• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Macedonia: Another Farcical American Oil War

An old article but ...

1. Macedonia: Another Farcical American War

2. British Big Brother “Watching Over” Macedonia President’s, Prime Minister’s Residences
    3. Macedonia: Another “Peace Farce” in the Making
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

An old article but nevertheless essential reading.
    And to think some idiots who should know better believe the USA will save Macedonia. What naive stupidity!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Risto,
      I told you we should have turned to Russia when nato/eu started making impositions!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        Risto,
        I told you we should have turned to Russia when nato/eu started making impositions!
        Unfortunately makedonche, as much as we would like to think Russia can help us. History tells us time and time again that Russia has never ever helped Macedonia. In fact, quite the opposite has been true.

Nevertheless, it is worth looking for love in all places.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
          Risto,

Russia, America and China are all mother fuckers – simple as that.

All three world powers use smaller nations as pawns in the big game. It doesn’t even matter if it costs thousands of innocent lives so that they can achieve their objectives. That includes Russia and its “little Bothers” Serbia, Bulgaria, Grease and Romania.

All three have killed or made indigenous peoples extinct. See the Native Americans in regards to the USA, the Asian people in Russia or even the native Alaskans in regards to Russia and the Uyghurs and Tibetans in Regards to China,

But in saying that macedonia needs to be good terms with the world powers. And I think it’s a great idea that macedonia is “close” to the USA, and also “close” with Russia and China. And I also agree that macedonia should get even more “close” to Russia and especially China. China has america by the balls as the US owes China stupid amounts of money. Russia is too scared of China as well.

Just don’t consider them as “friends”……

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Playing this sort of game is certainly a notion that should be entertained by the Macedonian government, it's all politics, and ultimately, everybody is in it for themselves. A wider base of alliances would be a benefit to Macedonia.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

BBS,
              Excuse my ignorance, please elaborate on Russia's ties with Grease.
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

A bit of information:

The interesting thing about Grease is that even though it is in NATO (anti Russian club) it still has excellent ties with Russia. Last year Russia gave Grease new military equipment, and also allowed Russia to use its agean waters to practice some ",military exercises". I find it remarkable that NATO still puts up with Grease's back stabbing difficult manner of politics.

And remember it was Russia that pretty much achieved the Greek Independence from the Ottomans, and Russia did side with Grease in both Balkan wars and the first world war.

Both countries have very good relations.

Comment

Working...
                X