Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Motherinlaw is unvaxxed. Just got Covd. 72 years old. Treated with my mystical potions that must not be named. Fixed within 24 hours. Bonus is no contraindications and the best immunity going forward.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• kompir
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Motherinlaw is unvaxxed. Just got Covd. 72 years old. Treated with my mystical potions that must not be named. Fixed within 24 hours. Bonus is no contraindications and the best immunity going forward.
      You gave baba a spliff didn't you
      Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
        You gave baba a spliff didn't you
        Whatever it takes!
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Dove
          • Aug 2018

Apparently we all have parasites. Dr Sherri Tenpenny says they should put Ivermectin in the water. Not saying you were talking about the big I. There are other parasites you cannot get rid of with Ivermectin though. You have to '"sack them all".

The link to today's case follows, going live around 4:10pm tune in to let them know it is in the public's interest:

This is the official Federal Court of Australia YouTube channel. The Court was created to decide disputes according to law - promptly, courteously and effectively contributing to the economic and social wellbeing of all Australians.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I took some when I received my first batch. Just in case I had any parasites. I didn't notice anything different afterwards. Apparently the medication lasts in your system for about a month.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Spirit
              • May 2015

Rakija?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

That wouldn't be a fair fight. We know rakija kills everything!
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Dove
                  • Aug 2018

I took some when I received my first batch. Just in case I had any parasites. I didn't notice anything different afterwards. Apparently the medication lasts in your system for about a month.
                  Good to know, if you had any parasites, there were not enough dead cells to make you sick.

There is a study (for what they are worth) - Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug (Jan 21)

If they continue publishing studies like that we will never be able to legally have it.

Remember the Cannabis Oil story - it is legal now, except (last time I read) no-one had jumped through the expensive hoops to make an actual product available to us.

Comment

• Dove
                    • Aug 2018

The AVN Court Case yesterday

Update on Judicial Review from AVN Team

"This is quite a complicated case, with many moving parts. The easiest way to think about what happened today is that her Honour has split our case into three separate parts, and as a result, into three separate hearings.

First; on 23 March, the Court will hold a hearing on the issue of standing. This means the Court will hear arguments from both sides about whether the Applicants have the proper lawful authority to bring our case.

Second on 20 April, Her Honour has also locked in an additional hearing date to deal with our argument that the decision to approve the Pfizer vaccines for 5-11 year old children should be quashed

Third; soon after April, the general case with respect to the rest of the community, and whether the vaccines should be suspended or cancelled by the Secretary, will be heard."

I listened to this case yesterday and was less than impressed with the proceedings (not that my opinion matters). The lawyer from the government raised the question of standing (thus ensuring nothing significant would be discussed) then most of the time was spent on arranging the next hearing date. Near the end, the livestream just cut out.

Listening to them talk is like listening to a couple of base grade public servants talk about some paper shuffling. Julian Gillespie (retired barrister) said the best and brightest lawyers are federal court judges but I cannot see that yet. This thing will costs hundreds of thousands of dollars in the end and by the time it gets sorted COVID maybe a distant memory.

Comment

• Spirit
                      • May 2015

That wouldn't be a fair fight. We know rakija kills everything!
                      true dat

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

Shane Warne dead at 52 from suspected "heart attack":

Comment

• Dove
                          • Aug 2018

Shane Warne dead of suspected heart attack at 52. Another sad story and maybe another statistic. Every time someone dies suddenly some of us wonder about the cause.

Comment

• kompir
                            • Jan 2015

There is no doubt Dove.

This has normies shitting their pants.

Comment

• Karposh
                              • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Dove View Post
                              Shane Warne dead of suspected heart attack at 52. Another sad story and maybe another statistic. Every time someone dies suddenly some of us wonder about the cause.
                              I just woke up to the news of Shane Warne's death and I'm still waiting for them to mention the cause of his death. "He was found dead in his bed" is all they mentioned. My initial thought was perhaps a drug overdose but then I thought exactly what you mention above. When someone dies suddenly like that you just have to wonder. They did say he was trying to "shred" his body just before he died. He always struggled with his weight and you just have to wonder if he over-exerted himself, in an effort to drop the extra kilos, for the reason of his heart attack. If all these athletes who are dropping like flies around the world are anything to go by, you just really have to wonder.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

I can't believe Western Australia is this deluded. Wait until the thousands of cases inevitably come. They will realise how stupid all of these measures are
                                Thousands of cases a day is the new normal in WA now. The shit they did for a single case now makes them look like idiots.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X