• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
    umd has a branch in australia: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/421/127/

and umd has a volunter staff in australia: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/422/130/

Our Australian Volunteer Staff

Ordan Andreevski, Director of Australian Operations

B.A Urban Studies, Grad. Dip. Planning, Master of Business Marketing (Monash)

Ljupco Stankovski, Editor in Chief, Australian Macedonian Weekly

Zoran Milenkovski, UMD Co-founder

Zoran has a Masters (IT Project Mgmt.) from RMIT and has experience in IT project management and network/communications management. In addition, Zoran has worked with companies including MayneGroup, Armaguard, Toll Logistics, SKAI Systems. Zoran also is a share holder and board member of Chinese technology company www.qnite.com.

Anthony Laskovski, PhD Candidate, University of Newcastle

sounds to me umd has an educated bunch involved.
    And only one of these is currently a Board member.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• TajnataKniga
      • Dec 2009

i did a search on umd's website for the search term 'australia' and found the following pretty good work:

http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/430/51/ - vangelovski were you involved with this?

http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/395/49/ - nobody was hurt i hope?
      http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/389/51/ - impressive
      http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/338/51/ - no visas
      http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/261/115/ - vangelovski, doesnt say umd was involved with this but by promoting it on their website de facto were involved?
      http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/210/9/ - vangelovski looks like u were involved
      http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/211/52/ - great letter from vangelovski
      http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/207/51/ - another great letter vangelovski
      http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/185/51/ - bravo
      http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/131/52/ - australian macedonian refused entry into grease
      http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/127/9/ - looks like umd and amhrc have worked together

Comment

• TajnataKniga
        • Dec 2009

ha

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        And only one of these is currently a Board member.
        ha, your response is ridiculous. big deal. the point is australia has a umd.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
          ha, your response is ridiculous. big deal. the point is australia has a umd.
          Are you following this thread at all?
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• TajnataKniga
            • Dec 2009

baba looks great! :-) babino sine.

doesnt seem to me like umd is trying to change macedonia's name.

jewish support?

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Charlatan, the only undermining I see here is your (and UMD's) unwavering support for the Interim Accord and Framework Agrement.

Comment

• Buktop
                • Oct 2009

Charlatan,

How about you READ the entire thread. How about you learn the basics of constitutionalism and republicanism and then read the Macedonian constitution.

How about you test your "theories" with a law professor or a political philosophy professor?
                Article 8 of the Constitution states
                Anything that is not prohibited by the Constitution or by law is permitted in the Republic of Macedonia.
                What I said in this entire thread.

Originally posted by Buktop
                UNLESS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY THE CONSTITUTION THE ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE PARLIAMENTARIANS IS LEGAL.
                UNLESS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY THE CONSTITUTION, ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE PARLIAMENTARIANS ARE DESIGNATED TO BE WITHIN THEIR AUTHORITY...

The non-existence of clauses within the constitution does not prohibit action.
                Actions are considered within the authority of the constitution unless otherwise prohibited by the constitution.

Once more, quote for us all here the relevant constitutional clauses that prohibit the actions taken by the government.
                I am not saying that it is right, I am saying due to a flawed constitution these parliamentarians have the right to negotiate. And not only that, but the fact that the citizens that voted for the parliamentarians did not object also signifies consent (as I have argued with you about before)
                And there are plenty more...

Why can't you admit when you are wrong?
                "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                Our long awaited hour will draw near
                and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                  • Dec 2009

yep

Are you following this thread at all?
                  yep & cant see your point. i think there is a lot of australian support based on what ive read.

Comment

• Buktop
                    • Oct 2009

Charlatan, the only undermining I see here is your (and UMD's) unwavering support for the Interim Accord and Framework Agrement.
                    Once more, you have failed to show any proof concerning that allegation.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Charlatan, I think I've wasted enough time on a cheerleader, I'll let you have the last word after this so post away. Meanwhile, the community here are demanding to know why Meto has been allowed a session here. I need to refocus my attention and put out some fires.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

TM,

You're a confused individual. Maybe you should join the UMD Board, find out how it works for yourself, then come back here and post on the topic. Two Baord members - WOW!!! At the time I left, about 40% of UMD members were from Australia - how does 2 out of 11 reflect that?
                        Sorry but I think you mean TK not TM. Seeing that you believe there is a usurpation of power then surely there must be a bit of jealousy on your part. Would this be the reason that your on the defensive when someone questions your M O?
                        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

There's plenty of reasonable proof that can be reasonably understood by the average person.

Comment

• Buktop
                            • Oct 2009

Charlatan, I think I've wasted enough time on a cheerleader, I'll let you have the last word after this so post away. Meanwhile, the community here are demanding to know why Meto has been allowed a session here. I need to refocus my attention and put out some fires.
                            I'll take that as an admission of you being wrong.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                              Sorry but I think you mean TK not TM. Seeing that you believe there is a usurpation of power then surely there must be a bit of jealousy on your part. Would this be the reason that your on the defensive when someone questions your M O?
                              My MO? What would I have to be jealous about? Other than speculate on "acceptable" names and support the Interim Accord and Framework Agreement, what has UMD done that I could be jealous of?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                                I'll take that as an admission of you being wrong.
                                I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X