Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

It's time to take to the streets in mass, in particular to the doorstep of the Commission and it's decision!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Do we have a full report of the judgement?
      Mr Rann said he abhorred racism and his criticisms were directed at the policies of the Ivanov government, not Macedonians.
      Now we are Macedonians are we Rann?
      This is not over!
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• AMHRC
        De-registered
        • Sep 2009

We received an email this morning from our case manager at the Australian Human Rights Commission, explaining that the AHRC has not yet made a decision in regard to our complaint against Rann. Therefore we are at a loss when trying to understand the article in "The Australian".

If we hear any further news, we shall make it available.

Regards,

AMHRC.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Thanks AMHRC, I truly hope that the Australian paper got it wrong. Please keep us posted.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

He is trying to pin the blame on Ivanov for stirring the pot yet he accused us all as being history thieves. I wonder what the Macedonian Embassy in Canberra has to say about this?

Spolaj Ti for the feedback AMHRC
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

With his biased, racist statements, Mr Rann is 'stirring the pot of ethnic tension in Australia, in the most dangerous way'.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

This is very depressing news if true........ maybe another large protest by macedonian Australians is whats needed so that this worm doesnt get off the hook easily?

What ever happened to that fellow from adelaide who was boasting that he was going to "toast" Rann and punish him? Wasnt Meto going to interview him as well? Seems like a huge failure from this character, no wonder he doesnt post here anymore.

Comment

• Buktop
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                  This is very depressing news if true........ maybe another large protest by macedonian Australians is whats needed so that this worm doesnt get off the hook easily?

What ever happened to that fellow from adelaide who was boasting that he was going to "toast" Rann and punish him? Wasnt Meto going to interview him as well? Seems like a huge failure from this character, no wonder he doesnt post here anymore.
                  What did you do to help this prosecution of Mr Rann? Look at yourself before you speak about others...
                  "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                  though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                  Our long awaited hour will draw near
                  and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

The UMD and their lackeys here like MP_MK did jack to help this situation. Buktop, don't complain or whinge when you're labelled a UMD apologist, your above comment and involvement clearly proves it.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                      What did you do to help this prosecution of Mr Rann? Look at yourself before you speak about others...
                      Buktop,

Firstly, we have a well respected Australian-based organisation to handle these matters on our behalf.

Secondly, unlike MP and Meto, BBS did not claim to have designed a grand strategy to bring Rann to account for his remarks against the Macedonian community or provide media interviews to feed his own delusions of grandeur. So the question remains, what did Meto and his local cheerleaders achieve other than a pathetic attempt to gain some ‘street credibility’ for UMD among Australian Macedonians immediately prior to his tour down under?
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Buktop
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          The UMD and their lackeys here like MP_MK did jack to help this situation. Buktop, don't complain or whinge when you're labelled a UMD apologist, your above comment and involvement clearly proves it.
                          I'm sorry SoM, but AMHRC claimed that they had the situation and the case under control, don't come at me or anyone else for the failure in the Australian justice system...

I never complained I asked questions, and when results weren't achieved, I asked even further questions, I don't immediately go to blame...

According to AMHRC

We received an email this morning from our case manager at the Australian Human Rights Commission, explaining that the AHRC has not yet made a decision in regard to our complaint against Rann. Therefore we are at a loss when trying to understand the article in "The Australian".

If we hear any further news, we shall make it available.
                          So we don't know what the real situation is yet, but I would prefer these bullshit accusations be kept at a minimum until such serious evidence is provided.

And once again, do we have a full written decision from the Judge in the case?

Comment

• Buktop
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            Buktop,

Firstly, we have a well respected Australian-based organisation to handle these matters on our behalf.

Secondly, unlike MP and Meto, BBS did not claim to have designed a grand strategy to bring Rann to account for his remarks against the Macedonian community or provide media interviews to feed his own delusions of grandeur. So the question remains, what did Meto and his local cheerleaders achieve other than a pathetic attempt to gain some ‘street credibility’ for UMD among Australian Macedonians immediately prior to his tour down under?
                            Well if the article happens to be true, AMHRC didn't achieve anything did they? They boasted of taking him to court and what? So they are in the same boat as MP_MK and anyone else who tried to help prosecute Rann...

I want more evidence, I want to see the full decision from the judge. Quite frankly I don't believe the newspapers, but if this is true, then you have no right to even talk about the situation because you did jack shit to rectify it.
                            Last edited by Buktop; 06-29-2010, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop
                              I'm sorry SoM, but AMHRC claimed that they had the situation and the case under control, don't come at me or anyone else for the failure in the Australian justice system...
                              The AMHRC are managing the situation and I am sure when they're ready they will advise us of any developments. I don't believe a word of this article until it is confirmed 100%.

What does that have to do with your tirade against BBS? Nothing. You entered this discussion to defend the UMD, that's your sole purpose. And it's pathetic.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

In the interim gentlemen, I have written to the Australian Human Rights Commission seeking clarification on the matter. I urge all Macedonian Australians to do the same.

[email protected]
                                Hello, I noticed this online article today:

"SOUTH Australian Premier Mike Rann has been cleared of racially vilifying the people of the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.

The Human Rights Commission found Mr Rann had no case to answer for claiming the Macedonian state was stealing Greek history and culture, an accusation the Premier made in a speech at a Greek festival in Adelaide last year. In the speech, Mr Rann also accused Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov of "stirring up trouble in a most dangerous way" with Greece.

The comments sparked a complaint to the HRC by South Australia's Macedonian community but judge Catherine Branson ruled it to be "lacking in substance".

Mr Rann said he abhorred racism and his criticisms were directed at the policies of the Ivanov government, not Macedonians.

"I stand on my record of racial and ethnic tolerance. I will not be intimidated by anyone from speaking forthrightly on behalf of historical truth," Mr Rann said."

It suggests a decision has been made by the Australian Human Rights Commission in relation to Premier Rann's attacks on the Macedonian communities of Australia.

Has a ruling or judgement indeed been issued by the AHRC and is it available for public review? If no ruling has been issued, how can such public statements be made by the Premier?
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X