X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liberator of Makedonija
    • Apr 2014

Despot Badžović

This Kruševo native supposedly was a member of a Committee for the Liberation of Old Serbia and Macedonia and also printed a Macedonian alphabet in 1879.

Looking for any relevant information in regards to this, sounds very influential but haven't found muc info on this all.
    I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
    This Kruševo native supposedly was a member of a Committee for the Liberation of Old Serbia and Macedonia and also printed a Macedonian alphabet in 1879.

Looking for any relevant information in regards to this, sounds very influential but haven't found muc info on this all.
    Probably its he that is responsible for the Kumanovo dialect. Fuck i needed an interpreter when i once visited that place.

Anyway, google his name (which you probably already have) and you will find ample of sites also a wiki page with references. Its not that hard to find "Much" info these days.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      Probably its he that is responsible for the Kumanovo dialect. Fuck i needed an interpreter when i once visited that place.

Anyway, google his name (which you probably already have) and you will find ample of sites also a wiki page with references. Its not that hard to find "Much" info these days.
      Most of what I found was in Serbian which I cannot even begin to read. There isn't even a Macedonian wikipedia article on him which I would usually use as a launching pad.
      I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

Working...
      X