X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    No I cannot, but we can plan for it starting from now.
    Talk to me brother, what did you have in mind?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Prolet, tamu ke te vidime?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

ahh srceto mi se izradva koga vidov. mnogu mi se odi i so dusha chekam da odam ama ne se vrajkam. Da sve zivi makedonci.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daniel the Great
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          Can you imagine an MTO gathering in Ovcharani for 2011!?
          I can, and ill be there that would be mad.
          This celebration is fantastic, neka pukat dushmanite, the music is fantastic.
          Do yous think they will allow me to cross the border with the Macedonian flag sticking out of the window? i don't think so but i could at least try lol.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Bill, Za mnogu godini Brat

Se po ubo e tamu, poleka no sigurno idat rabotite. Se gordeam so nashite Makedonci od Egejska Makedonija.

SOM, Ke manime po edna Bira i Skara
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mastika
              • Feb 2010

Times are changing, I read that this year was the first year that there was no Greek music played at the panagur. It seems that Macedonian culture is going through a renaissance in Greece, hopefully it will the situation will turn full circle and Aegean Macedonians will once again as a community come together and embrace their true Macedonian heritage. I wish that I was at both the Prilep Beer Festival and the Ovcarani panagur this year, both look great.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

OK, so we have makedonche, SoM, Daskalot & Daniel the Great going next year so far.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

'Next' year is far from my perspective, but if everything goes smoothly I intend to visit Lerin this year - Oktober, if the date for the 'name referendum' will be announced I 'll have to appear down there (RoM) immediatelly.

I woudn't mind if one branch (Me, Daskalot, Makedonin, Dimko etc.) from MTO in Europe organises itself on some meeting.
                  The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                    'Next' year is far from my perspective, but if everything goes smoothly I intend to visit Lerin this year - Oktober, if the date for the 'name referendum' will be announced I 'll have to appear down there (RoM) immediatelly.

I woudn't mind if one branch (Me, Daskalot, Makedonin, Dimko etc.) from MTO in Europe organises itself on some meeting.
                    I am planing on going to MAcedonia in October too and stay for a a couple of months. As I have never been to Egej apart from Solun I am planing to visit some parts too. I have been judgmental towards Egejci on numberus occassions and I shouldn;t have been until I have taken the time of my life and visited them. Hopefully everything will go to plan,

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

I have one question though that a family member brought to my attention. Why are they celebrating Sv Ilia on this day when it should be on 2nd August.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Bill, it is because they are in the EU mate.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

The event is fantastic. They show Greece and the world they are proud Macedonians and are not afraid to show their true consciousness with songs blaring out of those speakers "Nie ne sne grci ili bugari"

But why not stick it up the Greek church and show them the true day of sveti ilia/ilingden.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Can you imagine an MTO gathering in Ovcharani for 2011!?
                            da be...da ne zakolet site zaedno

ako sakate odite, ama ne zborvete otvoreno i vo javnosta.

nemojte da zaboravite deka ciganite ushte vodat okupatorska borba protiv makedonskiot narod !
                            1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                            2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Dimko, Koj ke te giba tebe? Its not 1945, there are tens of thousands of people who go there.

Pominaja tija vreminja, zatoa humanitarna misija od evropa ke zemime i ako ne sprecat ke se zapishi toa i ke bidi predadeno vo megjunarodnite organizacii. Cela Evropa znaj oti ima nashi lugje tamu
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Smrt_na_dushmanite
                                • Sep 2008

I've heard 2 reasons why its on the 20th, can anyone confirm...
                                The first being that the new calendar is in use in the region, the second was that Ilinden (2 Aug) was the culmination and that the uprising started earlier in some parts i.e. late July hence the earlier celebration
                                Any truth to this?

Either way works out handy for visiting festivals right across Macedonia, with them being on different dates.

Can't wait to visit them all one day!

Comment

Working...
                                X