• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StefanTheGreat
    Banned
    • Jun 2021

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
    Blindly spewing nationalism you say?
    Man you really are naive. There is nothing nationalistic about defending our Macedonian language, history, culture, ethnicity etc. it’s being patriotic which is different from being nationalistic
    You know it’s people like you and with your mentality that has put Macedonia in the position that it finds itself today. No one has the right to negotiate who I am and my Macedonian culture, ethnicity, language and history.
    I agree with you. However, the reality is that it currently is being negotiated, and we need to be smart about it, or we will lose everything.

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Oh, I get it now. Let's pretend Macedonian isn't already an internationally recognised language, then suggest that it is better to be classified as a Bulgarian language instead of a Bulgarian dialect. That way we win. Lol. You're an idiot.

Forget chess. Your incapable of checkers.

Well done. On a Macedonian forum where the purpose is to promote the Macedonian perspective on Macedonia, you've managed to spew up all of the Bulgar propaganda talking points and argue on behalf of their position regarding Macedonia's accession into the EU all at once. We could read the same rubbish on any Bulgar news portal rather than giving it a platform here. Make your next reply a special one. You know what comes next.
    Macedonia currently finds itself in a difficult situation. The things that occur in the months to come will define the future of the state for decades. I joined this forum to debate politics with fellow Macedonians as I currently live in Asia and don't have to ability to do so in real life. But instead of having intelligent conversation, I have you responding to all of my posts with emotional projection, falsehood and pseudonationalism. I'd appreciate it if you'd quit the personal attacks and stick to the topic at hand, because you know nothing about me and quite frankly are making Macedonians look bad. Macedonian is the only citizenship I have; it's where I was born and raised. I doubt you could say the same. You have all these opinions on what Macedonia is, and what they should and shouldn't do, and yet I bet you haven't lived there since you were 12, if ever.
    Last edited by StefanTheGreat; 06-19-2021, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by StefanTheGreat View Post
      I joined this forum to debate politics with fellow Macedonians as I currently live in Asia and don't have to ability to do so in real life. But instead of having intelligent conversation, I have you responding to all of my posts with emotional projection, falsehood and pseudonationalism.
      You joined this forum under the pretence of debating politics. Yet all you have done is argue on behalf of Bulgaria's political positions with respect to Macedonia. The only "pseudo-nationalist" in this discussion is yourself, who is trying to force a false Bulgar narrative on Macedonian history. You're that stupid that you believe a thin conciliatory veil conceals your deceit. It doesn't. You're not the first Bulgar to have come here pretending to be friendly with Macedonians while at the same time convincing them they should give up on everything their ancestors fought for in the past. People like you, who dedicate their time being destructive towards their neighbours, are a miserable species.
      Macedonian is the only citizenship I have; it's where I was born and raised. I doubt you could say the same. You have all these opinions on what Macedonia is, and what they should and shouldn't do, and yet I bet you haven't lived there since you were 12.
      I have been there many times. I keep in touch with my relatives on a regular basis. I can't accept that their perspective means less than that of a Bulgar clown pretending to be a Macedonian on a Macedonian forum. The only reason why you have made an appearance at this point in time is because of the upcoming EU summit. You think by presenting a supposedly dissenting view in a placid manner it will convince others that it is commonly accepted by Macedonians. It isn't. Even most of the SDS supporters wouldn't agree with your suggestions about the language. You're not fooling any of the readers.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• StefanTheGreat
        Banned
        • Jun 2021

You joined this forum under the pretence of debating politics. Yet all you have done is argue on behalf of Bulgaria's political positions with respect to Macedonia. The only "pseudo-nationalist" in this discussion is yourself, who is trying to force a false Bulgar narrative on Macedonian history. You're that stupid that you believe a thin conciliatory veil conceals your deceit. It doesn't. You're not the first Bulgar to have come here pretending to be friendly with Macedonians while at the same time convincing them they should give up on everything their ancestors fought for in the past. People like you, who dedicate their time being destructive towards their neighbours, are a miserable species.

I have been there many times. I keep in touch with my relatives on a regular basis. I can't accept that their perspective means less than that of a Bulgar clown pretending to be a Macedonian on a Macedonian forum. The only reason why you have made an appearance at this point in time is because of the upcoming EU summit. You think by presenting a supposedly dissenting view in a placid manner it will convince others that it is commonly accepted by Macedonians. It isn't. Even most of the SDS supporters wouldn't agree with your suggestions about the language. You're not fooling any of the readers.
        You've lived outside of Macedonia your whole life and thus have no right to lecture me on what I am and what I'm not. I'm also sure your fluency in Macedonian isn't as good as your English, which is why it's not surprising that you have no idea what languages are similar to it.

We have a disagreement on steps Macedonia should take as I'm a realist and you live in a fantasy, and so you accuse me of being a Bulgarian or a traitor. I'm sorry to spoil your little echo chamber. But instead of being triggered like those left wing lunatics on Twitter, try debating me instead. I want what's best for Macedonia, obviously, as I have a stake in it. Unlike you, Macedonia isn't just a place "I've visited many times." My whole family lives there. I appreciate your parents instilling a sense of Macedonian nationalism in you all the way in Australia or Canada or whatever, but it's time to stop being a child.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by StefanTheGreat View Post
          You've lived outside of Macedonia your whole life and thus have no right to lecture me on what I am and what I'm not. I'm also sure your fluency in Macedonian isn't as good as your English, which is why it's not surprising that you have no idea what languages are similar to it.
          Where I have lived or for how long I lived there has no bearing on what you are and what you're pretending to be. Don't be too concerned about my fluency in Macedonian. I know the similarities and differences between Macedonian and other languages better than you do, or at the very least, I am more honest about them than you are.
          We have a disagreement on steps Macedonia should take as I'm a realist and you live in a fantasy, and so you accuse me of being a Bulgarian or a traitor.
          Your "step" is for Macedonia to concede that the national language is the same as that of Bulgaria, because the ultra-nationalistic politicians of the latter are going to veto the former's attempt to enter the EU. Only a Bulgar or a traitor would agree with that.
          I want what's best for Macedonia, obviously, as I have a stake in it.
          What stake? You're a Bulgar who pretends to be a Macedonian that travels frequently to Bulgaria and currently lives in Asia. LOL. Obviously you didn't think your little mental circus through before joining. The next time you're in Macedonia (in actuality and not in your imagination), go to any city and openly declare that the Macedonian language should forego its current international recognition and instead be rebranded as being the same as Bulgarian. How many people will be receptive to that? I'm guessing only Zaev, a few traitors and the clown that is staring back at you in the mirror. If you have evidence to the contrary, please share it.
          Unlike you, Macedonia isn't just a place "I've visited many times." My whole family lives there. I appreciate your parents instilling a sense of Macedonian nationalism in you all the way in Australia or Canada or whatever, but it's time to stop being a child.
          This discussion is not going to keep looping around in circles. Like I stated earlier, my relatives live there. I share their perspectives. Their perspectives are of more value than somebody pretending to be Macedonian. As for behaving like a child, I treat people how they want to be treated. You're behaving like a Bulgar nationalist (and a moron) so I am accommodating you with the appropriate language. You're not worth more effort.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Stefan the Bulgar has departed. Even after all these years, it is amazing to what lengths these idiotic propagandists will still go to in an effort to dupe unsuspecting observers. He came here like some charlatan pretending to speak on behalf of Macedonians, yet every single point he made was right out of the anti-Macedonian playbook that is relentlessly excreted by Bulgar nationalists on a daily basis. I moved all of his posts to this thread as his stupidity resembled that of another Bulgar that slithered his way into the forum some years ago. It is these types of rubbish people that Macedonians need to deal with. They deceptively insist on the Bulgar origin of the Macedonian identity and language, all the while ignoring the fact that the Bulgar identity has a Turkic origin, which was the dominant element until they began to adopt the language of Macedonia in the 9th century. As Macedonians, we will never be at peace with such people.

Comment

• Spirit
              • May 2015

Stefan the Bulgar has departed. Even after all these years, it is amazing to what lengths these idiotic propagandists will still go to in an effort to dupe unsuspecting observers. He came here like some charlatan pretending to speak on behalf of Macedonians, yet every single point he made was right out of the anti-Macedonian playbook that is relentlessly excreted by Bulgar nationalists on a daily basis. I moved all of his posts to this thread as his stupidity resembled that of another Bulgar that slithered his way into the forum some years ago. It is these types of rubbish people that Macedonians need to deal with. They deceptively insist on the Bulgar origin of the Macedonian identity and language, all the while ignoring the fact that the Bulgar identity has a Turkic origin, which was the dominant element until they began to adopt the language of Macedonia in the 9th century. As Macedonians, we will never be at peace with such people.
              We said SoM, his posts weren’t thinly veiled despite his pathetic attempts, they were outright Bulgarian propaganda.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

To be honest SoM, it wouldn't surprise me if he was Macedonian. We had Yugoslavs that told us we'd starve to death of we left Serbia. We had Fyromians that insisted that we had to submit to Greece. Now we have Northdonians who will insist we have to acquiesce to Bulgaria. Its probably the same lot. They just jump from one treason to the next.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
                  We said SoM, his posts weren’t thinly veiled despite his pathetic attempts, they were outright Bulgarian propaganda.
                  Thanks Spirit. The deceptive nature of his presence was evident after his initial post. That whole thing about signing up for debate was obviously a joke. He already had a predetermined position and he knew our position. He wasn't going to convince us to accept treachery and we weren't going to convince him to cease being a moron. His main argument was that we draw back from the progress that our predecessors made with respect to the global recognition of the Macedonian language whilst framing his own demeaning positions as "realistic". And he kept repeating it, like the obedient propagandist robot that he was. It's a film we've all seen before. They extend their hand in friendship, and once Macedonians become receptive, they use it to claim we're the same people. Same deal with the language. No sane person would argue that Macedonian and Bulgarian aren't related languages. They are closer to each other than they are to other Slavic languages. But there are other Slavic languages, such as literary Croatian and Serbian, that are almost identical. A similar situation exists with literary Czech and Slovak. The nations who speak those languages moved past the 19th century and continue to develop individually, yet we're meant to go back in time to appease some insecure Bulgar politicians and historians just because many of the significant personalities that had an impact in their region were either from Macedonia or were Macedonian by ancestry. When they accuse Macedonia of supposedly having a Bulgar origin, therefore, it is beyond the pot calling the kettle black, it is a blatant falsification of history that is masked by an ambiguous "Bulgar" designation which had different meanings during different periods. They know this. They know we know this. But they continue to send in their drones and attempt to use our platforms to spread their vicious lies and manipulations to others. Not here. Not ever.
                  Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  To be honest SoM, it wouldn't surprise me if he was Macedonian. We had Yugoslavs that told us we'd starve to death of we left Serbia. We had Fyromians that insisted that we had to submit to Greece. Now we have Northdonians who will insist we have to acquiesce to Bulgaria. Its probably the same lot. They just jump from one treason to the next.
                  I hear you, but deference and support aren't the same (although in the case of Macedonia, they're equally damaging). Many of those who vote for Zaev may defer political decisions to him and some may even passively accept them, but they aren't out there in numbers to promote his recent (supposed) solution on the language issue or deny the existence of Macedonians in Bulgaria. Also, bulgarophiles inadvertently exhibit certain Macedonian characteristics from time to time, which are inescapable. There is a noticeable (and unavoidable) difference between that and when somebody is trying too hard to exhibit Macedonian characteristics, like the clown in question. His propagandist talking points also came to him too naturally. He wrote like a Bulgar pretending to be Macedonian rather than a Macedonian pretending to be a Bulgar. It's a charade that can never be maintained for long.

Comment

• VMRO
                    • Sep 2008

Bog da go prosti
                    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Karposh
                      • Aug 2015

Keep weeding them out SoM. They can pretend as much as they want but, sadly for them, they don't even realise just how stupid they are when they inevitably reveal their ugly faces for all to see. And, the second they do, just keep doing what you do best. Cancel the bastards. Pleme gnasno nivno.

It bothered him that this forum was an echo chamber. A Macedonian echo chamber that proudly and unashamedly defends the honour and integrity of the Macedonian identity, history and language. He made no attempt to even hide the fact that he would much rather hear conciliatory voices and opinions that would appease those who seek to destroy the very things each of us here strive to safeguard.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                        It bothered him that this forum was an echo chamber. A Macedonian echo chamber that proudly and unashamedly defends the honour and integrity of the Macedonian identity, history and language. He made no attempt to even hide the fact that he would much rather hear conciliatory voices and opinions that would appease those who seek to destroy the very things each of us here strive to safeguard.
                        If this forum was that much of an echo chamber, there would be no mention of anti-Macedonian opinions at all. But we cite plenty of articles and reports that seek to destroy Macedonia. In turn, we contest and destroy those opinions by giving voice to the truth about Macedonia. Thus, there is no need to allow chauvinistic morons to reinforce anti-Macedonian lies which have already been cited and discussed. The very purpose of this forum is to promote the Macedonian perspective, which is based on the truth and not a collection of manipulative tales that are conjured by people who are ignorant, delusional or suffer from an inferiority complex.

Comment

Working...
                        X