Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

I personally like the Jews,i lived with a Jewish family for over a year and even now days I am close to many families whose kids I have looked after or just made friends with. I admire the Jewish people and how they work, good on them. When a new Jew comes to London from Israel he goes to a synagogue and most Jews there become his friend straight away and offer all help possible. when a Macedonian comes to London and needs any information another Macedonians will run as far as possible in case he may need to help. The area I live in 90% is Jewish, it's a lovely quiet area, amazing people. I have not once in the 10 years living only in Jewish areas had a problem with any Jews but don't start me on the Macedonians. They are business minded people and good on them. They hold lots of different businesses and good on them, why shouldn't they? Nikoj ne ni e kriv na nas sto nie ne znaeme da sme si trgovci i da se cuvame i pomagame. I have been to synagouges, Jewish holidays and I have not once in my life felt unaccepted by them. I wonder how a Jewish person would feel if they get stuck in a group of Macedonians after church? Nie ne treba da sme im ljubomorni na everite, tuku treba da naucime nesto od niv.
    As for them holding all the money, well ako si maz napravi i ti pari ako ne jadi si lebot i kuti si. Sramota, ne mi se odnasajte kako Grcite, za vas Makedoncite nema aren covek izgleda na svetot. Kogo vo svetot vie voopsto sakate? Pusta makedonska ljubomora i zavist.

Comment

• VMRO
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gj. Puleski View Post
      -------------------------------------------

Zdravo, Risto,

When you read the quotations above, and when you try to be honest, what would be your conclusion?

I am in no way against all evrej's it's not their race, it's just what some do that pisses me off, eg: Sam Vaknin and all his negative reports on Macedonia, is there any article by Sam Vaknin that portrays Macedonia in a good light? because i have never read one to this date,
      Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Bravo Jankovska.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Tell us a bit more about your experience with the Jewish Community?? Were they nice to you??

I've never stated that i hate Jews, i got nothing against Jews however they are not saints either just like our people arnt. The Jewish Community is small in Macedonia thats true, however they have the same rights as the other communities that are bigger then them.

Lets not forget that in Skopje they are getting a Holocaust Memorial Museum there is only 4 of them in the world, if we hated Jews, people would have objected to this.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

I am still very close to many Jewish people and most of them a wonderful people with great soul and very honest. You can not take a nation and say they are all good or they are all bad, we are all human. The Jewish people are very quiet, honest, always on time and extremly hard working. But what I love most about them is they respect each other and do everything for each other. I have amazing experiences with Jewish people and I don't have one bad word to say. Travelled with them, worked with them, lived with them.
            When I first came to the UK I was looking after two Jewish kids and living in the same house. That family is still like a family to me. They have helped me so much while our Makedonci se krieja in case I may need something, I was a newcomer. People wonder zasto nemam Makedonci prijateli? I have always looked to rent or buy in a Jewish Area becuase they are great to live near and very helpful. They are also very respectfull in my view. I have nothing but good words for Jewish people as well as Indian people.

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

What's the nature of your relationship with Vaknin, mr Pulevski?

For the sake of consistency and putting the shoe on the other foot, what is your opinion of Palestinians and their right to a homeland? Do you think what has happened to them and their homes at the hand of the Jews since the 1940's was justified?

My answer to the first question.

As all other people, I read newspapers, watch tv and I am receiving informations also by Internet. That is how I, mainly, learn about Mr. Vaknin's doeings or standpoints. I sometimes disagree with him, and sometimes I send him an e-mail in that sense, but I do not see any reason why should I see him a negative person. It is true that he has his expert (or "expert") opinion on everything and he publishes it - but I do not see anything wrong in that, too. What I appreciate is that he always gives lots of arguments in order to support his standpoints. So, when I disagree with him, it is because of his argumentation, not because he is a Jew.

My answer to the second question.

All I can say is that, of course, Palestinians have their right to a homeland? And it is a shame that they had to suffer for so long and the end is still not apearing. Don't ask me who (specificaly) is to blame for that shame, or what I suggest as a solution, because I am not so familiar with the history and all the details of the problem. If I were undercover Sam Vaknin, I would surely have given you a more elaborated explanation.

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                I personally like the Jews,i lived with a Jewish family for over a year and even now days I am close to many families whose kids I have looked after or just made friends with. I admire the Jewish people and how they work, good on them. When a new Jew comes to London from Israel he goes to a synagogue and most Jews there become his friend straight away and offer all help possible. when a Macedonian comes to London and needs any information another Macedonians will run as far as possible in case he may need to help. The area I live in 90% is Jewish, it's a lovely quiet area, amazing people. I have not once in the 10 years living only in Jewish areas had a problem with any Jews but don't start me on the Macedonians. They are business minded people and good on them. They hold lots of different businesses and good on them, why shouldn't they? Nikoj ne ni e kriv na nas sto nie ne znaeme da sme si trgovci i da se cuvame i pomagame. I have been to synagouges, Jewish holidays and I have not once in my life felt unaccepted by them. I wonder how a Jewish person would feel if they get stuck in a group of Macedonians after church? Nie ne treba da sme im ljubomorni na everite, tuku treba da naucime nesto od niv.
                As for them holding all the money, well ako si maz napravi i ti pari ako ne jadi si lebot i kuti si. Sramota, ne mi se odnasajte kako Grcite, za vas Makedoncite nema aren covek izgleda na svetot. Kogo vo svetot vie voopsto sakate? Pusta makedonska ljubomora i zavist.
                Bravo, Jankovska!! A little more objectivity and selfcriticism – that is what we need!

But here I see another interesting issue.

I have never been in closer contact with any Jew, and even less with a Jewish family or community. So, reading what Jankovska says, I am pleasantly surprised that Jews are so nice people. And so we come to te interesting question: how come that so nice people can behave so cruel toward their neighbors Palestinians? Especialy if we remember that the Jews are people who suffered very much throughout history. And now they make suffer other people ! Or another example we all know: Vietnamese! At first thay have terrible suffered under the American aggression in the 1960-s, and after that war was finished, the Vietnamese become cruel invadors to the neighboring Kambodia. The answer of this puzzle is not simple, and I have no ambition to give it here, but I would like to make a point:

The history shows that the same people (as ethnicity) can behave differently (from one to other extreme), depending on the “situation”. They are not “born” as good or bad, but individual history (as a chain of circumstances) forms them in the one, or in the other way. I am sure that if we have another Jankovska, who has lived within a Greek community, she would say that also Greeks are very nice people, and some among us would immediately start suspecting that she is, may be, another undercover Greek with moustaches. So, my point is that we should be aware that conflicts between peoples (nations, ethnicities) have deeper reasons than it looks, and it is wrong if we try to explain everything with the superficial “explanation” that all the problems come out of the “fact” that (for instance) Greeks are naturally (=geneticaly) a bad, evil, perverted, stupid (and so on) … people. We should defend what is ours, but we should always have in mind that our opponents (even enemies) are also people, with their reasons, prejudices and fears - and we should (as much as possible) respect that. At least in being more careful with our language, avoiding paranoic statements like “Jews have gotten so far because they control all the world banks, we work for them, like it or not, that's reality”, ” Za shto rabotime? za kamata da plajkame? koj praj pari od kamata? jas ili evrejte?”, “Never trust the Jew” and so on …
                Last edited by Gj. Puleski; 10-20-2009, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                  • Oct 2009

UMD Applauds Screening of “Next Year in Lerin"

The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) applauds the Hot Springs Documentary Film Festival (www.hsdfi.org) for its decision to screen the movie Next Year in Lerin this year. “We are honored that the Hot Springs Film Festival accepted our initiative to screen this movie. Although the film is almost ten years old, the continued discrimination and denial of the most basic human rights to Macedonians in Greece remains prevalent. This film festival is a great medium to present this documentary,” said UMD Chairman of the Board and Vice President Aleksandar Mitreski.

Read full press release by clicking: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/438/1/
                  For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                  http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                  Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                  Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                  Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                    • Oct 2009

Travel Macedonia

Instead of using Orbitz, Expedia, or Travelocity, you can use Travel Macedonia for all your travel needs worldwide. Every time you book your travel, a percentage is donated to the Macedonian cause. So, that includes airline tickets, car rentals, hotel reservations, and cruises.

Check it out: http://www.travelmacedonia.org
                    For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                    http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                    Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                    Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                    Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
                      • Oct 2009

Zdravo, Soldier,

I do not see here a possibility to search the site by words.
                      Im I right, or I don't see well.

And one more question.

When I add to someone's reputation, what hapens! Does he/she det a green square?

And tte last one: what does mean "senior member"?

Thank you in advance for the answer.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Pulja, you probably don't see well, check the search option at the top of the main screen, type in a keyword, then search.

When you add to someone's reputation you are automatically deducted $10,000 and a complimentary bottle of red is sent to the reputee. Either that, or nothing but a green square is added onto the reputee, one of the other admins such as Daskalot or Orovnichanec would know more about this.

As for Vaknin, he is a fumbling contradiction that writes emotionally about subjects he presumed to understand when in fact he has little but the typical westerners view on things in the Balkans. Keep supporting him though, he needs at least one friend in Macedonia other than those filling his pockets.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gj. Puleski View Post
                          I have never been in closer contact with any Jew, and even less with a Jewish family or community. So, reading what Jankovska says, I am pleasantly surprised that Jews are so nice people.
                          Now you are pleasantly surprised that Jews are "so nice people". GP, all I want from contributors to this forum is for them to be honest. What you are saying is that your pre-conception of Jews was such that they are not nice, but now that Jankovska said they were nice ... it is a pleasant surprise to you. If I was a Jew I would be far from happy with your logic. In fact, it is almost like you are lying to us.

p.s. Sam Vaknin is in a position advising the Macedonian Government. How on Earth is it appropriate that he rope this forum in on a Nazi witch hunt based on a few comments by a few contributors? What agenda is he pursuing when he advises the Macedonian Government? Can we assume he will be insisting on Israeli products as part of the health care recommendations. He sounds extremely compromised to me. He was hardly objective when he sensationalised comments by 3 forum participants on this forum. Who knows how he does his business given his inability to weigh opinion appropriately.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

BTW searching for "Jew" on this forum will not work because the word is too short.
                            Don't shoot us, we didn't write the software.
                            I don't think you will be searching for any other words based on your contributions so far.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Shmuel goes around writing stuff like this about our forum?

What about all of the other commentry made by the authorities on this forum, does that not matter?
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                Shmuel goes around writing stuff like this about our forum?
                                Yes SoM, the link I gave you showed it was him writing that text.
                                Here it is again:

Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X