The absurdity of it all became apparent towards the end of the service when all those lined up to receive the holy communion promptly took off their masks and accepted it, one after the other, from the same spoon.
        The Theatre Of The Absurd
        Two absurdities I noticed this week
        Last Saturday night was watching a current affairs program and the interviewer was conducting an interview with a coronavirus patient through a computer, the interviewer had a face mask on whilst conducting the interview through the computer, maybe she thought she can catch the corona through the computer screen, I called out to my wife to see this and we both laughed so much at the absurdity of it. On the other hand it could be subliminal messaging for the viewers if you catch my drift
        The second one was on Sunday night, going through drive through Hungry Jacks they had a sign on the drive through speaker that drive through customers are required to wear a face mask. I didn’t and still got served.
        I do my own little acts of rebellion. For my employment I am required to wear a face mask. I intentionally don’t put it on properly and usually wear it just under my nose, nothing has been said so far
        For the shops I’ve been intentionally wearing the same mask (again under the nose) for the last few weeks. The mask is not dirty but you can see it has been worn repeatedly. It is my way of showing that I don’t agree with it, there is nothing in these so called Public Health Orders that state I have to wear a new mask every time (it is advised by medical professionals) and I’d like to see someone approach me or fine me. My wife is kind of embarrassed when we are at the shops but she understands why I am doing it and does find it funny.

Comment

• Spirit
          • May 2015

Or if I am at the shops a lot of times I have it under my chin and walk around with a drink bottle pretending I am drinking

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
            Or if I am at the shops a lot of times I have it under my chin and walk around with a drink bottle pretending I am drinking
            See, (and I sincerely mean no offence), this little victory of yours against the impossible madness of the present predicament is no different to how Macedonians in Northadonia still believe they are Macedonians and continue doing their little actions which are meant to convey their Macedonism. None of it matters. It won't turn the tide unless everyone rejects it. This madness must stop. In Australia for the scamdemic and Macedonia for the scamdemic (and sovereignty)!
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Spirit
              • May 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              See, (and I sincerely mean no offence), this little victory of yours against the impossible madness of the present predicament is no different to how Macedonians in Northadonia still believe they are Macedonians and continue doing their little actions which are meant to convey their Macedonism. None of it matters. It won't turn the tide unless everyone rejects it. This madness must stop. In Australia for the scamdemic and Macedonia for the scamdemic (and sovereignty)!
              I fully concur Risto and no offense taken. There has to be a point when the public has had enough and openly ignore these draconian so called Public Health Orders. Wonder what the government will do then if it transpires, will they declare martial law? Scary to think that it could happen in Australia
              To put things into perspective look at mainstream news and the frightening tactics they use. For every person they have interviewed who developed severe reactions/ symptoms to this corona why don’t they interview the 80 - 90% who have apparently had it/ recovered with little or no symptoms at all but this will never happen as it does not suit the elite agenda
              As someone recently said over 80% people get tested/ have been tested to find out if they are sick as they have had little/ no symptoms at all, again this is what I call the Theatre Of The Absurd

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

I'm glad I didn't annoy you Spirit.
                The thing is, we don't even know who actually has the "virus" nor do we know what the "virus" is. Further, the PCR test cycles (at 40 cycles) are in the domain of over 90% false positive. All of this is a scam and if we do nothing about it, then we must never accuse the Northadonians of being weak.

They try to blind us with (fake) science on this.
                They try to blind the Macedonians with (fake) EU money.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

So Australia is presently experiencing a corona "explosion". They can't even trace it. Funny how this is happening after so many have been vaccinated. Perhaps the jabs should be looked at more closely.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Voshtarets
                    • Feb 2012

CDC Director Lies to America Announcing Latest “Pandemic” – “Pandemic of the Unvaccinated”

Editor, Health Impact News

“Pandemic” is the new word the Globalists love to use for controlling the masses through fear.

And why not, since they had such great success in using it last year to destroy tens of thousands of businesses, drive record rates of suicide among children, get hundreds of millions of people to wear face masks and stay home, simply by naming a “virus” and using the magic word: PANDEMIC.

And while this “COVID-19 Pandemic” was raging and supposedly killing hundreds of thousands of people, determined simply by a PCR test of “positive” for this “killer virus,” almost nobody seemed to notice that the flu completely disappeared at the same time.

Yesterday, July 16, 2021, the CDC Director Rochelle Walensky officially named the newest “pandemic” they want everyone to fear: the “pandemic of the unvaccinated.”

This new “pandemic,” announced from the White House COVID-19 Response briefing which included mass-murderer Anthony Fauci and White House COVID-19 coordinator Jeff Zients, was also written down as a script to be distributed to the Pharma-controlled corporate media as well, as is evidenced by the almost exact same headline and text they all used, demonstrating yet again that real investigative reporting on anything involving vaccines or drugs no longer exists in the corporate media.

If you are one of the increasing number of individuals who has abandoned the corporate media as a “news” source, and started investigating things for yourself, then you will clearly see that this “new pandemic” has all the same features as the ones that destroyed our country last year.

Statistics based on “lab tests” that they control, and just outright lies with a single purpose: get more people “vaccinated” with COVID-19 injections.

Anyone with a high school education and the ability to do searches on the Internet, particularly on the Government’s own websites such as CDC.gov, can easily fact-check what Walensky and Fauci said, and easily see right through their lies.

But how many people will actually do that?

Full article here:
                    https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cd...-unvaccinated/
                    I'm of the belief the Globalists have bitten off more than they can swallow with their attempt at reshaping the planet in their own corrupted image. Dostoevsky once wrote that "One word of truth outweighs the whole world".

The truth cannot be suppressed forever, and major cracks in the false narrative are appearing more and more each day.
                    Last edited by Voshtarets; 07-17-2021, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voshtarets View Post
                      I'm of the belief the Globalists have bitten off more than they can swallow with their attempt at reshaping the planet in their own corrupted image. Dostoevsky once wrote that "One word of truth outweighs the whole world".

The truth cannot be suppressed forever, and major cracks in the false narrative are appearing more and more each day.
                      Event 201 is a good example of the plan developmental phase.
                      Naturally, Gates denied being involved with "Event 201".

In October 2019, shortly before the COVID outbreak, Gates and other powerful individuals began planning how to censor vaccine safety advocates from social media during a table-top simulation of a worldwide pandemic, known as Event 201.

Before COVID, Gates Planned Social Media Censorship of Vaccine Safety Advocates With Pharma, CDC, Media, China and CIA
                      In October 2019, shortly before the COVID outbreak, Gates and other powerful individuals began planning how to censor vaccine safety advocates from social media during a table-top simulation of a worldwide pandemic, known as Event 201.

Over the last two weeks, Facebook and other social media sites have deplatformed me and many other critics of regulatory corruption and authoritarian public health policies. So, here is some fodder for those of you who have the eerie sense that the government/industry pandemic response feels like it was planned — even before there was a pandemic.

The attached document shows that a cabal of powerful individuals did indeed begin planning the mass eviction of vaccine skeptics from social media in October 2019, a week or two before COVID began circulating. That month, Microsoft founder Bill Gates organized an exercise of four “table-top” simulations of a worldwide coronavirus pandemic with other high-ranking “Deep State” panjandrums. The exercise was referred to as Event 201.

Gates’ co-conspirators included representatives from the World Bank, the World Economic Forum (Great Reset), Bloomberg/Johns Hopkins University Populations Center, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, various media powerhouses, the Chinese government, a former Central Intelligence Agency/National Security Agency director (there is no such thing as a former CIA officer), vaccine maker Johnson & Johnson, the finance and biosecurity industries and Edelman, the world’s leading corporate PR firm.

At Gates’ direction, these eminences role-played members of a Pandemic Control Council, wargaming government strategies for controlling the pandemic, the narrative and the population. Needless to say, there was little talk of building immune systems, off-the-shelf remedies or off-patent therapeutic drugs and vitamins, but lots of chatter about promoting uptake of new patentable antiviral drugs and vaccines.

But the participants primarily focused on planning industry-centric, fear-mongering, police-state strategies for managing an imaginary global coronavirus contagion culminating in mass censorship of social media.

Oddly, Gates now claims that the simulation didn’t occur. On April 12, 2020, Gates told BBC, “Now here we are. We didn’t simulate this, we didn’t practice, so both the health policies and economic policies, we find ourselves in uncharted territory.”

Unfortunately for that whopper, the videos of the event are still available across the internet. They show that Gates and team did indeed simulate health and economic policies. It’s hard to swallow that Gates has forgotten.

Gates’s Event 201 simulated COVID epidemic caused 65 million deaths at the 18-month endpoint and global economic collapse lasting up to a decade. Compared to the Gates simulation, therefore, the actual COVID-19 crisis is a bit of a dud, having imposed a mere 2.5 million deaths “attributed to COVID” over the past 13 months.

The deaths “attributed to COVID” in the real-life situation are highly questionable, and must be seen in the context of a global population of 7.8 billion, with about 59 million deaths expected annually. The predictions of decade-long economic collapse will probably prove more accurate — but only because of the draconian lockdown promoted by Gates.

Gates’ Event 201 script imagines vast anti-vaccine riots triggered by internet posts. The universal and single-minded presumption among its participants was that such a crisis would prove an opportunity of convenience to promote new vaccines, and tighten controls by a surveillance and censorship state.

Segment four of the script — on manipulation and control of public opinion — is most revealing. It uncannily predicted democracy’s current crisis:

The participants discussed mechanisms for controlling “disinformation” and “misinformation,” by “flooding” the media with propaganda (“good information”), imposing penalties for spreading falsehoods and discrediting the anti-vaccination movement.
                      Jane Halton, of Australia’s ANZ Bank, one of the authors of Australia’s oppressive “no jab, no pay” policy, assured the participants that Gates Foundation is creating algorithms “to sift through information on these social media platforms” to protect the public from dangerous thoughts and information.
                      George Gao, the prescient director of the Chinese Center for Disease Control, worries about how to suppress “rumors” that the virus is laboratory generated: “People believe, ‘This is a manmade’… [and that] some pharmaceutical company made the virus.”
                      Chen Huang, an Apple research scientist, Google scholar and the world’s leading expert on tracking and tracing and facial recognition technology, role-plays the newscaster reporting on government countermeasures. He blames riots on anti-vaccine activists and predicts that Twitter and Facebook will cooperate in “identify[ing] and delete[ing] a disturbing number of accounts dedicated to spreading misinformation about the outbreak” and to implement “internet shutdowns … to quell panic.”
                      Dr. Tara Kirk Sell, a senior scholar at Bloomberg School of Health’s Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, worries that pharmaceutical companies are being accused of introducing the virus so they can make money on drugs and vaccines: “[We] have seen public faith in their products plummet.” She notes with alarm that “Unrest, due to false rumors and divisive messaging, is rising and is exacerbating spread of the disease as levels of trust fall and people stop cooperating with response efforts. This is a massive problem, one that threatens governments and trusted institutions.”
                      Sell reminds her fellow collaborators that “We know that social media is now the primary way that many people get their news, so interruptions to these platforms could curb the spread of misinformation.” There are many ways, Sell advises, for government and industry allies to accomplish this objective: “Some governments have taken control of national access to the Internet. Others are censoring websites and social media content and a small number have shut down Internet access completely to prevent the spread of misinformation. Penalties have been put in place for spreading harmful falsehoods, including arrests.”

Matthew Harrington, CEO of Edelman Public Relations agrees that social media must fall in line to promote government policy: “I also think we’re at a moment where the social media platforms have to step forward and recognize the moment to assert that they’re a technology platform and not a broadcaster is over. They in fact have to be a participant in broadcasting accurate information and partnering with the scientific and health communities to counterweight, if not flood the zone, of accurate information. Because to try to put the genie back in the bottle of misinformation and disinformation is not possible.”
                      Stephen Redd, the Admiral of the Public Health Service, has the sinister notion that government should mine social media data to identify people with negative beliefs: “I think with the social media platforms, there’s an opportunity to understand who it is that’s susceptible … to misinformation, so I think there’s an opportunity to collect data from that communication mechanism.”
                      Adrian Thomas of Johnson & Johnson announces “some important news to share from some of “our member companies [Pharma]”: We are doing clinical trials in new antiretrovirals, and in fact, in vaccines!” He recommends a strategy to address the problems to these companies when “rumors were actually spreading” that their shoddily tested products “are causing deaths and so patients are not taking them anymore.” He suggests, “Maybe we’re making the mistake of reporting and counting all the fatalities and infections.”
                      Former CIA deputy director, Avril Haines unveiled a strategy to “flood the zone” with propaganda from “trusted sources,” including “influential community leaders, as well as health workers.” He warns about “false information that is starting to actually hamper our ability to address the pandemic, then we need to be able to respond quickly to it.”
                      Matthew Harrington (Edelman CEO) observes that the Internet — which once promised the decentralization and democratization of information — now needs to be centralized: “I think just to build a little bit on what Avril said, I think as in previous conversations where we’ve talked about centralization around management of information or public health needs, there needs to be a centralized response around the communications approach that then is cascaded to informed advocates, represented in the NGO communities, the medical professionals, et cetera.”
                      Tom Inglesby (John Hopkins biosecurity expert advisor to the National Institutes of Health, the Pentagon and Homeland Security) agrees that centralized control is needed: “You mean centralized international?”
                      Matthew Harrington (Edelman) replies that information access should be: “Centralized on an international basis, because I think there needs to be a central repository of data facts and key messages.”
                      Hasti Taghi (Media Advisor) sums up: “The anti-vaccine movement was very strong and this is something specifically through social media that has spread. So as we do the research to come up with the right vaccines to help prevent the continuation of this, how do we get the right information out there? How do we communicate the right information to ensure that the public has trust in these vaccines that we’re creating?”
                      Kevin McAleese, communications officer for Gates-funded agricultural projects, observes that: “To me, it is clear countries need to make strong efforts to manage both mis- and disinformation. We know social media companies are working around the clock to combat these disinformation campaigns. The task of identifying every bad actor is immense. This is a huge problem that’s going to keep us from ending the pandemic and might even lead to the fall of governments, as we saw in the Arab Spring. If the solution means controlling and reducing access to information, I think it’s the right choice.”
                      Tom Inglesby, director of Bloomberg’s Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security concurs, asking if “In this case, do you think governments are at the point where they need to require social media companies to operate in a certain way?”
                      Lavan Thiru, Singapore’s Finance Minister suggests that the government might make examples of dissidents with “government or enforcement actions against fake news. Some of us, this new regulations are come in place about how we deal with fake news. Maybe this is a time for us to showcase some cases where we are able to bring forward some bad actors and leave it before the courts to decide whether they have actually spread some fake news.”
                      Read the attached transcript to see how Gates and his government, pharma and intelligence apparatus telegraphed their plans to censor and control the media during the pandemic. In yet another uncanny coincidence, COVID-19 began circulating among global populations within days of Gates’ meeting.
                      Here is a shiny version describing the same event. Note the names at the bottom:

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

What to ask your doctor about the Pfizer jab

Dear Dr.
                        Thank you for your message regarding an upcoming invitation to receive the Pfizer COVID injection.

I had the opportunity to read the information provided by the government but found the information lacking in its content. To help properly assist my decision about accepting this invitation, I would like you to provide me with the following information:

1. A comprehensive list of all of the ingredients in the Pfizer injection.

2. Comprehensive information about the potential benefits of the Pfizer agent -- will getting this agent prevent my contracting COVID or transmitting COVID? Will it have any effect on my immune response to the flu or other common respiratory viruses?

3. What are the potential adverse reactions to the Pfizer agent? As of today, how many people worldwide and in New Zealand have reported adverse reactions, how many of these have been major, and how many people have died?

4. What are the medical contraindications to the Pfizer injection?

5. How does the Pfizer injection differ from the fully researched and approved vaccines I have received in the past?

6. What happens to the synthetic mRNA that is injected into a person? Where does it go and how long does it stay within the body?

7. Where does the spike proteins travel within the body -- does it cross the blood-brain barrier? Can the spike proteins cause damage on its own? Can this protein trigger an autoimmune response towards vital organs? Is it linked to blood clots? Can the spike proteins be eliminated thoroughly and safely from the body?

8. What happens to the lipid nanoparticles that appear to be a part of the Pfizer agent? Where do they travel within the body? What are the potential adverse effects of having these particles within the body? Can they be eliminated?

9. Who will assume liability if I develop an adverse reaction? Pfizer? The government? My employer? You?

10. I understand that the Pfizer injection is only authorised under provisional consent -- so that questions of long-term efficacy and safety have not yet been answered - am I correct in this? If so, do you believe, as my doctor, that I should receive this agent without such data available?

11. If I contract COVID after having received the Pfizer agent, how would you treat me?

12. If I become ill after the Pfizer injection, how will you be able to tell that it is caused by the Pfizer injection? Will you automatically report any symptoms/adverse effects that I will experience to CARM?

13. Are you aware of early treatment protocols for COVID, such as Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, zinc, steroids, Vit-D and other medications? Would you be willing to prescribe these agents if I
                        were to contract COVID?

14. If I have no symptoms of a respiratory virus, do you believe I can infect others, and if so, how?

15. How dangerous is COVID compared to other common respiratory viruses such as the flu? Can you provide me with some epidemiologic data?

16. If I agree to receive the Pfizer injection, will it protect me fully if I am exposed to any variant, current and future, of COVID?

17. If I have already been exposed to the virus, do I really need the Pfizer injection, and If I do, is there a risk of getting more sick if I am re-exposed again to the virus?

I will assume you are aware of the Nuremberg Code, which stipulates that a person has a right to refuse medical interventions.

Even if a COVID vaccine is developed and fully approved, will you respect my right to decline an invitation to receive it?

I look forward to your response.
                        Sincerely:
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Whilst the cases in Victoria are reducing and those in New South Wales increasing, thousands turned out in some of Australia's larger cities for anti-lockdown protests today. It will be interesting to see how this will impact the infection rates in both states. The death rates are extremely low and have been for a long time, despite buzzwords like "super-spreader" and other alarmist terminology used by politicians and MSM. Just to put things into perspective, only 12 new cases were reported in Victoria overnight, 10 of those were already in quarantine, whereas 2 were out in the community. And 6.7 million people in the state remain under lockdown.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Just look at the deaths solely from covid. You'll be looking hard to find them. Given that Australia uses a 40 cycle PCR test, it's quite likely that covid cases are being overstated by 90%. The other elephant in the room is whether anyone in the world can identify the virus at all. This is all madness.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Oh look. The testing has been bullshit.

The FDA announced today that the CDC PCR test for COVID-19 has failed its full review.

Its Emergency Use Authorization has been REVOKED.

It is a Class I recall. The most serious type of recall.

Too many false POSITIVES!

This is the test that started the pandemic.
                              The test used in all the nursing homes in Washington and New York.

This was the ONLY test in use until May of 2020.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Voshtarets
                                • Feb 2012

Though Rap is not my preferred musical genre, this song nails it.

#JUSTSAYNOiTunes/Apple Music: http://itunes.apple.com/album/id/1569783287Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/5DDp2n45TFVO0SLzdtH8lDFollow RChttps://www.i...

I went to see the doctor with a touch of the flu.
                                And I'm kind of skeptical of what he told me to do.
                                He said that I should lock myself inside my room for a year.
                                Shut my non-essential business down and cower in fear.
                                I said Doc I don't know that seems so out of line.
                                Give it three maybe four days I bet I'll be fine.
                                He said no you must not you must wait for the shot.
                                Everybody's gotta get it or society stops.
                                I said Doc I don't know is that all really true.
                                These shots are brand new they ain't fully approved.
                                He said no you can trust us it's the latest in science.
                                Never mind the people dying just give up your compliance.
                                I said Doc you must have me mistaken with someone pliable.
                                I can trust you but none of these companies are liable.
                                So I will stay the course like a one-way road.
                                Take your vaccine and shove it I'm a just say no.

Just say no!.

There's a war being waged on our minds and our bodies and our soul.
                                They ain't looking out for you, it's a scam and it's all about control.
                                So doing what they say won't make it go away, oh no.
                                But they don't know [...] through rain and snow [...].

So I left the doctor's office and stepped onto the street.
                                Feeling troubled by the lies and campaign of deceit.
                                But I'm not easily defeated I don't want to retreat.
                                I tried to make a post about it they deleted the tweet.
                                [...] I stood on the corner holding a sign.
                                The cops showed up I got arrested and fined.
                                They told me that my words are considered a crime.
                                Next they'll be coming for the thoughts in your mind.
                                I knew they were wrong I took my ticket and left.
                                They're trying to make it difficult for those of us who resist.
                                [...] the propaganda continues.
                                Now they say I'm gonna need a shot to step in a venue.
                                All according to script going exactly as planned.
                                Next they're gonna want to put a microchip in our hand.
                                They say conspiracy theory and that's all that they do.
                                But it isn't just a theory if it keeps coming true.

That's why I'm gonna just say no.
                                Just say no!.

[...].
                                I'm not about to back down, I'm hopping in the saddle.
                                I'm coming at it from a different angle [...].
                                The system is corrupt so it's good to be an outlaw.
                                I'm rallying the troops, I'm looking for the liars.
                                Who know that we will never get more freedom with compliance.
                                If the passports happen we won't get away with just one.
                                They're gonna make us take a new shot every six months.
                                It's only getting worse every time that we comply more.
                                They take away the rights that our grandparents died for.
                                Time to defy and let the vibes rise more.
                                Make a better world for our kids what we strive for.
                                And that means getting rid of all restrictions and masks.
                                Saying no to passports and resisting the jabs.
                                It's time to kick some dust up like an unpaved road.
                                So join me and Chris Sky and just say no.

Just say no

Comment

Working...
                                X