Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 07-11-2014, 02:59 AM   #1421
EgejskaMakedonia

EgejskaMakedonia is on a distinguished road

Apparently Brisbane Roar have signed Mensur Kurtisi from Shkendija in Macedonia. He made 2 appearances for Macedonia back in 2010. Seems like a rather strange and random signing, but Brisbane must have their reasons. They've found their fair share of quality players in the past.
EgejskaMakedonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:38 AM   #1422
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
Apparently Brisbane Roar have signed Mensur Kurtisi from Shkendija in Macedonia. He made 2 appearances for Macedonia back in 2010. Seems like a rather strange and random signing, but Brisbane must have their reasons. They've found their fair share of quality players in the past.
Possibly recommended by the shiptar Berisha ?
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:55 AM   #1423
Bill77

Bill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud ofBill77 has much to be proud of

This is how you celebrate post game

It started after 3 Brazilians walked past a food court full of Argentinians lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwFhPqLcW3U
Old 07-11-2014, 09:07 AM   #1424
Momce Makedonce

Momce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud of

I think Germany will be too strong for Argentina in the final. They have been one of the best teams in the tournament and have incredible players. Just look at the quality on their bench alone !!

In other news Luis Suarez is officially leaving Liverpool and going to Barcelona. I am absolutely gutted, although he has had his moments of madness there is no denying that he is up there with the likes of Messi and Ronaldo when it comes to footballing ability.

I am sure many of you will be happy that you dont have to see him in the Premier league anymore.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:17 PM   #1425
EgejskaMakedonia

EgejskaMakedonia is on a distinguished road

Congratulations to Germany, a step above all others during this World Cup. Very entertaining match despite being 0-0 for the majority of the contest. Argentina really should've capitalised on the chances of Higuain and Palacio, but their last touch in front of goal was poor for the most part. End to end stuff throughout and I'm glad it ended with a goal as opposed to being decided by penalties. Great tournament, but it's always sad at its conclusion knowing there is another 4 year wait ahead.

Roll on the EPL and A-League season.
EgejskaMakedonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:38 PM   #1426
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

I think the World Cup has been a hugely successful event, most of the group games were full of attacking football and some cracker goals.
As the tournament unfolded the matches became tighter affairs but it ensured the trash (i.e. Greece) was eliminated and the quarter finals were left without any doubt as to who the best performing teams were.

I'm happy that a European team walked away with the trophy...I dislike those dirty South Americans.
The Africans have gone backwards as have the Asian representatives.

Ultimately the story will be about Brazil choking in their own backyard...bloody brilliant

Much was written about the arrogant farks having one hand on the trophy six months out from the tournament...now we know exactly what they had hold of with their other hand...

I hope the WC brings some added publicity to the A-League, certainly the hype surrounding Man City buying into Melbourne City will be very interesting...
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:27 AM   #1427
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
Congratulations to Germany, a step above all others during this World Cup. Very entertaining match despite being 0-0 for the majority of the contest. Argentina really should've capitalised on the chances of Higuain and Palacio, but their last touch in front of goal was poor for the most part.
I agree. In the end, Germany is a team that plays their game until the final whistle and their efficiency and consistency was unmatched. Argentina lost its legs towards the end, but they had their chances and didn't make good on them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix
The Africans have gone backwards as have the Asian representatives.
It's a shame, after their impressive performances in the early 90's there were some high hopes that an African team could take it all the way in the near future. They have certainly had the skill (with players like Okocha for example), but they just haven't had the cohesion to get to the next level.
Old 07-28-2014, 06:46 AM   #1428
Solun

Solun is on a distinguished road
Default FFA Cup

For those in Australia interested, on Tuesday 29 July on FoxSports3 at 7.30pm there will be live broadcast of FFA Cup match between Broadmeadow Magic and Brisbane Strikers.
Constitutional name of Broadmeadow Magic is Newcastle Macedonia FC.
www.magicfc.com
Solun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:18 PM   #1429
Dejan

Dejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud ofDejan has much to be proud of

Thanks for the heads up Solun. I will tune in for this.

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.
Dejan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:53 AM   #1430
Solun

Solun is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately for Macedonia, Alex Kantarovski (younger brother of Newcastle Jets A League player Ben Kantarovski) has controversially been ruled out of tonight's match through suspension

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/24...istory/?cs=306
Solun is offline   Reply With Quote